Deerfield Beach, FL up to 20+ D1s

RedZone

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They just got smacked by better teams. And the people making the criticism would see their teams get smoked by the same two opponents.

Agree. I don't get a lot of these people....

Too quick to shit on someone.

I'm just saying and actually said Deerfield Beach may give St John's College DC a game. That's all.

Deerfield Beach will have a fun offense to watch this year either way.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm just saying and actually said Deerfield Beach may give St John's College DC a game. That's all.

If SJR boat raced DFB

and SJC already boat raced SJR 

Can you imagine what SJC would do to DFB

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And notice how the #1 thing these clowns like to chime in with is "discipline" and "hard work" and "coaching."

Almost immediately.

People tripping over themselves to spout silly cliches.

• Thumbs Down 1

STA beat DeMatha, MD last year 38-0 and DeMatha is still considered one of the Beast's of the East. DeMatha "talk" still strong on the forum. Like the game never happened.

STA beat Deerfield Beach, FL last year 38-6 and Deerfield Beach goes to "shit team" who can't ever win anything.

You can't work with that sort of logic......

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And yet you agreeing with Los when that's all he does 

What a hypocrite, no wonder you turned my bet down

All talk, no balls

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

STA beat DeMatha, MD last year 38-0 and DeMatha is still considered one of the Beast's of the East. DeMatha "talk" still strong on the forum. Like the game never happened.

STA beat Deerfield Beach, FL last year 38-6 and Deerfield Beach goes to "shit team" who can't ever win anything.

You can't work with that sort of logic......

And for record I never considered Dematha "beasts of the east" and I guarantee you that if you went through my posts on here or even ask anyone on here you won't find one instance I claimed them to be that

Hell I was one of the biggest critics of them and still have no idea how they made it as far as they did because the Dematha I watched was having it's OL tore apart like a JV OL

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've gone 10,000 or more rounds with Los in my career.......starting back when you were in diapers.

.....it doesn't mean he can't be right, moron.

And now you ignoring the key part of my post just like him

When you quote 1/3rd of the post and not even address the other 2/3rd of it all it shows is you can't argue the rest of what I said 

I pointed out you complaining about everyone crapping on teams yet Los does nothing but crap on every school (unless that school is STA)

Kinda ironic because he attacks people for being "blind homers" yet is the biggest homer on this entire board

No one else has made countless accounts just to come back and defend their school

Most posters on here can defend their school (or state) with ONE account!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've gone 10,000 or more rounds with Los in my career.......starting back when you were in diapers.

.....it doesn't mean he can't be right, moron.

and, for the record if Los says something I disagree with and disagree with strongly enough we will go some more rounds.If I have no interest or don't feel strongly about it I'll let it slide and move on.........and in that entire process either way I will never look as stupid as you challenging every sentence the guy types....

You just can't shut up....

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

and, for the record if Los says something I disagree with and disagree with strongly enough we will go some more rounds.If I have no interest or don't feel strongly about it I'll let it slide and move on.........and in that entire process either way I will never look as stupid as you challenging every sentence the guy types....

You just can't shut up....

I can easily expose him for a fraud without breaking a sweat, I engage him for the fun of it but I couldn't give a shit what Los opinion is

Here’s the thing with Deer Jerkey. 

They are always talented. Never disputed. 

They just haven’t won anything, and can’t get over the hump. 

It’s the same thing every year. Like Sammy says. They can’t finish. Lol. 

No reason to give them the benefit of the doubt when they have no equity invested. Never won a title in their history, and got blown out by the 2 quality OOS teams they played. 

Nothing to write home about 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Obviously @RedZone Dematha is not Beast of East since they dropped SJR from their schedule.... I’d say beast of east is SFA or SJC maybe SJP

If St. Frances had played all the teams Dematha has they'd have a bunch of Ls too.  St. Frances is still a new kid on the block to me.    I'm cool with SJC being there.  

20 minutes ago, 954gator said:

If St. Frances had played all the teams Dematha has they'd have a bunch of Ls too.  St. Frances is still a new kid on the block to me.    I'm cool with SJC being there.  

Idk man ..it could be exactly like DFB x2... SFA has many Alabama and Sec Players

The question is if Bif Poggi can coach!!

good thing about this is we get to see them play national teams this year... gonna be fun year to see how these teams fair against the others

24 minutes ago, 954gator said:

They wouldn't have been shutout and running clocked against STA, no doubt SFA would have put up a much better fight than Dematha did 

Dematha got embarrassed on national TV

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

They wouldn't have been shutout and running clocked against STA, no doubt SFA would have put up a much better fight than Dematha did 

Dematha got embarrassed on national TV

Dematha also beat Miami Central and AHP in the same year when both were good.   What has St. Frances done that compares to that?   Playing nobody all year then beating Lee County?  GTFO with that.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Dematha also beat Miami Central and AHP in the same year when both were good.   What has St. Frances done that compares to that?   Playing nobody all year then beating Lee County?  GTFO with that.  

I'd venture a guess that a few of the top 7A schools in Georgia would have beaten Lee in similar fashion. 

It was no great feat as we're expected to believe. Just sizzle. Because Lee has 6A champion behind their name doesn't mean they were a jigglenut like Lowndes or Grayson... or Deerfield Beach.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

The Dematha I saw last year was definitely not the same one who beat Miami Central and AHP previously

Were we watching the same game when it aired on ESPN??