So MLK was not a saint

Bormio

16 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The man reporting this wrote a Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of King.  Says he has seen the FBI files on this recently.

Quick question …..just exactly 'when' were these "files"...... made?

Can't exactly call BS on the topic as I am not knowledgeable on this one, but If this actually happened, I don't think it is something we would not have heard before.....

just saying...

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Troll said:

Quick question …..just exactly 'when' were these "files"...... made?

Can't exactly call BS on the topic as I am not knowledgeable on this one, but If this actually happened, I don't think it is something we would not have heard before.....

just saying...

giphy.gif

The FBI went above and beyond to try blackmailing Dr. King. with fake suicide letters and he was investigated forever. 

This is a sad sack hit job attempt at conflating investigation of Trump for 3 years with a decades long social hit operation on one of the most well known and greatest African American civil rights leaders. 

Bullshit on it's face. Now there's bullshit on our face for even reading it. Lotta crackpot mofos on this OT shit over here. 😶 

I think I'll just go read some Jack Cashill bullshit and get further hoodwinked. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Only evil white men and women’s historical realms will be pulled down in this once great country..... All others will be ignored by pussy hat wearing liberal DemoRats. 

I see you strapped up with your Sunday best today. 

Tarna-clownshoes-56a6a4ee3df78cf7728f8da7.jpg.67bd86c6f87b97f3b48d5c20e756edad.jpg

At least they are the right colors. 

• Haha 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/amp/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

At least here is the story, so ppl can read it. 

According to the story, the FBI sat in the room right next door and listened to a woman being raped and did nothing. 

Anyway, we'll supposedly get to hear some tape(s) in 2027. 

I think some folks need a workbook.

https://www.meandwhitesupremacybook.com/

• Thanks 1

The new material appeared in a British magazine and was picked up in the British press.  The author is not an ideologue, but a respected historian.  He wrote a Pulitzer winning biography of King in 1987.  The FBI files are in the National Archives and the ones in question are from 1964.  They were obtained by the FBI bugging his hotel room.  The files are due to be released in 2027.  I do not know how the author came to see them, but he says he did.  What he says he saw were summaries of apparently extensive material.  Could it be false, who knows.  Apparently King was made aware of what the FBI had by the FBI - leading to the question was King being blackmailed by the FBI.  One might keep all this in mind when asserting that the FBI today is as pure as the driven snow.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7071713/amp/FBI-tapes-Martin-Luther-King-Jr-40-affairs-laughed-friend-raped-parishioner.html

At least here is the story, so ppl can read it. 

According to the story, the FBI sat in the room right next door and listened to a woman being raped and did nothing. 

Anyway, we'll supposedly get to hear some tape(s) in 2027. 

I think some folks need a workbook.

https://www.meandwhitesupremacybook.com/

Maybe you ought to brush up on how awful Hoover was - and he has a building named after him.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

The new material appeared in a British magazine and was picked up in the British press.  The author is not an ideologue, but a respected historian.  He wrote a Pulitzer winning biography of King in 1987.  The FBI files are in the National Archives and the ones in question are from 1964.  They were obtained by the FBI bugging his hotel room.  The files are due to be released in 2027.  I do not know how the author came to see them, but he says he did.  What he says he saw were summaries of apparently extensive material.  Could it be false, who knows.  Apparently King was made aware of what the FBI had by the FBI - leading to the question was King being blackmailed by the FBI.  One might keep all this in mind when asserting that the FBI today is as pure as the driven snow.

Yeah, they certainly aren't as pure as the driven snow. 

Neither is the patrolman down around the corner.

Or any of us. 

Just now, Bormio said:

Maybe you ought to brush up on how awful Hoover was - and he has a building named after him.

Oh I know. Hell, I walk by confederate memorials on my very town square with no memorial to the union. See streets named after terrible men. See things like this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/savannah-residents-creek-offensive-slave-era-name-must/YlhDJbdWmkCSJlEgWp9blL/amp.html

Etc. Etc. 

I'm not down with erasing history or hiding truths, but, sometimes the angles are shit. If I live in America, why isn't there a Union memorial right beside the confederate one on my town square as equally sized and presented? 

King may have been a womanizer. A lot of men are. Hell we have one as president right now. I guess I see the point of the thread though as you guys been going at it with nut for a while now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Which books of his have you read??  Give us solid examples, from his books, that "Hoodwinked".....you in the past...I always read a book before throwing stones, or don't read it and be silent.....Read "Deconstructing Obama" ,by Cashill and tell us all how nobama  may have hoodwinked you.....😎😎

Hahaha

I'll stick to reading Stephen King for my fiction tyvm. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Ahhh the white supremacy claim. 

Weak shit as normal...

Another scared of the facts...

Not weak. I look at you and see it. White supremacy tactics and the like. This whole ot page is a load of it. From many angles. 

That's the weak shit. The weak shit is you folks are to ignorant to see it or worse than that and intentionally push it. 

• Like 1