So MLK was not a saint

Bormio

40 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/amp/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

At least here is the story, so ppl can read it. 

According to the story, the FBI sat in the room right next door and listened to a woman being raped and did nothing. 

Anyway, we'll supposedly get to hear some tape(s) in 2027. 

I think some folks need a workbook.

https://www.meandwhitesupremacybook.com/

He laughed as his friend raped someone and the FBI in all their mighty glory didn't interfere in any way... 

Instead they let it happen... 

During times of severe racial tensions... 

I doubt this... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He laughed as his friend raped someone and the FBI in all their mighty glory didn't interfere in any way... 

Instead they let it happen... 

During times of severe racial tensions... 

I doubt this... 

Well, we won't know until 2027, and really we won't know then, because who at that point could say the tapes are even real? 

Pretty wild to say the FBI just sat by and listened to a live rape in progress, and being witnessed by the very man they were so heavily seeking to silence or curb his power and appeal. It could have happened though if they felt they were going after something bigger. Idk. Definitley seems sketchy though.

Instead we get the curbing attempt decades later after the iron has cooled down and there is other hot irons around. Seems like a deflection type tool/move bubbling up from some hate filled pot somewhere or other.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

A friendly duck....... That guy scares me..😜😜

At least most of his fiction is far enough fetched to be recognized as fiction. 

I'm much more afraid of that which mixes enough truth to be bought entirely as true. 

Much scarier type stuff. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not weak. I look at you and see it. White supremacy tactics and the like. This whole ot page is a load of it. From many angles. 

That's the weak shit. The weak shit is you folks are to ignorant to see it or worse than that and intentionally push it. 

You’re  weak shit. 

You’re  ignorant to the facts  

You say Im using white supremacy tactics when I was silent on this bs for 6 months until I was fed up with Sportnuts anti white rhetoric every single day. 

You don’t say shit about- to him because youre a liberal bitch that “hates” the white man also. Typical pussy liberal tactics. Scared to say anything negative to an old black man. You’ve been that way from day one...

I grew up in Central Valley in California, with all minorities, we don’t care about skin color out here, that’s your age bracket... You all are still bent on the 60s.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

You’re  weak shit. 

You say Im using white supremacy tactics when I was silent on this bs for 6 months until I was fed up with Sportnuts anti white rhetoric every single day. 

You don’t say shit about- to him because youre a liberal bitch that “hates” the white man also. Typical pussy liberal tactics. Scared to say anything negative to an old black man. You’ve been that way from day one...

I grew up in Central Valley in California, with all minorities, we don’t care about skin color out here, that’s your age bracket... You all are still bent on the 60s.

I get where ur coming on THE whole SportNut thing 

The Guy is good at what he does

He knows how to get under ur skin and tip toe the boundaries of the forum guidelines so he he’s safe and he gets a response from us and we get banned or made out to look like the racist..

just remember when ur Grilling this week actually living a life SN will be on PG Flooding the OT Section with Hate.. 

U don’t gotta even block him cause I see his posts and just laugh now at how pathetic his life is

at Work I go into peoples houses of every single nationality u can think.. and 99% of the time every one gets along and has conversations cause what u see on the OT sect and on the media is not Really happening in most part of this country 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

You’re  weak shit. 

Sure pal. I'm a bitch. 

You are big man. 

You call man bitch that watch you folks wallow in diarrhea for way more than 6 months before finally posting anything again because good man no wanna wallow with you in the shit race war sewer that once was prepgridiron.com. 

Now I fucked up and got shit on my hand. 

Big man call me bitch. He make me sad and afraid. He grunt bitch from back corner of deep white supremecist cave. Big man say, "Ungt ungt bitch ungt ungt."

xD

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The FBI was obsessed with Martin Luther King Jr. from the mid-1950s until his assassination in 1968.

King was only 39 when he was killed on April 4, 1968, having spent 12 years—almost a third of his life—under the FBI's watch.

In all that time, the bureau—and Director J. Edgar Hoover specifically—never uncovered Communist Party ties or any nefarious behavior that warranted the years of wiretaps and eavesdropping. Instead, they discovered a man devoted to serving others, unafraid of self-examination and unconcerned with fame or notoriety, said David Garrow, a historian and Pulitzer Prize-winning author, in a 2008 CNN interview

The FBI recordings have "given us the most powerful and persuasive source of all for seeing how utterly selfless Martin Luther King was," said Garrow, who has written several books about King.

"You see him being intensely self-critical. King really and truly believed that he was there to be of service to others. This was not a man with any egomaniacal joy of being a famous person, or being a leader," he told CNN.

The FBI’s Mobile, Alabama, branch first put King under surveillance in December 1955, after the civil rights icon had helped organize the 385-day Montgomery bus boycott. The investigator charged with surveilling King had been explicitly directed to “find out all he could about Reverend Martin L. King, colored minister in Montgomery and leader in the bus boycott,” and “to uncover all the derogatory information he could about King,” according to an FBI memorandum

It wasn’t until 1963, when Attorney General Robert Kennedy approved wiretapping King’s phones, that the government ramped up its campaign against the civil rights activist. (After King gave his “I Have a Dream” speech in August of that year, an FBI memo described him as “the most dangerous and effective Negro leader in the country.”)

The document goes on to say that “King has been described within the [Communist Party USA] as a true, genuine Marxist-Leninist ‘from the top of his head to the tips of his toes.’”

The last two pages of the report are dedicated to salacious allegations. It describes a two-day workshop King held in Miami in February 1968. One of the attendees, according to the report, apparently informed the FBI of “behind-the-scene drinking, fornication, and homosexuality that went on at the conference,” in addition to prostitution, and “an all-night sex orgy was held with these prostitutes.” But there’s no mention that King was involved.

The report includes details of King’s alleged infidelity, saying that “throughout the ensuing years and until this date King has continued to carry on his sexual aberrations secretly while holding himself out to public view as a moral leader of religious conviction.”

In 1964, an anonymous letter sent to King also claimed to have recordings of his adulterous behavior. The typed-out missive has come to be known as the “suicide letter” and was purportedly written by a disillusioned former follower of King’s.

“King, look into your heart. You know you are a complete fraud and a great liability to all of us Negroes,” the letter said. “I repeat you are a colossal fraud and an evil, vicious one at that.”

The page-long letter—containing dehumanizing and racially charged words like beast and animal, which were common during the Jim Crow era—included a threat: “Your end is approaching.”

The letter continued, “There is only one thing left for you to do. You know what it is.” 

King suspected the unsigned letter came from the FBI. He was right, as were those who thought its language and style (albeit somewhat disguised) resembled the language in the 1968 report. The Senate’s Church Committee on U.S. intelligence overreach corroborated that suspicion in 1975. Beverly Gage, a Yale history professor who revealed the unredacted letter in a 2014 New York Times Magazine essay, called it “the most notorious and embarrassing example of Hoover’s FBI run amok.”

You do realize David Garrow is the author of this most recent report.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I get where ur coming on THE whole SportNut thing 

The Guy is good at what he does

He knows how to get under ur skin and tip toe the boundaries of the forum guidelines so he he’s safe and he gets a response from us and we get banned or made out to look like the racist..

just remember when ur Grilling this week actually living a life SN will be on PG Flooding the OT Section with Hate.. 

U don’t gotta even block him cause I see his posts and just laugh now at how pathetic his life is

at Work I go into peoples houses of every single nationality u can think.. and 99% of the time every one gets along and has conversations cause what u see on the OT sect and on the media is not Really happening in most part of this country 

I have not moderated over here except for when the spambots show up in over a year dude. (Edit: well that, and curse words in subject headers and blatant nudity if I happen to see it... all for reasons we talked about on the other page about SEO of the internet looking for keywords and child safety etc )

I can't do it because my own principles won't let me. I can barely read half this crap over here. 

Social media and message boards full of anonymous clowns like big man there that scare me with grunts and the bitch word have divided, compartmentalized and cornered everyone into their own little descriptives, in spite of people quite possibly being able to feel one way about one thing and totally different about another which could be totally from a different slant as far as left wing or right wing or white or black. 

Quite frankly it's bullshit and a damn shame. Which is why this shit over here is a sewer, and will remain one because I literally do not give a toot in a whirlwind about the caveman grunts that come from over here. 

I am not this guy...hqdefault.jpg.64dafe3bb5a3c6b4e5ff76e224473b27.jpg

I get a little sick on my stomach watching yall fools backstroking through the sewer even. Hahaha

• Like 1

Just now, Sportsnut said:

The article I posted says enough and don't forget, I was here.

Read the last line of the article and you have my thoughts.

There is no doubt the FBI was out of control in regards to King.  But Garrow knows this as well as anyone.  Whatever he saw made him write the article now.  Just because someone was wrongly surveilled does not mean they were not doing bad things.

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/amp/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

At least here is the story, so ppl can read it. 

According to the story, the FBI sat in the room right next door and listened to a woman being raped and did nothing. 

Anyway, we'll supposedly get to hear some tape(s) in 2027. 

I think some folks need a workbook.

https://www.meandwhitesupremacybook.com/

Here it is

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sure pal. I'm a bitch. 

You are big man. 

You call man bitch that watch you folks wallow in diarrhea for way more than 6 months before finally posting anything again because good man no wanna wallow with you in the shit race war sewer that once was prepgridiron.com. 

Now I fucked up and got shit on my hand. 

Big man call me bitch. He make me sad and afraid. He grunt bitch from back corner of deep white supremecist cave. Big man say, "Ungt ungt bitch ungt ungt."

xD

I seen your weak ass threaten a man on here. Hahaha. Hypocrite lip bitch....

White fragility is a direct offspring of white supremecy. You feel fragile because you think yourself supreme to begin with. 

As a "bitch" of a white man, it's sad as fuck to see you fragile white folks on here. I never realized how fragile the people of my race were until "old black man" exposed your dumb asses. 

See, "old black man" is coming from a position of minority not only on here but in the USA in general, yet, your weak asses sitting in a majority, both here and in the USA are so damned fragile that you crack like eggs and expose your ownselves with your actions. Actions that are weak and frail for people that are in a position of majority. 

"Old black man" is hardened and tempered from being the minority and has exposed about 2/3 of the people who post over here for thinking they are supreme over him due to his color. 

The more than decade long tantrum from the white supremecists in this country has been evident. 

You feel fragile, because deep down you feel supreme and it is a threat to your supremecy when "old black man" proves he could become president, or otherwise gains some.position of strength or authority over you. This fragile little temper tantrum on here is small compared to the  decade long one that has been going on nationwide. 

I'm glad that I was able to release myself from interacting with you all over here because reading from afar showed me how weak some of you temper tantrum throwing fools are. So weak that you feel scared even when you are in position of majority. 

Your words and actions prove this. Take it from a guy that's seen and read enough to kick rocks away from you weak fools. You're so involved with the shit show that you can't see how ridiculously exposed you are as white supremecists with fragile psyches and how much your words and actions continue to prove it. You dummies laugh when "old black man" says he won already, because you're too ignorant to realize that it's true.

Sad but true. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

White fragility is a direct offspring of white supremecy. You feel fragile because you think yourself supreme to begin with. 

As a "bitch" of a white man, it's sad as fuck to see your fragile white folks on here. I never realized how fragile the people of my race were until "old black man" exposed your dumb asses. 

See, "old black man" is coming from a position of minority not only on here but in the USA in general, yet, your weak asses sitting in a majority, both here and in the USA are so damned fragile that you crack like eggs and expose your ownselves with your actions. Actions that are weak and frail for people that are in a position of majority. 

"Old black man" is hardened and tempered from being the minority and has exposed about 2/3 of the people who post over here for thinking they are supreme over him due to his color. 

The more than decade long tantrum from the white supremecists in this country has been evident. 

You feel fragile, because deep down you feel supreme and it is a threat to your supremecy when "old black man" proves he could become president, or otherwise gains some.position of strength or authority over you. This fragile little temper tantrum on here is small compared to the  decade long one that has been going on nationwide. 

I'm glad that I was able to release myself from interacting with you all over here because reading from afar showed me how weak some of you temper tantrum throwing fools are. So weak that you feel scared even when you are in position of majority. 

Your words and actions prove this. Take it from a guy that's seen and read enough to kick rocks away from you weak fools. You're so involved with the shit show that you can't see how ridiculously exposed you are as white supremecists with fragile psyches and how much your words and actions continue to prove it. You dummies laugh when "old black man" says he won already, because you're too ignorant to realize that it's true.

Sad but true. 

95% of the posters on here came over here on.a  Boat,,, never even had slaves... none of us are white 

I’m Italian not white 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

95% of the posters on here came over on. Boat,,, never even had slaves... none of us our white 

I’m Italian not white 

I don't necessarily notice you looking shamefully fragile either. Maybe it's because you don't feel supreme because you realize what you just said to be true. 

It's the ones that say shit like , "I live in a mixed neighborhood. I have black and brown friends" and shit like that to try to throw a smoke screen for having gotten exposed as being fragile, that my last post was intended for. 

When a man tells me in a post that he broke after reading stuff of a man coming from a position of minority, well, he's telling me that he is fragile. He then turned and grunted "you're weak" at me because I don't feel fragile. Haha. He's somehow mad at me because I don't snap at "old black man" like he does. 

I'm just a weak bitch. xD

• Haha 1

It's been common knowledge for decades that J Edger stooped to the lowest of levels, as the FBI says, "To Get His Man." MLK had been on his radar screen for years. Lying, planting evidence, character assassination, bugs, wiretaps, and payoffs were always on the table when old J Edger was protecting America's Freedoms. Like many preachers, MLK was smooth and women were always around...particularly on the road. The tale of recordings of squeaking bed springs and MLK has been around forever. Anything to poison the man's integrity was fair game. He was an enemy of the state. I don't doubt he had a few tryst. Laughing and present at a violent rape.... I call bullshit, until otherwise    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

I did not come here to make enemies or to degrad or dismiss anyone. Expressing my opinion became an exercise that I had no problem engaging. In the process, feelings were exposed and laid bare as time progressed. 

I am not one to back down so I KNEW it would be a challenge given the audience involved. The posters themselves made it very easy to embark on this voyage with a bit more zeal than originally intended.

There are who we thought they were.

The Mod said it with more accuracy than I did given he had the wisdom to apply the situation as related to him personally. That speaks volumes toward the character and disposition of him.

He hit the nail on the head.

Frankly, I don't understand but I do not challenge truth. Realism is what is real and here it glows brightly. It would not be a stretch for someone to consider this a white supremacy web site.

The lack of humanity is alarming. I can't imagine having that attitude towards my fellow man. ""Shoot them"" all as they come to the border? 

No matter.

They are who we thought they were.

No matter what any one says 

at end of day ur still a Brain dead Fuck tard..

we know ur true colors u ain’t got manipulate no one 

4 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

It's been common knowledge for decades that J Edger stooped to the lowest of levels, as the FBI says, "To Get His Man." MLK had been on his radar screen for years. Lying, planting evidence, character assassination, bugs, wiretaps, and payoffs were always on the table when old J Edger was protecting America's Freedoms. Like many preachers, MLK was smooth and women were always around...particularly on the road. The tale of recordings of squeaking bed springs and MLK has been around forever. Anything to poison the man's integrity was fair game. He was an enemy of the state. I don't doubt he had a few tryst. Laughing and present at a violent rape.... I call bullshit, until otherwise    

The FBI,And the Government in general has a history of being shadier than an oak tree...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

As a "bitch" of a white man, it's sad as fuck to see you fragile white folks on here. I never realized how fragile the people of my race were until "old black man" exposed your dumb asses. 

Laughable 🤣

A casual observer might think so....

But if I bounced a peanut off your head daily,  you might eventually send an elephant my way....whether you even give a shit about peanuts or not...

Nut pea shoots his black pride machine gun style all over the board daily (and most don't even give a shit), to the point where people just lob bricks back at his peanut snot.

Yet there you go like Freud  accusing everyone else of being a 'black peanut' hater....

giphy.gif

so how did you get sucked back in? lol

that my last post was intended for. 

When a man tells me in a post that he broke after reading stuff of a man coming from a position of minority, well, he's telling me that he is fragile.

If you define 'broke' as bothering to respond at all or possibly even answering in like kind...well...

aside from the fact that apparently his posts just  'broke'  you (is that weak?),  you go all in for nuts claiming someone's "COPYCAT" posts are actually the racially damning offending ones.....🤣

Ever see a ref throw the flag at the instigator?....or just the responder...who always gets caught hmmmmmmm?

giphy.gif

of course that's a nutsy game

Haha. He's somehow mad at me because I don't snap at "old black man" like he does. 

a.responder blaming the instigator ???  never...

I'm just a weak bitch. xD

Nah...apparently just became a 'responder' in an Off-Topic thread...

but everyone here is already incriminated in that one...so don't let it stop you...😄