Deerfield Beach, FL up to 20+ D1s

RedZone

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd venture a guess that a few of the top 7A schools in Georgia would have beaten Lee in similar fashion. 

It was no great feat as we're expected to believe. Just sizzle. Because Lee has 6A champion behind their name doesn't mean they were a jigglenut like Lowndes or Grayson... or Deerfield Beach.

Come on son!

If you gonna go that route at least name teams who are actually juggernauts Lol

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

I've gone 10,000 or more rounds with Los in my career.......starting back when you were in diapers.

.....it doesn't mean he can't be right, moron.

What was your previous board name(s)? I've been around these parts since the late 90s/early 2000s :)

30 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd venture a guess that a few of the top 7A schools in Georgia would have beaten Lee in similar fashion. 

It was no great feat as we're expected to believe. Just sizzle. Because Lee has 6A champion behind their name doesn't mean they were a jigglenut like Lowndes or Grayson... or Deerfield Beach.

I'm not saying Lee wasn't solid, but the whole St. Frances is the cream of the crop even over teams like SJC has me a bit baffled.   

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Cmon man we ain''t gotta go there again. 

I'm surprised anyone has actually been banned here

After all we let keyboard trolls who spend every post insulting other members and adding nothing to the conversation actually stay here

Anyone who got banned must have really pushed things too far 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Rab always talking but i don't see Colquitt trying to schedule Columbia and we got 2 openings and just waiting for a phone call

Our schedule has been full for about 2 months now...

If your AD and coach would stop waiting for phone calls, then maybe Columbia wouldn't still be looking for 2 games.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh so you think DFB gonna win state this year

How about this bet

If they win state I'll leave this board, if they don't you leave

Either take the bet or shut the fuck up

I'm willing to risk looking like a fool to expose you as one!

He said "maybe they could give St Johns College DC a game."

And you go on to suggest a bet having to do with them winning state or not, which I don't think he ever said. And follow it up with numerous posts that he doesn't have the balls to bet you.

You have done this before, where you bet someone something out of nowhere, and call them gutless for not accepting your bet. If you have a 3.7 college GPA, you're showing the 0.3 part.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

And you go on to suggest a bet having to do with them winning state or not, which I don't think he ever said. And follow it up with numerous posts that he doesn't have the balls to bet you.

You have done this before, where you bet someone something out of nowhere, and call them gutless for not accepting your bet. If you have a 3.7 college GPA, you're showing the 0.3 part.

I didn't challenge him to a bet because of the part about St John's

It was this comment

"You think every season is just like the other one. Your breed knows nothing."

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Our schedule has been full for about 2 months now...

If your AD and coach would stop waiting for phone calls, then maybe Columbia wouldn't still be looking for 2 games.

You don't know jack shit about what we been trying to do to secure games, we have been reaching out to teams only to get turned down 

And at least my comment had a hell a lot more truth than rab comment about Colquitt having 7 openings which was later disputed on here!

16 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Bc it is gutless

People want to run their mouth but I give them a opportunity to shut me up permanently and they want to dodge their way out of it but still talk shit

14 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

St John's College is Preseason #5 nationally and everyone talks about this team and that team playing them, but they don't talk about Deerfield Beach...perhaps one of the more dangerous teams on the St John's schedule.

That was the point of the thread. Only on this forum can that turn out so badly. xD

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

St John's College is Preseason #5 nationally and everyone talks about this team and that team playing them, but they don't talk about Deerfield Beach...perhaps one of the more dangerous teams on the St John's schedule.

That was the point of the thread. Only on this forum can that turn out so badly. xD

@RedZone

DFB had 10x the amount of D1 players we had 

please dude SJC would straight disrespect DFB

@columbiafan I would bet him cash but dudes Swamp is in Foreclosure so He’s got no Collateral 

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Bc it is gutless

People want to run their mouth but I give them a opportunity to shut me up permanently and they want to dodge their way out of it but still talk shit

Would it be gutless if you were to not accept a bet that Columbia not be awarded a mythical national championship by one of the national services this upcoming season? Of course not, because you never said they would. Just as Caj never said DFB would win the FL state championship. Yet you make up a bet out of nowhere and then talk shit about him not accepting. Sounds like DBP sending out unsolicited broadcast faxes a couple years ago to programs around the country with a contract to play a game on a certain day, and when recipients of the faxes don't sned back a signed deal, they are then somehow considered pussies (by a DBP supporter or two).

11 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I always wondered this: Would Milton or Colquitt have beaten SFA in the geico bowl?