Mueller To Testify July 17

Blueliner

I would ask this. 

Did you find any damning evidence done by anyone associated with the DemRats party during this investigation  and why did you not prosecute them all like you did Republicans. 

And

During your investigation, did you look into any DemoRats last 20 years of financial history like you did all the republicans and if so why didn’t you prosecute them...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

I would ask this. 

Did you find any damning evidence done by anyone associated with the DemRats party during this investigation  and why did you not prosecute them all like you did Republicans. 

And

During your investigation, did you look into any DemoRats last 20 years of financial history like you did all the republicans and if so why didn’t you prosecute them...

The dems already know the answer to any question that they can ask him. Hell, we all do.  Mueller is going to stick to his report. He HAS to. On the flip side, Republicans will be salivating. Just think of all the questions that are being formulated as we speak!! It’ll be Pandora’s Box. Mueller is going to look like a fool (fall guy). I still can’t believe that these dimwits are actually going to put this cat in front of Congress. This is going to end badly for the the dems...especially for Mueller. 

• Like 2

Really, this roasting needs to stop. It is so unhealthy for America. 

Dems need to concentrate on getting a decent candidate ready to run against Trump. Repubs need to focus on the next elections and win back a few seats.

It's to late for the Dems to run on Trump didn't get anything done. America watched as the media cooked Trump repeatedly and The Don just kept making progress towards his goals. Sanctions or not, Trump is pissing on Anti-America bank accounts. In other words, hitting the Anti-Westerners where it hurts their government leaders most, in their pockets.

IMHO of course. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Really, this roasting needs to stop. It is so unhealthy for America. 

Dems need to concentrate on getting a decent candidate ready to run against Trump. Repubs need to focus on the next elections and win back a few seats.

It's to late for the Dems to run on Trump didn't get anything done. America watched as the media cooked Trump repeatedly and The Don just kept making progress towards his goals. Sanctions or not, Trump is pissing on Anti-America bank accounts. In other words, hitting the Anti-Westerners where it hurts their government leaders most, in their pockets.

IMHO of course. 

roasting?...or the other side of the story??..Barr comes out and gives his interpretation of the report before it comes out and  that's cool?...and his interpretation was wrong according to 900 plus former federal prosecutors who said if Trump wasn't Pres. he'd be charged with criminal obstruction...Trump/Fox news have repeated day after day and hour after hour "no collusion and no obstruction" because he wasn't charged...why wasn't he charged?...according to Mueller he was following DOJ protocol of not trying to charge a sitting Pres...doesn't mean he didn't commit a crime which 900+ former prosecutors said he did....let's hear it from the horses mouth...we're tired of the 24/7 spin from the right

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Pencil Neck and Nads realize it’s time to cover their asses. Time to feed someone to the lions. They know the truth and they know the walls are closing in. This is not going to end well for Mueller in my opinion. 

So our regularly scheduled program?... 

Lovely.... 

This isn't gonna end well for anyone... 

42 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So our regularly scheduled program?... 

Lovely.... 

This isn't gonna end well for anyone... 

Fair take. I agree with this. We all suffer. Cat Scratch said it perfectly in previous post. Time to move on from this nonsense for everyone's sake. Eee-nough already. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

roasting?...or the other side of the story??..Barr comes out and gives his interpretation of the report before it comes out and  that's cool?...and his interpretation was wrong according to 900 plus former federal prosecutors who said if Trump wasn't Pres. he'd be charged with criminal obstruction...Trump/Fox news have repeated day after day and hour after hour "no collusion and no obstruction" because he wasn't charged...why wasn't he charged?...according to Mueller he was following DOJ protocol of not trying to charge a sitting Pres...doesn't mean he didn't commit a crime which 900+ former prosecutors said he did....let's hear it from the horses mouth...we're tired of the 24/7 spin from the right

This ^^^ post shows your ignorance and emotional position as a 2019 progressive. You are going to be wrong yet again....not that it'll stop your 24/7/365 wetting session for this President. 

Serious questions. Do understand the gravity of the situation of what Mueller's about to walk into? Do you understand the detailed and in-depth questions that he is going to have to answer on national TV? The Republicans and their legal teams are climbing over themselves right now to get first shot at questioning the former special counsel. They WANT this. I honestly don't think that you have a clue. Care to prove me wrong?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Fair take. I agree with this. We all suffer. Cat Scratch said it perfectly in previous post. Time to move on from this nonsense for everyone's sake. Eee-nough already. 

Trump's term is almost over...  At this point the focus needs to be making sure he doesn't get back in office again... 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This ^^^ post shows your ignorance and emotional position as a 2019 progressive. You are going to be wrong yet again....not that it'll stop your 24/7/365 wetting session for this President. 

Serious questions. Do understand the gravity of the situation of what Mueller's about to walk into? Do you understand the detailed and in-depth questions that he is going to have to answer on national TV? The Republicans and their legal teams are climbing over themselves right now to get first shot at questioning the former special counsel. They WANT this. I honestly don't think that you have a clue. Care to prove me wrong?

Republicans going to ask him if there was collusion with Russia about 500 times. Just to get 500 “ no, there was no Russian Collusion by any Americans.” 

Dems going to ask “ did you want congress to decide penalty and didn’t recommend prosecution because Trump is President” 500 times. 

Mueller going to respond “It’s all in my report” 1000 times.....

Big nothing burger....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

be careful what you wish for is going to be the lesson here for the Republicons...Barr already did all he could do to downplay the findings of the report and gave his own B.S. interpretation...now the democrats get to ask about the 10 cases of obstruction Mueller laid out in his report and hear from Mueller himself vs. Barr's interpretation (which is wrong)......

"if D.T. was not Pres. would you have charged him with a crime?"....inquiring minds want to know...;)

I hope the right starts talking about the make-baaaliveve "deep state" and embarrasses the shit out of themselves...:$

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 10:08 AM, DBP66 said:

be careful what you wish for is going to be the lesson here for the Republicons...Barr already did all he could do to downplay the findings of the report and gave his own B.S. interpretation...now the democrats get to ask about the 10 cases of obstruction Mueller laid out in his report and hear from Mueller himself vs. Barr's interpretation (which is wrong)......

"if D.T. was not Pres. would you have charged him with a crime?"....inquiring minds want to know...;)

I hope then right start talking about the make-baaaliveve "deep state" and embarrasses the shit out of themselves...:$

just bring some popcorn for your soap opera and you should be set then...

giphy.gif

no need for butter as you can wet it yourself...

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

just bring some popcorn for your soap opera and you should be set then...

giphy.gif

no need for butter as you can wet it yourself...

and just bury your head a little deeper in the sand on the 17th and all will be good in your silly gif world....:$

On 6/26/2019 at 10:16 AM, DBP66 said:

and just bury your head a little deeper in the sand on the 17th and all will be good in your silly gif world....:$

Sorry but following bigger and better things right now...

BTW: While you are busy buttering your popcorn, your boy Jared is doing a world tour with a new Mid-East peace plan...Somehow I'm thinking if big O proposed something like this, he would have gotten a Nobel Prize 🤔

Here's the link for his day yesterday... you can watch it to see some of what you are missing...

So who has to get thrown in jail for you to win a pie? I really don't know the bet....I thought you did mention him as a seemingly last resort.

If you run out of any popcorn....just let me know 👍

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Sorry but following bigger and better things right now...

BTW: While you are busy buttering your popcorn, your boy Jared is doing a world tour with a new Mid-East peace plan...Somehow I'm thinking if big O proposed something like this, he would have gotten a Nobel Prize 🤔

Here's the link for his day yesterday... you can watch it to see some of what you are missing...

So who has to get thrown in jail for you to win a pie? I really don't know the bet....I thought you did mention him as a seemingly last resort.

If you run out of any popcorn....just let me know 👍

we're currently waiting for the house to investigate the Duetsch bank records of Trump and Wonderboy who auditors and computer programs flagged as laundering Russian money....pretty simple...I got all the popcorn I need...let me know if you need a bigger shovel..;)

..and when they confirm what the bank's computer programs detected GSB will be buying us all the pizza you could handle...patience Grasshopper...

On 6/26/2019 at 10:38 AM, DBP66 said:

we're currently waiting for the house to investigate the Duetsch bank records of Trump and Wonderboy who auditors and computer programs flagged as laundering Russian money....pretty simple...I got all the popcorn I need...let me know if you need a bigger shovel..;)

..and when they confirm what the bank's computer programs detected GSB will be buying us all the pizza you could handle...patience Grasshopper...

I have plenty of patience, but I am only shoveling what happened yesterday, not creating it.

Not surprising you denied watching it.  

Is that what you always do when presented with something you don't agree with? 

Not view it...yet claim it as BS?

giphy.gif

BTW: Do you even know how computer programs work to 'flag' transactions?? or what that even means? 

guessing not.

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

I have plenty of patience, but I am only shoveling what happened yesterday, not creating it.

Not surprising you denied watching it.  

Is that what you always do when presented with something you don't agree with? 

Not view it...yet claim it as BS?

giphy.gif

BTW: Do you even know how computer programs work to 'flag' transactions?? or what that even means? 

guessing not.

I know they are not meant to target accounts that aren't suspicious...but who knows??...maybe the computer's are part of the "deep state" too??...and maybe the auditors who flagged the accounts are democratic operatives??....or maybe Trump and the Wonderboy did launder Russian money?...insert silly gif....:$

I see you still haven't lost confidence in Donny or Wonderboy yet huh??....they love loyal clowns like you!...LOVE your eyelashes!

On 6/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, DBP66 said:

I know their not meant to target accounts that aren't suspicious...but who knows??...maybe the computer's are part of the "deep state" too??...and maybe the auditors who flagged the accounts are democratic operatives??....or maybe Trump and the Wonderboy did launder Russian money?...insert silly gif....:$

Let me put it to you this way....If a charge comes up on my credit card from overseas, I sometimes get a call from my bank.  Whether or not I am abroad and making the legitimate purchase myself, or not.

That any transaction is flagged for any reason, this does not naturally infer any reasoning for the transaction...

Hope this helps...

On 6/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, DBP66 said:

I see you still haven't lost confidence in Donny or Wonderboy yet huh??....they love loyal clowns like you!...LOVE your eyelashes!

False projection means you know you've got nothing of any merit...

but so as not to ignore the accusation, I reserve my right to be entirely skeptical of the present administration....

And have not bought in to party politics to the point of ignorance.

Many say you only project your own faults.....

giphy.gif

and nice eyelash obsession you have... 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Let me put it to you this way....If a charge comes up on my credit card from overseas, I sometimes get a call from my bank.  Whether or not I am abroad and making the legitimate purchase myself, or not.

That any transaction is flagged for any reason, this does not naturally infer any reasoning for the transaction...

Hope this helps...

False projection means you know you've got nothing of any merit...

but so as not to ignore the accusation, I reserve my right to be entirely skeptical of the present administration....

And have not bought in to party politics to the point of ignorance.

Many say you only project your own faults.....

giphy.gif

and nice eyelash obsession you have... 

let me put it you this way...banks also have specialized programs to detect laundering...they also have auditors who look at the transactions....both raised flags about Donny and Wonderboy's accounts....AND they notified their Duetsch bank superiors...hummm?...hope this helps open those eyes (& lashes too!) up....;)