Mueller To Testify July 17

Blueliner

12 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Good work Cat. I wasnt going to do the work for douchebagpussy66. Funny how his dumdass said there was never ever any Russian interference. You show him just a few attempts and he likes your post. 

attempts you moron...what did you say?..that they were successful...WRONG....they weren't champ....but they were this time..they got guys like you making excuses for them..guys like GSB posting the memes and gifs they make in Russia for dumb Americans to post...they started red-neck rallies across America from computers in Russia....and not to mention the money they spent on Facebook and Twitter...maybe one day you and your buddies here will grows brains??...🤡...🤡...🤡...I doubt it.

On 6/28/2019 at 6:32 AM, concha said:

How so?

I cheer for the Buckeyes but when they win I really doubt it was me being wildly successful at yelling my support for them.

Hillary spent $1.2B (that's ~2x what Trump spent).  Are we laying the election at the altar of $200k in Russian Facebook ads?

Strange and a not very compelling analogy.  However, thanks to Manafort and his giving polling data to the Russians, they were able to target their ads and focus on those places that put Trump over the top.  And if you had read part 1 of the report you would know that Russia did much more than spend 200k on Facebook ads.  Or maybe you were just being dishonest again about Russia's attack on our country.  

Maybe you can explain how a person can be influenced to shoot up a pizza place just because of some bullshit he seen online but be so incredulous that somebody could be influenced to vote a particular way.  Hell, most Republicans and definitely most Trumpers believe that Obama wasn't born here and that M. Obama is really a man.  Some on those on the right don't exactly have a great track record for not parroting stupid shit Hannity/Savage/Limbaugh say's.  

Btw, who cares about Hillary except you guy's who always bring her up.  I don't.

57 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Strange and a not very compelling analogy.  However, thanks to Manafort and his giving polling data to the Russians, they were able to target their ads and focus on those places that put Trump over the top.  And if you had read part 1 of the report you would know that Russia did much more than spend 200k on Facebook ads.  Or maybe you were just being dishonest again about Russia's attack on our country.  

Maybe you can explain how a person can be influenced to shoot up a pizza place just because of some bullshit he seen online but be so incredulous that somebody could be influenced to vote a particular way.  Hell, most Republicans and definitely most Trumpers believe that Obama wasn't born here and that M. Obama is really a man.  Some on those on the right don't exactly have a great track record for not parroting stupid shit Hannity/Savage/Limbaugh say's.  

Btw, who cares about Hillary except you guy's who always bring her up.  I don't.

I simply pointed to the fact that the Hildebeast hugely out spent Trump (and had most of the MSM with their heads up her ass).  The notion that the Russians were able to have material influence to counter that is a bit fantastical. And any statements that the Russians definitely changed the outcome of the election are pure unprovable, gullible and partisan fantasy. 

• Like 2