Mueller To Testify July 17

Blueliner

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I saw Hannity too..Jim Jordan continues to say "dossier" like a trained seal...you think they got a lot on Mueller huh??..he's "toast"?...LOL..we'll see about that....I hope they start the "deep state" B.S. and embarrass themselves...got Trump this time??...no..but the American people will hear why he wasn't found innocent....and that works....it's tough to get the truth out there with Fox news acting like a puppet on a string for Trump...spreading his lies.

See ..there you go again with another moronic post...wow!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

I saw Hannity too..Jim Jordan continues to say "dossier" like a trained seal...you think they got a lot on Mueller huh??..he's "toast"?...LOL..we'll see about that....I hope they start the "deep state" B.S. and embarrass themselves...got Trump this time??...no..but the American people will hear why he wasn't found innocent....and that works....it's tough to get the truth out there with Fox news acting like a puppet on a string for Trump...spreading his lies.

Serious question again. How is Mueller going to answer these questions? They are going to ask them and he can’t invoke the 5th. 

...and yes, he’s toast. Toast meaning he’s going to look like the complete biased fool that he is. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Another serious question(s). Do you think he’s going to divert/expand on the findings of his report if/when asked? He’s already said “the report speaks for itself”. I’m paraphrasing, but Mueller basically said “I don’t need to testify because I have nothing else to add...so don’t call me”. This doesn’t concern you that the dems are forcing him to testify? The Republicans ate going to ask some potentially damning questions. This doesn’t concern you? 

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Another serious question(s). Do you think he’s going to divert/expand on the findings of his report if/when asked? He’s already said “the report speaks for itself”. I’m paraphrasing, but Mueller basically said “I don’t need to testify because I have nothing else to add...so don’t call me”. This doesn’t concern you that the dems are forcing him to testify? The Republicans ate going to ask some potentially damning questions. This doesn’t concern you? 

I'm not sure how far he'll go...that's the big question...I think overall he'll paint a picture far different from the one Barr painted for the country...and that works for the dems and the country....let's hear it from the horses mouth so there is no confusion...I don't think this is going to help Trump....I think it will ignite a new call for his impeachment....let the chips fall where they may...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm not sure how far he'll go...that's the big question...I think overall he'll paint a picture far different from the one Barr painted for the country...and that works for the dems and the country....let's hear it from the horses mouth so there is no confusion...I don't think this is going to help Trump....I think it will ignite a new call for his impeachment....let the chips fall where they may...

Fair enough. So you’re not concerned about the proverbial Pandora’s Box? He’s going to get asked these questions. Bet on it. What’s he gong to say to them? Hell, I could pose about 50 different tough questions for him. What are the legal teams for the Republicans going to come Up with. I’m just wondering why you don’t seem concerned because the chips ARE going to fall. ....in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Fair enough. So you’re not concerned about the proverbial Pandora’s Box? He’s going to get asked these questions. Bet on it. What’s he gong to say to them? Hell, I could pose about 50 different tough questions for him. What are the legal teams for the Republicans going to come Up with. I’m just wondering why you don’t seem concerned because the chips ARE going to fall. ....in my opinion. 

..I'm not concerned because I feel the truth is on my side..

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

You're right, bending isn't something I do well. Reasoning is though.Some time I want you to try and figure out why the info Manafort had was more important than the polling we saw everyday by the News Media giants like CNN. Just maybe CNN and many other news groups was flat out lying about Hillary winning in the polls. The same news groups you watch daily. See who is getting the fake news now? 

This article talks about internal polling and public polling as it relates to Manafort.  Fairly significant IMHO.  

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-would-paul-manafort-share-polling-data-with-russia

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

What is it that you feel Mueller has done that he would be in any trouble?  As you already know, Mueller is a Republican, who was selected by a Republican to lead an investigation, who himself was appointed by a Republican President.  How this is all a Democrat fake hoax is beyond me.   

Serious questions.  Do you think Russia interfered in our elections?  If so, part 1 of the report should convince you of the importance of his investigation.  If you don't think Russia did anything, why not?  

Hope all is well brother. 

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What is it that you feel Mueller has done that he would be in any trouble?  As you already know, Mueller is a Republican, who was selected by a Republican to lead an investigation, who himself was appointed by a Republican President.  How this is all a Democrat fake hoax is beyond me.   

Serious questions.  Do you think Russia interfered in our elections?  If so, part 1 of the report should convince you of the importance of his investigation.  If you don't think Russia did anything, why not?  

We have known for years that Russia, China and others have tried and somewhat been successful in interfering with our elections. President Obama new and did NOTHING. The Mueller report was never about Russian interference, it was always about getting President Trump. If it was only about Russian interference and Presidents Trump's involvement this would now be a  dead issue. Because the Mueller report CLEARLY states there never was any collusion between President Trump or anyone in is family after repeated attempts. 

Serious question. When Mit Romney was telling everyone that Russia was interfering with our elections and President Obama mocked him, why were you not upset then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

We have known for years that Russia, China and others have tried and somewhat been successful in interfering with our elections. President Obama new and did NOTHING. The Mueller report was never about Russian interference, it was always about getting President Trump. If it was only about Russian interference and Presidents Trump's involvement this would now be a  dead issue. Because the Mueller report CLEARLY states there never was any collusion between President Trump or anyone in is family after repeated attempts. 

Serious question. When Mit Romney was telling everyone that Russia was interfering with our elections and President Obama mocked him, why were you not upset then?

We have all THOUGHT that other countries interfered and we suspected our country has done the same but now we KNOW Russia interfered and was wildly successful in doing so.  That and the fact that they are still doing it should piss ever American off.  And Trump saying that he STILL would accept help from anybody who might help him win an election should also piss every American off.  Trump throwing our intel under the bus and openly say you believe Putin over fellow Americans is beyond fucked up.  And Obama did do something and even tried to get the Senate to issue a bipartisan statement about Russian interference but good ol' Mitch shut that shit down.  If Obama went to issue a statement by himself without Republicans, he would have been called every name in the book.  You must know this is true.

You might want to read Mueller's report again because it is not exactly a glowing report on our President's behavior.

I usually don't get upset about things like that.  Certainly not anything to hold a grudge over.  And I don't remember Romney mentioning anything about elections.  He just stated that he thought Russia was our biggest threat.  That's how I remember it anyway.  There were many things I disagreed with about Obama but him mocking Romney during a debate wasn't one of them.  What kind of person is that weak where a simple exchange on a debate stage would make them angry and hold on to that anger?  

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, World Citizen said:

We have all THOUGHT that other countries interfered and we suspected our country has done the same but now we KNOW Russia interfered and was wildly successful in doing so. 

giphy.gif

Another one that can't make it past the first line....

without butchering any concept of reality.

sorry but I was laughing to hard to read the rest...

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, World Citizen said:

BINGO...all these clowns with their "deep state'" B.S....only problem...all the "deep staters" are Republicans?!?..LOL...they are so f*in stupid it's not funny...useful idiots for Fox news and the Whitehouse....🤡