Meanwhile: Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

well that does not fit the Islam hate agenda Concha has... 

the poor boy will need run down his basement and do some kind of bar graph on this. 

You know nooner is feeling butthurt when he does these drive-by posts. Nice shot earlier at JC, btw.  Even better was you getting humiliated by Belly's response.

Caj is turning out to be a Rhodes scholar compared to you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You know nooner is feeling butthurt when he does these drive-by posts. Nice shot earlier at JC, btw.  Even better was you getting humiliated by Belly's response.

Caj is turning out to be a Rhodes scholar compared to you.

you read funny

I asked a question, Belly replied.

It was a good reply, it was a good question.

You, my round, block headed  1329926-Clipart-Of-A-Cartoon-Happy-Block

friend, are not wise enough to ask a question nor astute enough to reply as Belly did. 

19 hours ago, noonereal said:

what is interesting is that there is zero record of Jesus ever existing

no where is he mentioned by the historians of the time

kinda surprised me, i thought his existence was excepted by all

first time he comes up though is way after 33AD, after his death

Letter written by Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar, you decide.

http://theancientbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/his_letter.pdf

5 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Letter written by Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar, you decide.

http://theancientbridge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/his_letter.pdf

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2013/05/the-fraudulent-letter-of-pontius-pilate.html 

I am not trying to sell the idea that Christ never lived but ran across several opinions on it and through I'd throw it out here. 

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

lol

typical Concha

he never offers any insight of his own

Are you sure your major was not annoyance in school? 

That is all your posts are.

Do me a favor, (and yourself) take the day off.

Thanks!

Chinless the Scholar trying to act smart while casting aspersions at a link to source material.

Here you go, Sport.  Maybe you'll come across as smart over here:  

24 minutes ago, noonereal said:

http://www.johnsanidopoulos.com/2013/05/the-fraudulent-letter-of-pontius-pilate.html 

I am not trying to sell the idea that Christ never lived but ran across several opinions on it and through I'd throw it out here. 

There is no doubt in MY mind that Jesus was real, and a philosopher ahead of his time. He believe he could bring peace to desperate people. And he is/was right in that we are all of the same father. Our father might not look like the human we know today, but we all came from the same DNA source.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, noonereal said:

A significant majority of scholars (nearly a "consensus," if you will) agree that a guy named Jesus did in fact exist, although his divinity is certainly debatable.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

A significant majority of scholars (nearly a "consensus," if you will) agree that a guy named Jesus did in fact exist, although his divinity is certainly debatable.

isn't it fairer to say Christ's existence, historically is considered more probable than not? 

Cutting hairs but a little less definite. 

Bottom line is this...

Islamist are becoming more radicalized due to the constant butthurt resulting from sand in their undies and high temps in the desert.

If we could stop global warming and turn the Middle East into a temperant paradise, then all of the wordly problems stemming from radical Islam would be solved.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Bottom line is this...

Islamist are becoming more radicalized due to the constant butthurt resulting from sand in their undies and high temps in the desert.

If we could stop global warming and turn the Middle East into a temperant paradise, then all of the wordly problems stemming from radical Islam would be solved.

giphy.gif

• Like 2