Mueller To Testify July 17

Blueliner

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

No one can be this stupid..oh wait he can.  I just LOL when I read clown boys posts.  Pure entertainment I tells ya!

douchebagpussy66 is the dumbest DBP guy ever. He really thinks this is going to be the time they get President Trump. Yep Mueller is going to tell them everything. What is the over/under on how many times he says it was in the report? 

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...Manifort was giving private internal polling info. to the Russians that wasn't available on CNN....please stop bending over backwards to try and defend something that should have never happened...and some would call treasonous....don't you want to know WHY he was doing that??...patriotic Americans sure do.

You're right, bending isn't something I do well. Reasoning is though.Some time I want you to try and figure out why the info Manafort had was more important than the polling we saw everyday by the News Media giants like CNN. Just maybe CNN and many other news groups was flat out lying about Hillary winning in the polls. The same news groups you watch daily. See who is getting the fake news now? 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

douchebagpussy66 is the dumbest DBP guy ever. He really thinks this is going to be the time they get President Trump. Yep Mueller is going to tell them everything. What is the over/under on how many times he says it was in the report? 

and your the shining star of Texas....🤡

Just now, Cat_Scratch said:

You're right, bending isn't something I do well. Reasoning is though.Some time I want you to try and figure out why the info Manafort had was more important than the polling we saw everyday by the News Media giants like CNN. Just maybe CNN and many other news groups was flat out lying about Hillary winning in the polls. The same news groups you watch daily. See who is getting the fake news now? 

...you don't think campaigns have private info. that CNN doesn't have??...that seems to be impossible in your mind?

I’m watching Hannity. He has a panel that includes a current Congressmen and a former undefeated federal prosecutor. They are posing some of the questions (and topics to be addressed) that are likely going to be asked of Mueller by the Republicans. I’m still blown away that the dems are calling him to the stand. He’s toast. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they know this fact (they’ve gotta know), and have some other motive....like Mueller taking the heat for their fuckedupness.

DBP66...do you think they’ve got Trump this time? Serious question.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He is an odd ball for sure. He likes to imagine me in a high school girls cheerleading uniform. Whoa!

if the poms-poms fit???....I call you a cheerleader because that's what you do!...cheer your fellow clowns on day after day...and offer nothing of substance...so keep waving those pom-poms mam!....you do a good job!!...🤡

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He just acted like a total douche in the question-and-answer section to the Bosco coach over in the varsity forum. What do you expect from someone who doesn't honor their bet?

total douch?..LOL....you know all about douches mam....but that would be the guy from P.C. who asked a really dumb question...and you're the dope from Bosco defending him?!....how f*in dumb can you be?!....🤡

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I’m watching Hannity. He has a panel that includes a current Congressmen and a former undefeated federal prosecutor. They are posing some of the questions (and topics to be addressed) that are likely going to be asked of Mueller by the Republicans. I’m still blown away that the dems are calling him to the stand. He’s toast. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they know this fact (they’ve gotta know), and have some other motive....like Mueller taking the heat for their fuckedupness.

DBP66...do you think they’ve got Trump this time? Serious question.

I saw Hannity too..Jim Jordan continues to say "dossier" like a trained seal...you think they got a lot on Mueller huh??..he's "toast"?...LOL..we'll see about that....I hope they start the "deep state" B.S. and embarrass themselves...got Trump this time??...no..but the American people will hear why he wasn't found innocent....and that works....it's tough to get the truth out there with Fox news acting like a puppet on a string for Trump...spreading his lies.