Lol 😝 is it that Bad down in Ga that The coaches gotta sell their football equipment on the BushLeagueBoard

imaGoodBoyNow

Some teams sell equipment because they know there are teams that might need it. 

They are obviously upgrading and want to get some money back for it to put towards the new equipment 

If you want to bash Georgia just posted a link to the Bergen Catholic/Grayson game or something. Lol

This was a swing and a miss  

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Some teams sell equipment because they know there are teams that might need it. 

They are obviously upgrading and want to get some money back for it to put towards the new equipment 

If you want to bash Georgia just posted a link to the Bergen Catholic/Grayson game or something. Lol

This was a swing and a miss  

Negative.. dudes posting in same place @ORabidOne and @MTP28 post on.. thats the last place I’m posting to sell football equipment 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's called upgrading equipment... 

NJ wouldn't know anything about upgrading...

Well the big thing up there I’m told is the male synchronized swimming team. Takes years to get that coordinated right fella? Lol now I’m done’

• Haha 1