Mueller To Testify July 17

Blueliner

On 6/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, DBP66 said:

let me put it you this way...banks also have specialized programs to detect laundering...they also have auditors who look at the transactions....both raised flags about Donny and Wonderboy's accounts....AND they notified their Duetsch bank superiors...hummm?...hope this helps open those eyes (& lashes too!) up....;)

If they had ANYTHING other than the ability to say "we took a look at it" (because money went overseas) then they would have done so LOOOOoong before today ...

Apparently they do not have that ability.

Unless you think they are waiting for Mueller to be done with his report or anything...

but there is always hope for you on the 17th (BTW isn't that like a secret code number for T? 🤣)

Hope you are not disappointed...

giphy.gif

at least you get to butter your popcorn tho...

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

If they had ANYTHING other than the ability to say "we took a look at it" (because money went overseas) then they would have done so LOOOOoong before today ...

Apparently they do not have that ability.

Unless you think they are waiting for Mueller to be done with his report or anything...

but there is always hope for you on the 17th (BTW isn't that like a secret code number for T? 🤣)

Hope you are not disappointed...

giphy.gif

at least you get to butter your popcorn tho...

really?? when they didn't have access to their personal bank accounts? how does that work?...they had to subpoena Duetsch bank for their accounts...nice try Ronnie!...O.o

On 6/26/2019 at 12:49 PM, DBP66 said:

looks like you're in full panic mode!!...gif after gif??..LOL...silly Trumper...O.o

Just helping out GSB...

And Jared did not look to be sweating anything....

at the podium yesterday...

did you watch that one yet???

giphy.gif

guess not.... 

On 6/26/2019 at 1:01 PM, DBP66 said:

really?? when they didn't have access to their personal bank accounts? how does that work?...they had to subpoena Duetsch bank for their accounts...nice try Ronnie!...

And your point is what...

you think some new damning info is going to be revealed at this point ?

giphy.gif

I think you are tossing too much butter on the situation... 

enjoy your popcorn...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Troll said:

Just helping out GSB...

And Jared did not look to be sweating anything....

at the podium yesterday...

did you watch that one yet???

giphy.gif

guess not.... 

...Jared seems to be the kind of clown you like?...cool, calm and collective?...omniscient?.... O.o

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

And your point is what...

you think some new damning info is going to be revealed at this point ?

giphy.gif

I think you are tossing too much butter on the situation... 

enjoy your popcorn...

BINGO!...let's see where the chips fall Ronnie...I knew it would sink in eventually!....;)

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

roasting?...or the other side of the story??..Barr comes out and gives his interpretation of the report before it comes out and  that's cool?...and his interpretation was wrong according to 900 plus former federal prosecutors who said if Trump wasn't Pres. he'd be charged with criminal obstruction...Trump/Fox news have repeated day after day and hour after hour "no collusion and no obstruction" because he wasn't charged...why wasn't he charged?...according to Mueller he was following DOJ protocol of not trying to charge a sitting Pres...doesn't mean he didn't commit a crime which 900+ former prosecutors said he did....let's hear it from the horses mouth...we're tired of the 24/7 spin from the right

If Trump lost to Hillary do you believe this investigation would be happening? 

So 900 former prosecutors believe there was obstruction. I wonder how many of that 900 believe there was a crime to start with? This whole investigation is for revenge. Of course you will believe I didn't want Trump as my first choice, I wanted Ben Carson. I liked Ben for his intellect and his reasoning abilities. He may have been to soft and to liberal for most voters but then I'm a Centrist and I vote for who I think would be best for America and the world.

Yes, Trump is being openly roasted, and I think it is to hard for you to admit.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If Trump lost to Hillary do you believe this investigation would be happening? 

So 900 former prosecutors believe there was obstruction. I wonder how many of that 900 believe there was a crime to start with? This whole investigation is for revenge. Of course you will believe I didn't want Trump as my first choice, I wanted Ben Carson. I liked Ben for his intellect and his reasoning abilities. He may have been to soft and to liberal for most voters but then I'm a Centrist and I vote for who I think would be best for America and the world.

Yes, Trump is being openly roasted, and I think it is to hard for you to admit.

No..because the Russians didn't help her get elected...they helped Trump..which him and his followers can't admit...you say "This whole investigation is about revenge."...that's 100% bullshit IMO...it's about a foreign gov't helping a candidate get elected...we need to know...how-why and try like hell to stop it from happening again..."revenge" is the simple naive motive Trump like to throw around for the reason he's being investigated...not because he met with Russian in Trump tower to "get dirt" on Hillary?....we had a lot of reasons to investigate Trump...Manifort giving the Russians polling info.?!?...cronies trying to set up secret communications with the Russians?!...Trump having the Russians in the Oval Office?!....revenge has nothing to do with it.

How about Trump saying in front of the world in Helsinki that he baalives Putin and not his own country????????

8 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Republicans going to ask him if there was collusion with Russia about 500 times. Just to get 500 “ no, there was no Russian Collusion by any Americans.” 

Dems going to ask “ did you want congress to decide penalty and didn’t recommend prosecution because Trump is President” 500 times. 

Mueller going to respond “It’s all in my report” 1000 times.....

Big nothing burger....

You are probably more right than wrong here. Of course I my just be hoping for a nothing burger so it will GO AWAY...

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

No..because the Russians didn't help her get elected...they helped Trump..which him and his followers can't admit...you say "This whole investigation is about revenge."...that's 100% bullshit IMO...it's about a foreign gov't helping a candidate get elected...we need to know...how-why and try like hell to stop it from happening again..."revenge" is the simple naive motive Trump like to throw around for the reason he's being investigated...not because he met with Russian in Trump tower to "get dirt" on Hillary?....we had a lot of reasons to investigate Trump...Manifort giving the Russians polling info.?!?...cronies trying to set up secret communications with the Russians?!...Trump having the Russians in the Oval Office?!....revenge has nothing to do with it.

How about Trump saying in front of the world in Helsinki that he baalives Putin and not his own country????????

So Trump's campaigne gave information that we see all the time in Polling Information. Are we talking about projected poll voting in certain states that were showing stronger for Hillary? Just making sure that I know what polling is and why it was inprotant enough to put someone in jail over. 

Next question. Sharing that polling information with Russia so they could target weak Trump states?

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you are really a fucking idiot. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

So Trump's campaigne gave information that we see all the time in Polling Information. Are we talking about projected poll voting in certain states that were showing stronger for Hillary? Just making sure that I know what polling is and why it was inprotant enough to put someone in jail over. 

Next question. Sharing that polling information with Russia so they could target weak Trump states?

..."gave information that we see all the time in Polling Information."...really?...to foreign hostile governments?!?...it's obvious you drank way too much Trump Kool-Aid....sad..America first????

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..."gave information that we see all the time in Polling Information."...really?...to foreign hostile governments?!?...it's obvious you drank way too much Trump Kool-Aid....sad..America first????

Polling information? Isn't it on the news all the time? I'm not sure how CNN blocks Russia from watching the American news. Oh wait, it was private polling info that the Republicans collected, right?

BTW, I know you know Manafort went to prison for lying and tax fraud. Did he also share Polling information.

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Polling information? Isn't it on the news all the time? I'm not sure how CNN blocks Russia from watching the American news. Oh wait, it was private polling info that the Republicans collected, right?

BTW, I know you know Manafort went to prison for lying and tax fraud. Did he also share Polling information.

...Manifort was giving private internal polling info. to the Russians that wasn't available on CNN....please stop bending over backwards to try and defend something that should have never happened...and some would call treasonous....don't you want to know WHY he was doing that??...patriotic Americans sure do.