Deerfield Beach, FL up to 20+ D1s

RedZone

Deerfield Beach may give St Johns College DC a game.....

Zachary, La just doesn't have that kind of talent this year and that game vs Deerfield Beach in Shreveport probably won't work out very for the Z BUT, you never know/

The only fact is Deerfield Beach is stacked.

Looks like STA may have lost a WR to Deerfield Beach this spring who just committed to Miami.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/recruiting/fl-sp-hs-restrepo-um-20190523-aefvuz4robf5tp6r2etpx2bdcm-story.html

"Restrepo, who transferred to the Bucks before spring football began, chose Miami over offers from Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Oregon and more. The recruiting website 247Sports rates Restrepo as a three-star prospect.

At St. Thomas Aquinas last year, Restrepo was second on the team in both receiving yards (400) and touchdown receptions (seven; tied with Jamal Cooney). Ahead of him was only four-star wide receiver Marcus Rosemy, who 247Sports ranks as the No. 36 player in the 2020 class."

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Deerfield Beach may give St Johns College DC a game.....

Zachary, La just doesn't have that kind of talent this year and that game vs Deerfield Beach in Shreveport probably won't work out very for the Z BUT, you never know/

The only fact is Deerfield Beach is stacked.

Looks like STA may have lost a WR to Deerfield Beach this spring who just commintted to Miami.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/recruiting/fl-sp-hs-restrepo-um-20190523-aefvuz4robf5tp6r2etpx2bdcm-story.html

"Restrepo, who transferred to the Bucks before spring football began, chose Miami over offers from Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Oregon and more. The recruiting website 247Sports rates Restrepo as a three-star prospect.

At St. Thomas Aquinas last year, Restrepo was second on the team in both receiving yards (400) and touchdown receptions (seven; tied with Jamal Cooney). Ahead of him was only four-star wide receiver Marcus Rosemy, who 247Sports ranks as the No. 36 player in the 2020 class."

Life lesson

they can have 70+ D1 players don’t matter when u play undisciplined and don’t have a coaching staff that’s just wasted talent  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Life lesson

they can have 70+ D1 players don’t matter when u play undisciplined and don’t have a coaching staff that’s just wasted talent  

One of few times regarding a FL school i actually agree with you

DFB problem has never been talent, coaching there turns into Mark Richt in big games

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

One of few times regarding a FL school i actually agree with you

DFB problem has never been talent, coaching there turns into Mark Richt in big games

That's the problem with your breed of poster here.

You think every season is just like the other one. Your breed knows nothing.

The truth of the matter is many quality coached teams fail from time to time and many talented teams maybe not coached to your specifications have banner years.

What I said was Deerfield Beach MAY give St John's College DC a game.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, RedZone said:

That's the problem with your breed of poster here.

You think every season is just like the other one. Your breed knows nothing.

The truth of the matter is many quality coached teams fail from time to time and many talented teams maybe not coached to your specifications have banner years.

What I said was Deerfield Beach MAY give the St John's College DC a game.

Oh so you think DFB gonna win state this year

How about this bet

If they win state I'll leave this board, if they don't you leave

Either take the bet or shut the fuck up

I'm willing to risk looking like a fool to expose you as one!

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are already a babbling fool who reads on a 7th grade level.

Be gone with you!

Oh really is that why my college GPA is over 3.7 

And just like Los you don't have the balls to step up and take a challenge and would rather stick with insults and rely on past relevance to make people think you matter in some way

If you ain't gonna take the bet than you are nothing more than a coward and you aren't worthy of responding to me anyway 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Deerfield Beach is obviously loading up to fail again per the know-nothing tribe.

Fact of the matter is DFB is LOADING up.

Simple as that...

You couldn't come close to shining my boots when it comes to FL jackass

I could nail more FL predictions blindfolded than you could with a encyclopedia

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Deerfield Beach is obviously loading up to fail again per the know-nothing tribe.

Fact of the matter is DFB is LOADING up.

Simple as that...

To be fair they are most always loaded with talent.    So far just not able to get it done in the playoffs but they are certainly a very good team.   They impressed me beating Buford in Ga.   Didn’t think they’d pull that off.    

They will definitely be big underdogs vs SJC though.    

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

To be fair they are most always loaded with talent.    So far just not able to get it done in the playoffs but they are certainly a very good team.   They impressed me beating Buford in Ga.   Didn’t think they’d pull that off.    

They will definitely be big underdogs vs SJC though.    

Texas power Longview won their 1st state title last year since 1937.

Longview is one of the most dominate squads in TX yearly going 4 or 5 rounds most every year.

Deerfield Beach was 12-2 last year and made the 8A semifinals. Top 15 team in FL.

It's not unreasonable to think they match that or possibly better it.....and, give the DC team a game.

This team may be more talented than last year. 

• Thumbs Down 2

56 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Longview is one of the most dominate squads in TX yearly going 4 or 5 rounds most every year.

Deerfield Beach was 12-2 last year and made the 8A semifinals. Top 15 team in FL.

It's not unreasonable to think they match that or possibly better it.....and, give the DC team a game.

Write a blog about it then

oh wait u tried that already 

Fail

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

They also refuse to play any competition... they had 16 cream puff teams on thier schedule... 

allen Duncanville North shore sTomps a MudHole in Longview a MudHole

30FD9619-D2BE-4964-8E0F-6288A410A86B.jpeg

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's certainly possible, but they've had trouble when traveling OOS, which is a reason I thought they'd lose vs Buford.    It's not that they can't, as they've obviously beaten STA quite a few times, but they are very familiar with STA.   They go OOS and see things they rarely see and haven't always been prepared.  The SJR game was crazy how bad they did with the talent they had.   Grayson was just better, but they hung for a bit at least.   

What SJC most likely won't be able to do is just simply out muscle or out run them if you get me.       

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

It's certainly possible, but they've had trouble when traveling OOS, which is a reason I thought they'd lose vs Buford.    It's not that they can't, as they've obviously beaten STA quite a few times, but they are very familiar with STA.   They go OOS and see things they rarely see and haven't always been prepared.  The SJR game was crazy how bad they did with the talent they had.   Grayson was just better, but they hung for a bit at least.   

What SJC most likely won't be able to do is just simply out muscle or out run them if you get me.       

St John's have the ability to outcoach DFB though

Redzone is just all talk, if he really knew football he would take my bet

He just as spineless as los is

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Check out their classes last few years.  They've been loaded up is all I'm saying.   

Bingo!

The people in FL know this about DFB

That the difference between people like redzone (who only look at recruiting sites but know nothing about the teams in other states) and actual FL residents (who see this story every year and know what teams will live up to their talent and which tend to underachieve)

Could DFB beat SJC? Maybe

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Check out their classes last few years.  They've been loaded up is all I'm saying.   

I'm pretty familiar to what's going on in South FL.

Of course most of the wanna-be's of this forum would rather talk about Life Christian Academy, VA or one of these other start-ups with 5 or 6 good players because they play an OOS game.

Deerfield Beach has some serious skill...the photo below is just a sample of it.

They have a dual-threat 3* QB committed to Southern Miss and 3 or 4 OL guys with serious offers.

I watched some highlights of Jaylan Knighton last month and he's legit. There's a reason why he's the #3 rated APB in the nation.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaylan-Knighton-46046875/

I'm NOT going to dismiss this talent because they come up short of reaching their goal of winning state (lots of teams do). It's a new year.

bandicam 2019-05-23 16-24-46-880.jpg

• Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Deerfield Beach has some serious skill...

And they lost to two teams last year that were better than them.

Yet the thing people focus on is poor coaching and discipline.

They just got smacked by better teams. And the people making the criticism would see their teams get smoked by the same two opponents.

• Thumbs Down 1