Emergency scheduling issue for BC High (Mass.)

Adam Kurkjian

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They really need to register with PGL to avoid future fire drills like this. Have them try Coatesville PA and St. Thomas More CT. 

Thanks man. Coatesville would make more sense as part of its state association. NEPSAC teams would not qualify under that restriction.

7 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Are they willing to leave New England? Lake Placid HS (FL 4A 90 mins South of Orlando) is looking for 10/4 or 10/18 but need it to be a home game. They are close to Punta Gorda and Fort Myers airports which both have cheap direct flights to Boston.

Hey don’t send garbage FL teams to slaughter. Lol. 

There has to be a much better FL team with one of those dates 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey don’t send garbage FL teams to slaughter. Lol. 

There has to be a much better FL team with one of those dates 

I'm not PGL lol. Usually if I'm trying to help a non-Maryland team fill their schedule it's because I'm doing a favor for a HC I've gotten to know or something along those lines. Lake Placid guys asked me to help out because all their options were 7A or 8A FL powerhouses and they really need another home game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eaglesinsider said:

I'm not PGL lol. Usually if I'm trying to help a non-Maryland team fill their schedule it's because I'm doing a favor for a HC I've gotten to know or something along those lines. Lake Placid guys asked me to help out because all their options were 7A or 8A FL powerhouses and they really need another home game.

I was just messing with you.  Wonder why Lake Placid hasn’t posted an ad on our state association site

1 hour ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

If one of these games is not filled, the Eagles will not be able to qualify for our playoffs. The other team must be a member of its state's federation in order for the game to count here.

I don't know how it got this bad, this late, but here we are.

If they can play state-sanctioned but not state member teams here are some MD options:

9/13

- Calvert Hall

- National Christian

- Riverdale Baptist

10/4

- Boys' Latin

- Green Street Academy

- Loyola-Blakefield

10/11

- Capital Christian Academy

- First State Military Academy (DE)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was just messing with you.  Wonder why Lake Placid hasn’t posted an ad on our state association site

Not sure. They told me that the only FL teams they heard from were Columbia and one of the good Miami schools and they don't think they're ready for that kind of competition yet. I know Moore Haven is in a similar boat too, smaller school having a hard time finding opponents. Their HC told me Colquitt contacted them a couple weeks back.

• Haha 1

Just now, eaglesinsider said:

Not sure. They told me that the only FL teams they heard from were Columbia and one of the good Miami schools and they don't think they're ready for that kind of competition yet. I know Moore Haven is in a similar boat too, smaller school having a hard time finding opponents. Their HC told me Colquitt contacted them a couple weeks back.

Jesus Christ. Will one of the 500 high schools in GA grow a pair and challenge Colquitt already? Why do they have to come find a shit team here?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Which school was speaking to Columbia?

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Which school was speaking to Columbia?

Lake Placid. I believe they're both open Week 9 but Lake Placid doesn't want to play a state powerhouse right now. All new staff for Lake Placid so they want to build some positive momentum before challenging themselves with a game like that.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 11:44 AM, eaglesinsider said:

Of course they would.  LOL.  Since ISB is no more. 

• Haha 1