2019 NFL Draft - Where they went to HS

ECHS05

4 members of the nation went in the 1st round

Our most famous Nation Member has to be pleased.  

Image result for bob marley

#1, #12,  #21 & 24th.  The Knotty Nation 1st Rounders.   We will not rest till the Nation dominates the Draft.  Somewhere in Wekiva, Florida there is  JOY ON TOP OF JOY @954gator 🤣

#1 OVERALL A KNOTTY DREAD

Image result for kyler murray draft

#12 Rashan Gary

Related image

#21 Darnell Savage Jr.  (Great name for the Knotty Head)

Image result for Darnell Savage Jr.

#24 N'Keal Harry (Another Great knotty Head name)

Image result for N'Keal Harry

• Haha 1

@954gator Greatest Draft announcement ever DreadHead Warrior Deondre Hopkins introduces Lonnie Johnson Jr. to the Texans.  L.J. Jr. is a new Nation Member.  Wekiva, Fl is ecstatic as is I  🤣

The Nation loved this introduction:  Deondre looking like an ancient Teacher from  Kingdom of Benin

https://www.houstontexans.com/video/nfl-draft-texans-select-kentucky-cb-lonnie-johnson-jr

Image result for deandre hopkins lonnie johnson jr

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Allen with the trifecta!    I though Cocoa would have that at this point as well.  I really thought Gardner Johnson would get drafted tonight.  

They might have one more drafted.  I was talking with Coach Westerberg not too long ago and told me that there was 6 guys off of this team who could have went pro.

the 4th kid will be at least be free agent in someone’s camp.

5th kid had his career cut short due to concussions at Texas Tech.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Ill be extremely surprised if D'Andre Walker & Riley Ridley dont come off the board in the 4th rd.

Ledbetter & Holyfield could come out in the 5th. Not sure where Isaac Nauta or Lemont Gaillard will go.

Isaac Nauta was predicted to be a 1st Rd type TE a few years back... But he didnt get any faster, and isnt very athletic... Hes just a slow, big bodied TE that can catch.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Ledbetter & Holyfield could come out in the 5th. Not sure where Isaac Nauta or Lemont Gaillard will go.

Isaac Nauta was predicted to be a 1st Rd type TE a few years back... But he didnt get any faster, and isnt very athletic... Hes just a slow, big bodied TE that can catch.

If he can block and catch I would take that all day long.