Who Wins? DLS or STA? (A: STA)

181pl

Who Wins? DLS or STA?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins? DLS or STA?

• De La Salle
    • Saint Thomas Aquinas

16 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Now they have 22 transfers, which is probably par for the course for St Thomas, and you are panicking. Pretty funny. But sad as well.

What are you talking about goofball?

Lakeland is the one with the 22 transfers. You need to pay better attention.

Badrouter literally showed up last year bragging about how many players Lakeland was able to flip. He did the same thing this year and nobody seems to care.

Lakeland gets 7 more tranfers than STA has ever had and 181pl can't stop whining about.....STA.

😄

Par for the course for this obsessed and deluded clown.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

What are you talking about goofball?

Lakeland is the one with the 22 transfers. You need to pay better attention.

Badrouter literally showed up last year bragging about how many players Lakeland was able to flip. He did the same thing this year and nobody seems to care.

Lakeland gets 7 more tranfers than STA has ever had and 181pl can't stop whining about.....STA.

😄

Par for the course for this obsessed and deluded clown.

wow. You've really slipped. You used to have reading comprehension, at least. Besides being a narcissistic f*** head. Yes Lakeland is the team with 22 transfers. That's what I said. I did not infer that sta had 22 transfers. Although they probably have a shitload. And by the way...

🔥🔥🔥Willie.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Yes Lakeland is the team with 22 transfers. That's what I said. I did not infer that sta had 22 transfers. Although they probably have a shitload. And by the way...

🔥🔥🔥Willie

You inferred that 22 was par for the course at STA.

That's wrong as usual.

STA's never had anywhere close to that in a season.

In fact this lie goes down in history with your most famous one of all. 181pl said this in 2016:

"STA had probably 60 4-star players transfer over the last 10 years." – 181pl

I did the accounting on this and the number was......8.

🤣

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You inferred that 22 was par for the course at STA.

That's wrong as usual.

STA's never had anywhere close to that in a season.

In fact this lie goes down in history with your most famous one of all. 181pl said this in 2016:

"STA had probably 60 4-star players transfer over the last 10 years." – 181pl

I did the accounting on this and the number was......8..

🤣

Fire Willie.

45 minutes ago, 181pl said:

wow. You've really slipped. You used to have reading comprehension, at least. Besides being a narcissistic f*** head. Yes Lakeland is the team with 22 transfers. That's what I said. I did not infer that sta had 22 transfers. Although they probably have a shitload. And by the way...

🔥🔥🔥Willie.

I've said regularly Los is clueless and out of touch

I forget more football than his ass is learning these days, he relies off a past reputation to stay relevant

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

2009-2017

They were on the side of a milk carton.

STA won 5 state championships.

Lakeland showed up 0 times.

Your comment is one of a program that has very low self-esteem.

State semifinalists in 2009, 2010 and 2011, unbeaten in 2017 with the one upset playoff loss by 3 points. They probably win state if not for that loss. They were 95-14 over that span, with three losses being the most in a season. We're really talking 2012-2016, and even in each of those years they were in the playoffs. 

Right. Totally low self-esteem for the defending state champs.

You seem extra insecure over the impending match up in December. It seems you are worried the results will be especially poor for your team. That's understandable.

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

Lying and pathetic excuse-making.

Lakeland hasn't done anything in the last two years that they couldn't do for the previous 40. They just got sick of losing and decided to load up for Castle's last few years.

And Lakeland only ever wins anything when they have one of the greatest players in school history at RB. Without Johnnie Jones, Chris Rainey and Demarkus Bowman, Lakeland has one state championship in history.

Johnnie Jones wasn't a running back. He was an option QB, who was out with an injury in your one win over Lakeland outside of 2008. He was also out with an injury when they won state in 1999 with the 45-12 win over Rutherford. Nonetheless, what an incredibly silly, meaningless claim. You're really losing your touch these days. Hope everything is OK!

15 minutes ago, badrouter said:

You seem extra insecure over the impending match up in December.

Actually you're the only one who mentions it.

It's the only thing you're here for. There's no other reason for a Lakeland fan to exist until then. They're playing a bunch of controlled scrimmages until late November at least.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, badrouter said:

You seem to be suffering some sort of mental breakdown. Please don't harm yourself.

🤡

A program of Lakeland's statute talking about making the playoffs.

Utterly embarrassing.

I'm making mince meat out of you in this thread and the Osceola one.

You're as much a joke today as you've ever been.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, badrouter said:

The program hasn't claimed anything. You're talking to a guy who's lived in California for 17 years. lol

Whomever is making the claim is speaking about the program.

Not even the dumbest STA fan on Earth would say something as embarrassing and lacking in self-esteem as you just did.

• Thumbs Down 1