So MLK was not a saint

Bormio

11 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m Italian not white 

In case you were wondering how things are going back home, I'll clue you in to the latest gossip....

It was da greaseballs connected in this Spygate thingy....

------------------------quote-----------------

In short:

Members of Italian intelligence were approached by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, and the Deep State in order to frame trump by PLANTING EVIDENCE on American servers to force Trump to step down from office.

In other words, members of Italian intelligence found a target in Occhionero, a Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America. One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.

The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillary’s servers inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.

The FBI would then raid these locations, “discover” these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump…

And then force Trump to resign.

Do you understand the implications of what I’m saying here? This is like a policeman planting evidence to fabricate a crime. And if the Italian Intelligence actually has ACTUAL classified e-mails from Hillary Clinton, that’s another crime in-and-of itself.

---------------------------------

Stay tuned....lol....but apparently it was called operation Charlemagne 

House of cards falling down...

giphy.gif

22 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The FBI went above and beyond to try blackmailing Dr. King. with fake suicide letters and he was investigated forever. 

This is a sad sack hit job attempt at conflating investigation of Trump for 3 years with a decades long social hit operation on one of the most well known and greatest African American civil rights leaders. 

Bullshit on it's face. Now there's bullshit on our face for even reading it. Lotta crackpot mofos on this OT shit over here. 😶 

I think I'll just go read some Jack Cashill bullshit and get further hoodwinked. 

I see you've read one of bormio's threads. xD

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

It also appears that they continue to do the same today with Comey,Brennan, Strozk and a plethora of other scumbags far worse....Possible a Marxist  President who approved it all too.....It's coming........

How soon do you think....you know....until we find out....

that they were all over Mr. Cruz and had him 'spied on' as well? 🤔

That one is gonna be real interesting...🤣

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Laughable 🤣

A casual observer might think so....

But if I bounced a peanut off your head daily,  you might eventually send an elephant my way....whether you even give a shit about peanuts or not...

Nut pea shoots his black pride machine gun style all over the board daily (and most don't even give a shit), to the point where people just lob bricks back at his peanut snot.

Yet there you go like Freud  accusing everyone else of being a 'black peanut' hater....

giphy.gif

so how did you get sucked back in? lol

If you define 'broke' as bothering to respond at all or possibly even answering in like kind...well...

aside from the fact that apparently his posts just  'broke'  you (is that weak?),  you go all in for nuts claiming someone's "COPYCAT" posts are actually the racially damning offending ones.....🤣

Ever see a ref throw the flag at the instigator?....or just the responder...who always gets caught hmmmmmmm?

giphy.gif

of course that's a nutsy game

a.responder blaming the instigator ???  never...

Nah...apparently just became a 'responder' in an Off-Topic thread...

but everyone here is already incriminated in that one...so don't let it stop you...😄 

Just pointing out how some folks actions look. 

We are talking about words and not peanuts or bricks here after all. And, one has to wonder why the "old black man" tossed a peanut to begin with. It could be that he saw the same thing I saw and started in on exposing it. This OT side has been on some racial bullcrap since before Nut. 

Hell, at least one 7ft tall guy I know comes on here and calls this side the clan rally side. One must wonder why that is. It isn't because "old black man" I assure you. It's because of what led to "old black man" tossing peanuts to begin with. 

If the peanut is hitting you in the head, there's a great chance you feel fragile too. Just sayin'  Not hatin'. 

Just an observer pointing out what I have seen. I'll stop pointing again now and just observe until I get all fremdschamen again. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Jusy pointing out how some folks actions look. 

We are talking about words and not peanuts or bricks here after all. And, one has to wonder why the "old black man" tossed a peanut to begin with. It could be that he saw the same thing I saw and started in on exposing it. This OT side has been on some racial bullcrap since before Nut. 

Hell, at least one 7ft tall guy I know comes on here and calls this side the clan rally side. One must wonder why that is. It isn't because "old black man" I assure you. It's because of what led to "old black man" tossing peanuts to begin with. 

If the peanut is hitting you in the head, there's a great chance you feel fragile too. Just sayin'  Not hatin'. 

Just an observer pointing out what I have seen. I'll stop pointing again now and just observe until I get all fremdschamen again. 

Two to tango...

and it seemed a fair fight of words (unless you are counting wit lol) and it's not my fight anyways....

No worries...I see the same things you see...

Just posted the last one for some balance really.

it might be 10 on one on the poster count... but the one must have a 2 to 1 lead in the post count 🤣….

But that's peanut shootin'...

the dream...

giphy.gif

the reality...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Hopefully and without Barr being stopped, 2-3 years...Of course, other things cold help or impede this,but hopefully, the rats who will jump ship, could help....It starts at the top 👹👹👹👹👹

Actually I've seen enough 'adversarial' positioning by both factions there...

So I would not jump to O being in as deep O shit as it appears some others are...

Either way, the thing is, apparently 'several other' governments were cohorting with ours...(imagine that shocker 🤣).

Well as the torch has passed...and well...lets just say...

When you lover is in prison it can be hard to wait....especially if parole in 4 years is not guaranteed...

most just 'love the one they are with' shall we say, and the loyalties of foreign governments ...well...

looks like some have already flipped...

See the news out of England, Australia, or even Italy or Ukraine lately? Their local political news is pretty interesting...🤣

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually I've seen enough 'adversarial' positioning by both factions there...

So I would not jump to O being in as deep O shit as it appears some others are...

Either way, the thing is, apparently 'several other' governments were cohorting with ours...(imagine that shocker 🤣).

Well as the torch has passed...well...lets just say...

When you lover is in prison it can be hard to wait....especially if parole in 4 years is not guaranteed...

most just 'love the one they are with' shall we say, and the loyalties of foreign governments ...well...

looks like some have already flipped...

See the news out of England, Australia, or even Italy or Ukraine lately? Their local political news is pretty interesting...🤣

giphy.gif

Italy is about to become a keg full of gun powder... 

33 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Italy is about to become a keg full of gun powder... 

lit fuse.....lol

After a meeting....

the heads of the Italian intelligence agencies....

all gone....

crop?height=300&key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.pjmedia.com%2Ftrending%2Fuser-content%2F51%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F05%2FAP_18211692753544.sized-770x415xc.jpg&width=636

SpyGate Shake-Up: Prime Minister of Italy Fires Top Officials from Italian Intel Agencies

In a surprise move Wednesday, Giuseppe Conte, the prime minister of Italy, fired the top management of three Italian intelligence agencies. The move is being seen as the Conte government’s response to the previous government’s coordinated surveillance activity with U.S. intelligence official…

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Makes you wonder - “How the hell did Trump win?”

AWESOME !!!

Popcorn time....

do tell...

giphy.gif

Lolol...but seriously what are you figuring here?....

open mind...if it makes sense I have no issues agreeing 😁

(PS. to answer your question tho 🤔 off the cuff, with no real analysis,  Ima go with.... he had backing...

likely militarily based...

T has said from day one that he did not want to run.... but was asked to...  🧐)

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

What do you mean, you have seen.

You are as much a part of the chump followers as there is.

Forked tongue.

I follow both sides....

and fight from my own neutral corner.

If you find yourself in opposition with me on a topic or policy (not a person), then maybe you should think about that topic or policy....

..instead of worrying who else does...or does not...support it...

Try thinking for yourself sometime 👍 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

My thoughts are mine and mine alone.<<outstanding...you should post those instead of the black propaganda links you are known for 

You, on the other hand, lean a certain way with an anchor as a guide.<<Sorry to inform you that I don't carry that same "Skin Pride" anchor that you project loving...

Both ways does not get it. <<actually it's  called only one side, and your head will be tilted...

That fence you accused me of riding looks worn under your words. <<what fence is that?

You lean heavy in one direction and it is plain to see.<< I lean towards rational and non-gullible correct.

You think you are projecting a sense of neutrality but it is nothing but more of the same with a hat on.<< I am neutral...100% neutral in holding both sides to the same standards.....my standards of course...which are certainly not.... neutral 

Projecting won't assist you in any way...just an FYI

On 5/26/2019 at 2:20 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Hahaha

I'll stick to reading Stephen King for my fiction tyvm. 

I read everything of SK's until Pet Sematary... I read a few after too, but Pet Sematary made me freaked out. I got half way to where Chase died and that was the end of me reading it. Even when I tried to watch the movie, I got to when the kid was hit by the truck and the dad took him to the Pet Sematary... I turned it off. A few like experances in the book and my life at the same time made me freaked out.

King is a whacked dude that writes cool stuff, but that Pet Sematary had me by the balls and twisted me up.

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Black propaganda links?<<<YUP

You mean the stories of truth editorialized slanted versions?  FIFY

Stories you don't want to admit are true?<< you don't post those, you only post the ones that bastardize the truth...duh

Articles that paint you and yours in a negative light?<< Me and mine are rational people ,not "skin pride people"

The stories you want everyone to think is for some ulterior motive?<<so tell us the motive...

Come now. We are not planning a revolt to kill and enslave the white man.<<you mean just letting your dogs rape other dogs at the friendly dog park (your latest spectacular thread) is good enough for the skin pride?.....cool...

You can admit to the truth. We will not hold that against you. You can accept that it happened.<<all colors of people do bad things, if you want to group by skin tone and geographically in the US (your pride right?) which I find fairly counterproductive, it is only you who would need to admit "that it happens" your pride is the worst...now repeat what you just said 

You are talking about the things that I bring as proof to my point and none of you want it to be so but you can't change it so you go into denial and try to portray me as the racist and bad guy. Well, that will not go as far as I can throw Stone Mountain.<< your not bringing proof of anything, just like Norcal's copycat posts don't prove any melanin causation either (they simply prove how misguided you are on topic)

Again all your sentences start with YOU...and projection won't help you

If you are proud of your skin, you must be proud of your stats right?

On 5/27/2019 at 12:03 PM, RedZone said:

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-files-reveal-martin-luther-king-jr-laughed-at-rape-revelled-in-orgies/

You all will have to checkout Standpoint Magazine next month for the full story/dirt.

Standpoint Magazine is the "infowars" of England. 

For what it is worth, not assuming most already know, Infowars leans as far right as any news(?) source on the internet can. If that rag is as far right as Infowars then there is no point in looking at anything they print.

And no, I do not go to infowars for any information.

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

For what it is worth, not assuming most already know, Infowars leans as far right as any news(?) source on the internet can. If that rag is as far right as Infowars then there is no point in looking at anything they print.

And no, I do not go to infowars for any information.

Don't know the source, but the 'Intel' wreaks of bullshit at face value...

Can't believe there is a thread dedicated to it even...

Propaganda is alive on both sides....

2 hours ago, Troll said:

You think you are projecting a sense of neutrality but it is nothing but more of the same with a hat on.<<100% neutral in holding both sides to the same standards....

I agree. Life is to short to dictate my beliefs onto someone else's life. The question we need to ask of ourselves is "what if I'm wrong, who, and how will it affect others lives"? If my answer is I don't give a shit about other peoples lives then I need to rethink how I can live in a free society. If you are happy with yourself, and others are not, then you my have a problem. Your's or their's, the problem really doesn't matter. What matters is the balance of two is missing, and that is sad.

image.png.bcdf0be7c01c5c1ce1b11ca8a69f836d.png

• Like 1