Buchanan RB Kendall Milton

ECHS05

22 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

A lot of changes at LSU in the passing game with Brady coming in from the Saints. Things are certainly looking up.

I would say the same for the pups. What’s so great about your passing game? Fromm threw for less yards than Burrow, who was in the program ten weeks before he took his first snap against Miami. 

I chuckle at the pups thinking Fromm is the wunderkind. He’s a solid QB, but this whole top pick in the draft is laughable. He reminds me of David Greene. Not a knock at all, because Greene was a great college QB. Fromm just hasn’t done anything that makes me go WOW. He played well against the gumps,  but that’s kinda it. He got destroyed against LSU. I don’t know. 

I just laugh when people think the SEC is scared of Fromm. I don’t see it. 

Fromm took UGA to the National Championship as a freshman & hes one of the most efficient QBs in the country.

LSU was the worst game of his career by far.

He was 207 of 307 (67.4%) for 2,761 yards, with 30 TDs to 6 INTs...

Burrows was 219 of 379 (57.8%) for 2,894 yards, with just 16 TDs & 5 INTs

Burrows completion percentage was 10% lower with almost half the TDs and 1 less INT. He also had 72 more pass attempts with only 133 more yards to show for it. 

You can laugh all you want but everyone is givin Fromm a 1st round grade.

2 hours ago, Exocet 98 said:

USC 's 4 star RB Kenan Christon of Madison High of San Diego should be considered also as the best RB in CA. He was also the State 100 (tied the State Record), 200 Meter Champion. 

How can 2 RBs be the best?

Hes a fairly low 4* ranked the 30th best RB.

Kenan Christon also already graduated & wont even be playing HS ball in 2019.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Fromm took UGA to the National Championship as a freshman & hes one of the most efficient QBs in the country.

LSU was the worst game of his career by far.

He was 207 of 307 (67.4%) for 2,761 yards, with 30 TDs to 6 INTs...

Burrows was 219 of 379 (57.8%) for 2,894 yards, with just 16 TDs & 5 INTs

Burrows completion percentage was 10% lower with almost half the TDs and 1 less INT. He also had 72 more pass attempts with only 133 more yards to show for it. 

You can laugh all you want but everyone is givin Fromm a 1st round grade.

I will laugh at the team who drafts the kid in the first round, as of today. He can go bonkers this year and I’ll change my mind, but I don’t see it. No matter. 

And Burrow had just over 13% of his passes dropped, whereas Fromm was at just under 5%. Burrow throw a very catchable ball, but lack of timing with WRs hurt a lot. So did stone hands, but I digress .

Burrow wIll blow up this year. Watch.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 8:29 PM, Sweetlarry said:

A lot of changes at LSU in the passing game with Brady coming in from the Saints. Things are certainly looking up.

I would say the same for the pups. What’s so great about your passing game? Fromm threw for less yards than Burrow, who was in the program ten weeks before he took his first snap against Miami. 

I chuckle at the pups thinking Fromm is the wunderkind. He’s a solid QB, but this whole top pick in the draft is laughable. He reminds me of David Greene. Not a knock at all, because Greene was a great college QB. Fromm just hasn’t done anything that makes me go WOW. He played well against the gumps,  but that’s kinda it. He got destroyed against LSU. I don’t know. 

I just laugh when people think the SEC is scared of Fromm. I don’t see it. 

He Wins and that sells

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We will see if he can win the big one, or if kirby will find a way to blow it yet again? 

Sport is just that a form of chance.,last years bungled play was wrong. If successful he would have been hailed a genius. He is growing as well as a coach. All those Stars do not mean anything anyway 

50 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Sport is just that a form of chance.,last years bungled play was wrong. If successful he would have been hailed a genius. He is growing as well as a coach. All those Stars do not mean anything anyway 

I love jajwa fans. Y’all go down with the ship and that admirable.

But the fact that your coach blew getting you a natty just is too much, especially since you haven’t won one since the carter administration.

I will say this for him. He learned at the feet of the recruiting master and knew the alums had to buy in, literally and figuratively, for the pups to be big time again. 

They did and they are. 

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

& looking more and more likely to head to UGAAAAAA.

Be a good get. But it won’t be over until signing day. 

I think LSU’s looking more towards Zach Evans out of North Shore, but I am not so sure we’ll land him either. I think Ashaad Clayton will be our guy. 

I just hope Emery and Price-Davis hit the ground running this year. 

10 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I think LSU’s looking more towards Zach Evans out of North Shore, but I am not so sure we’ll land him either. I think Ashaad Clayton will be our guy. 

So what about the wideout from

Fla.?

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Milton is committing by the end of July & hes the type that actually "commits". It will most definitely be over once he does 

Zach Evans is most likely going to Bama.

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Milton is committing by the end of July & hes the type that actually "commits". It will most definitely be over once he does 

Zach Evans is most likely going to Bama.

LOL. They’re all the type of kid to hold their commitment, until they don’t.

And who cares? It’s a life changing decision. Your QB committed to the gumps at one point? Do you think less of him because he didn’t keep his commitment? 

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

LOL. They’re all the type of kid to hold their commitment, until they don’t.

And who cares? It’s a life changing decision. Your QB committed to the gumps at one point? Do you think less of him because he didn’t keep his commitment? 

You can usually tell who is going to hold their commitment.

I didnt say anything bad about the kids that do not. I simply said some kids are actually committed when they say they are committed, Miltons one of them unless something drastic happens. 

Either way hes not going to LSU.

22 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You can usually tell who is going to hold their commitment.

I didnt say anything bad about the kids that do not. I simply said some kids are actually committed when they say they are committed, Miltons one of them unless something drastic happens. 

Either way hes not going to LSU.

I don’t think he is either, but we’ll survive. 

I’m just saying, with the way everybody talks about what a great kid fromm is, you’d have pegged him to be one to hold his commitment. 

• 2 weeks later...