May as Well Get This Out There... (Colquitt News)

HawgGoneIt

26 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Well boys... I woke up with a hangover from hell.

I'm pounding some early brews and watching some cars haul ass to cure it.

@HawgGoneIt

IMG_20190303_115932418.jpg

Hell ya! Never been to Vegas. Should be a cool venue for sure. The mountains in the background look awesome. 

Storm warnings here have the race coverage off the air. 😡

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hell ya! Never been to Vegas. Should be a cool venue for sure. The mountains in the background look awesome. 

Storm warnings here have the race coverage off the air. 😡

Weather is perfect here! The track is hot, slick, and fast today which should make for some good racing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Let me ask you and @HawgGoneIt a serious question

is a nascar driver an athlete?

Oh heck yes!  Try driving a 3,000lb+ car 500 miles at probably 150 mph average with temps pushing 120-130 degrees in the cars a hands width from the wall and other cars.  The hand and eye coordination coupled with spatial awareness is as good as any sport out there and I'd venture to say similar to a jet pilot.  The G forces aren't as great but in the corners they definitely come into play.  It may not have been true in the 50s and 60s but plenty of drivers now are also distance runners with half and full marathons under their belt.

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

Oh heck yes!  Try driving a 3,000lb+ car 500 miles at probably 150 mph average with temps pushing 120-130 degrees in the cars a hands width from the wall and other cars.  The hand and eye coordination coupled with spatial awareness is as good as any sport out there and I'd venture to say similar to a jet pilot.  The G forces aren't as great but in the corners they definitely come into play.  It may not have been true in the 50s and 60s but plenty of drivers now are also distance runners with half and full marathons under their belt.

Oh comon ,, that’s rookie shit..

try driving a 8,800 lbs Ford F-250 with 4,000 lbs. of debris in the back. Going 80 mph on Rt 80 Weaving Thru Traffic

now that’s skills

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Fred said:

Fred ain’t no way she can drive a jet 

47A707E8-1F99-4E4F-BE68-1599BAEBB016.jpeg

E4CDB729-893D-4AD3-A864-5FC7F3C5527A.gif

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh comon ,, that’s rookie shit..

try driving a 8,800 lbs Ford F-250 with 4,000 lbs. of debris in the back. Going 80 mph on Rt 80 Weaving Thru Traffic

now that’s skills

He said he was driving a Ford! Ha ha ha and, get this, it was carrying 4000 lbs!!!!Oh stop I’m dying over here! LMAO!!!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

He said he was driving a Ford! Ha ha ha and, get this, it was carrying 4000 lbs!!!!Oh stop I’m dying over here! LMAO!!!

I push my baby to its limits...

It’s all good cause the plow evens out the weight distribution so if my mathjamatics is correct I’m not really pulling any weight cause of Newton’s law of motion 

BB996163-56A0-4CFA-9572-485AE8B4DC36.jpeg

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Oh comon ,, that’s rookie shit.

now that’s skills

No, that's plain stupid.  Oh and I do drive a Silverado crew cab with 7,000lbs of trailer and load at highway speeds regularly.  I don't weave in and out of traffic because I have more sense than that.  HawgGoneIt can vouch for the trailer as he's seen it a couple of times.

Back to the question, that doesn't hold a candle to a NASCAR car at 180mph about 3 inches apart if that.  If you think so then we have nothing further to discuss.

I push my baby to its limits...

It’s all good cause the plow evens out the weight distribution so if my mathjamatics is correct I’m not really pulling any weight cause of Newton’s law of motion 

BB996163-56A0-4CFA-9572-485AE8B4DC36.jpeg

First, Netwon's law is about physics, not math.  You can build a mathematical model to predict what will happen but it is the law of physics that controls the action.  You would be wrong as well about the plow evening things out so you aren't doing any work.  It may balance your truck so the suspension has a prayer of a chance of working and keeping you in the road but I bet you can tell the difference whn you hit the brakes loaded vs not loaded.

8 hours ago, Fred said:

First, Netwon's law is about physics, not math.  You can build a mathematical model to predict what will happen but it is the law of physics that controls the action.  You would be wrong as well about the plow evening things out so you aren't doing any work.  It may balance your truck so the suspension has a prayer of a chance of working and keeping you in the road but I bet you can tell the difference whn you hit the brakes loaded vs not loaded.

Lol what brakes?? That shits hard as a rock when I got a load on there

Bro.. if you had a partner and drove around  24 hours straight doing jobs on this app for SnowPlows you can  make an easy $10,000 in one day probably way more if it was a serious snow storm 

D0C0AD6F-DA03-410E-89FA-D35164150139.jpeg

ECE9E3E2-9D94-40FC-A00F-19150EC52D6D.png

CD549889-2B58-4455-B21A-1038A1D4673A.png

88822D3F-3BD8-42B6-A05C-1219A830FF6F.png

0B174279-2F4E-4DDD-AB5E-97123607AC40.png

11152E51-4980-4263-97AD-B9115362E6E2.png

Shit I'd rather be moving snow than trees... and debris...

It didn't get to bad here but the wind got to terrible speeds.... 

Based off the NWS report Cairo is decimated. 

And the Grady county sheriff "It's terrible it's worse than what Micheal did"...