3. McEachern

4. North Gwinnett

5. Hillgrove

6. Camden County

7. Archer

8. Marietta

9. Grayson

10. Lowndes

This was from a ""Way to Early"" poll from ScoreAtl.

Camden has been awful quiet. I wouldn't doubt them to be slow playing a strong hand but, Idk about having them 6th right yet.

McEachern maybe a bit high. I guess folks are really liking Stephens going there. 

Marietta should be at least where McEachern is. I may even flip their positions.

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

When is McEachern going to break through and make a deep run?   

mceachern has had tons of talent for years. I can’t figure it out?! Before hillgrove was built they had even more. 

I know some of them folks talk a lot of shit about recruiting and bringing in OOD kids and it’s funny because they are as guilty as anybody. 

I could give a shit less, but they’re going to piss the wrong people off and get rolled on if they’re not careful. That would suck because  kids just wanna play ball. 

Parkview has a really good RB in the 2021 class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Cody-Brown-46077122/

All of Parkview's games are streamed at the new look NFHS and this should be a good one in a couple weeks....may try to catch some of it as our season will still be 3 weeks away.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/parkview-high-school-lilburn-ga/gam53e402df82

Looks like all of Colquitt's gams are streamed as well.

9 hours ago, 954gator said:

When is McEachern going to break through and make a deep run?   

My guess would be...when they don't hafta play Colquitt or North Gwinnett in the playoffs.

In the past (7) years....McEachern has been eliminated by Colquitt three times (2012,2014,2018) and eliminated by North Gwinnett twice (2013,2017).

So there's that....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Parkview has a really good RB in the 2021 class.

https://247sports.com/Player/Cody-Brown-46077122/

All of Parkview's games are streamed at the new look NFHS and this should be a good one in a couple weeks....may try to catch some of it as our season will still be 3 weeks away.

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/parkview-high-school-lilburn-ga/gam53e402df82

Looks like all of Colquitt's gams are streamed as well.

A correction sir.  Our cheerleaders' gams are not streamed.  Only our players' gams.

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

My guess would be...when they don't hafta play Colquitt or North Gwinnett in the playoffs.

In the past (7) years....McEachern has been eliminated by Colquitt three times (2012,2014,2018) and eliminated by North Gwinnett twice (2013,2017).

So there's that....

Rufus>>

They wanna travel to lowends.......

18 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

They wanna travel to lowends.......

You know...they survived last year.  And they definitely get kudos for that.  But you don't wanna have that as your gameplan as a standard.  Not against Lowndes and playing them in The Spittoon.   I've heard from a few Injun supporters and they tell me they think Stephens will get them over the hump.  They've got the athletes.  They've got the facilities.  And they've got the pesos.

Could very well be a "perfect storm" in 2019 with Stephens at the helm.

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

You know...they survived last year.  And they definitely get kudos for that.  But you don't wanna have that as your gameplan as a standard.  Not against Lowndes and playing them in The Spittoon.   I've heard from a few Injun supporters and they tell me they think Stephens will get them over the hump.  They've got the athletes.  They've got the facilities.  And they've got the pesos.

Could very well be a "perfect storm" in 2019 with Stephens at the helm.

Rufus>>

Could be. Baffling they have never been able to, especially when you consider their talent, resources and other factors. 

Daddy dorsey couldn’t and hockman couldn’t either. They’ve got a ton of talent and are deep. Still can’t believe they couldn’t beat Marietta last year, but they were severely outcoached last year. 

Maybe stephens will be the key? 

4 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Could be. Baffling they have never been able to, especially when you consider their talent, resources and other factors. 

Daddy dorsey couldn’t and hockman couldn’t either. They’ve got a ton of talent and are deep. Still can’t believe they couldn’t beat Marietta last year, but they were severely outcoached last year. 

Maybe stephens will be the key? 

It seems like they have something else going on there to me. Just as an outsider looking in. 

Like I've said in other posts, it takes a perfect storm in Georgia to win it all. One key element is everyone pulling the same direction. 

I think Colquitt County can attest to that over the past two seasons. 

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It seems like they have something else going on there to me. Just as an outsider looking in. 

Like I've said in other posts, it takes a perfect storm in Georgia to win it all. One key element is everyone pulling the same direction. 

I think Colquitt County can attest to that over the past two seasons. 

I Agree. 

My theory on Cobb in general is that all these staffs are concerned with Marietta and not themselves. Before Marietta it was somebody else, I’m sure. 

Its funny. Coach Morgan was the new kid on the block and when he shook things up, people didn’t like it. Marietta was everybody’s homecoming game. Not any more.  They whine about recruiting and all of that bullshit knowing damn well at least three schools in region not only recruit, but have OOD kids living with in district families or just flat playing for them. 

That was ok for the good old boys, but not so much for the new guy. A certain school with at least two known OOD kids pops off a lot. They’re going to be very upset when somebody rolls on them, but when you have multiple people on the GHSA board and have the wherewithal to lie, cry and deny.......

Let’s just say their fan base is creating a lot of angst with other folks around the region and people are getting tired of the self righteous hypocrisy.

Talked to a Milton fan yesterday, and I kept it real with him pertaining to them going out to Cali and losing and not repeating as champs due to losing a lot of talent from graduation. He told me that Clack has been working the boys hard and that Milton is gonna shock a lot of people this year. Oh yeah, also said that Milton will beat JSerra too.