Deerfield Beach, FL up to 20+ D1s

RedZone

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I know what my own fuckin team is trying to do with scheduling

I sure as hell know more about it than some fuckin nazi prick like Los would when he doesn't know a fuckin thing about what goes on at Columbia 

Guys...

This cat is PMing me the names of teams that Columbia tried scheduling.

Very strange... Unhinged.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Guys...

This cat is PMing me the names of teams that Columbia tried scheduling.

Very strange... Unhinged.

Because obviously none of these idiots on here think I know anything so why should i bother sharing it 

Most these jackasses on here think some outsiders will know what goes on behind scenes at Columbia more than someone who is actually fucking talking to coaches on staff and the athletic director about the schedule on a regular basis

54 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Most these jackasses on here think some outsiders will know what goes on behind scenes at Columbia

Just between me and you......I don't think a lot of people really care either way.

OK, OK.....you are a columbia insider, seems important to you!

Now what? xD

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Because obviously none of these idiots on here think I know anything so why should i bother sharing it 

Most these jackasses on here think some outsiders will know what goes on behind scenes at Columbia more than someone who is actually fucking talking to coaches on staff and the athletic director about the schedule on a regular basis

Well your talking to the coaches obviously isn't cutting it. Lol

So will Columbia being playing an 8 or 9 game schedule Mr. Insider?

• Haha 1

All I know is it’s about June, no one cancelled on Columbia, but for some reason they have a slew of openings still. 

Hard team to deal with. The head coach doesn’t want help and the AD has to have the coach sign off on anything. 

Constant stalemate. Tough times for Columbia. Could go 4-4 and miss the playoffs 😂

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All I know is it’s about June, no one cancelled on Columbia, but for some reason they have a slew of openings still. 

Hard team to deal with. The head coach doesn’t want help and the AD has to have the coach sign off on anything. 

Constant stalemate. Tough times for Columbia. Could go 4-4 and miss the playoffs 😂

Actually we did

Suwannee and buchholz would be considered cancellations since we had them both as annual games until neither chose to reschedule this year

Then you had Bolles decide not to renew, and none of the district teams from last year had interest in playing us again

15 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I can find openings, i can't force them to play someone if the head coach don't want to, nor can I force a opponent to have interest in playing us

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah no

Doubt they are stuck with 8 games in the end, they will find a way to add a team even if it becomes a last minute addition, fortunately there is no rules requiring a team to have schedule submitted before season to be eligible to use for RPI so we have time to make something happen

And this team ain't dropping 4 games, be shocked if they dropped more than one in regular season with the talent they got right now

19 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

As of now yes, though we have time

Some teams may drop games during the summer (this is how we got IMG last year was Doral dropping IMG over the summer) 

We will see how things shake up

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bet those Hillsborough county coaches would kill to be given that kind of power LMAO

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 PM, RedZone said:

That's the problem with your breed of poster here.

You think every season is just like the other one. Your breed knows nothing.

The truth of the matter is many quality coached teams fail from time to time and many talented teams maybe not coached to your specifications have banner years.

What I said was Deerfield Beach MAY give St John's College DC a game.

A39A71C8-957C-4ACD-88A3-7C229B90588A.gif