Deerfield Beach, FL up to 20+ D1s

RedZone

9 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Would it be gutless if you were to not accept a bet that Columbia not be awarded a mythical national championship by one of the national services this upcoming season? Of course not, because you never said they would. Just as Caj never said DFB would win the FL state championship. Yet you make up a bet out of nowhere and then talk shit about him not accepting. Sounds like DBP sending out unsolicited broadcast faxes a couple years ago to programs around the country with a contract to play a game on a certain day, and when recipients of the faxes don't sned back a signed deal, they are then somehow considered pussies (by a DBP supporter or two).

This DBP thing seems like news to me

Was there a investigation into it?

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

St John's College is Preseason #5 nationally and everyone talks about this team and that team playing them, but they don't talk about Deerfield Beach...perhaps one of the more dangerous teams on the St John's schedule.

That was the point of the thread. Only on this forum can that turn out so badly. xD

I do think DFB will compete with SJC...they have enough talent to make SJC work for a win. The reason they are not talked about is that they are only the 8th best team (in the preseason rankings) on SJCs schedule. How crazy is that? Hope SJC doesn't overlook DFB with the next four opponents being SJP, Duncanville, IMG and MD...that's a "murderer's row".

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Would have been a much better game. Idk about winning. They wouldn't have folded like a cheap tent in the second half and just watch SFA run wild.

Gotcha. I feel like Lee County pretty much gave up once they fumbled in the red zone following the long kickoff return to open the second half. Also feel like they pissed away a lot of opportunities in that game. But I woulda loved to see Colquitt in that game.....smh. 

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You don't know jack shit about what we been trying to do to secure games, we have been reaching out to teams only to get turned down 

And at least my comment had a hell a lot more truth than rab comment about Colquitt having 7 openings which was later disputed on here!

You are becoming unhinged.

If you continue getting turned down, then maybe the AD and coach should sit down and ask themselves why... In all honesty, it is most likely because spring ball is over and 99% of teams are booked up because they were proactive in building their schedules.

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Would it be gutless if you were to not accept a bet that Columbia not be awarded a mythical national championship by one of the national services this upcoming season? Of course not, because you never said they would. Just as Caj never said DFB would win the FL state championship. Yet you make up a bet out of nowhere and then talk shit about him not accepting. Sounds like DBP sending out unsolicited broadcast faxes a couple years ago to programs around the country with a contract to play a game on a certain day, and when recipients of the faxes don't sned back a signed deal, they are then somehow considered pussies (by a DBP supporter or two).

LOL columbia loves to make these types of bets.   You tell him you disagree with someone being overrated and he goes on to say I bet you they won't win state.   Like sure you get 99% of the teams and I'll take one just because I don't think they suck.   

Columbia:  Armwood is horrible 

me:  I disagree

Columbia: I bet you they won't win state

Lol that's not how it works.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You are becoming unhinged.

If you continue getting turned down, then maybe the AD and coach should sit down and ask themselves why... In all honesty, it is most likely because spring ball is over and 99% of teams are booked up because they were proactive in building their schedules.

Columbia had reached out to several teams both in FL and OOS and have been doing so for months

We can't force teams to play us, there has to be mutual interest

8 minutes ago, 954gator said:

LOL columbia loves to make these types of bets.   You tell him you disagree with someone being overrated and he goes on to say I bet you they won't win state.   Like sure you get 99% of the teams and I'll take one just because I don't think they suck.   

Because according to your best buddy Los if you ain't winning state your garbage 

10 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I will edit.

He is beyond unhinged. A psychiatric evaluation should be in order.

I know what my own fuckin team is trying to do with scheduling

I sure as hell know more about it than some fuckin nazi prick like Los would when he doesn't know a fuckin thing about what goes on at Columbia 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I know what my own fuckin team is trying to do with scheduling

I sure as hell know more about it than some fuckin nazi prick like Los would when he doesn't know a fuckin thing about what goes on at Columbia 

Lol Los could say that grass is green and you'd get all pissed about it.  

23 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol kid even makes bets for other people.. some how he Got me in a bet with horsefly or Devil Dog

i don’t know how that shit happened

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lol Los could say that grass is green and you'd get all pissed about it.  

It don't matter

The people here are laughable that they think they know Columbia better than me yet none of these idiots have been around the program like I have

I'm the only one here who actually knows this program inside and out 

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@RedZone

Gonzaga, DC smashed don bosco last year 38-7, but don bosco is still traveling 2500 miles to take a worse ass-beating this year.

I would rather be Deerfield Beach playing St John's DC that don bosco playing St John Bosco. xD

PS...that's the 21st time you've posted that same video, jam it up your ass!

On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 PM, RedZone said:

That's the problem with your breed of poster here.

You think every season is just like the other one. Your breed knows nothing.

The truth of the matter is many quality coached teams fail from time to time and many talented teams maybe not coached to your specifications have banner years.

What I said was Deerfield Beach MAY give St John's College DC a game.

Hypocrite 

• Like 1