Good Article In The Moultrie Disturber...

Rufus69

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And in exchange you can tell us how many players SJR has recruited...

Their fair share,

Define recruiting? Being good and having good coaches   To send you to next level

yah shame on st joes parents for spending the bread so their son betters themselves 

ao so what if they get financial aid, if they maintain the gpa there’s no wrong going on

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Their fair share,

Define recruiting? Being good and having good coaches   To send you to next level

yah shame on st joes parents for spending the bread so their son betters themselves 

ao so what if they get financial aid, if they maintain the gpa there’s no wrong going on

You should ask those Parents to fork out some money for a football field... 

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I guess I'm confused.  What stunt was pulled?  Georgia age rules are specific.  If a kid isn't overage by Georgia rules...and he has eligibility left by GHSA standards...please elaborate what "stunts" were pulled when an Alabama kid moves to Colquitt County with his family so he can play football his Senior year?

These kids were vetted by the GHSA big time.  It wasn't like the deal at Marietta.  No rules were broken at all at Colquitt.  So please tell me what stunts were pulled?

Rufus>>

Lemme ask you something, and be as honest as you are capable of being considering fcrp is involved. If Coach Morgan were to bring two kids from his home state (and perhaps school) that he brought with him to Marietta to play football because they were too old to play in Virginia.......would the people be all over him like white on rice. 

Just a yes or no and a reasoning for your answer. No mealy mouthed bullshit. We can speak freely in this forum. 

I know what my answer is. 

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Lemme ask you something, and be as honest as you are capable of being considering fcrp is involved. If Coach Morgan were to bring two kids from his home state (and perhaps school) that he brought with him to Marietta to play football because they were too old to play in Virginia.......would the people be all over him like white on rice. 

Just a yes or no and a reasoning for your answer. No mealy mouthed bullshit. We can speak freely in this forum. 

I know what my answer is. 

Here's you some Gospel.   If the kids from Virginia were not too old to play in Georgia...and they moved to the Marietta school district WITH THEIR FAMILY....and they were vetted by the GHSA as being eligible to play....I wouldn't give one shit.  I can only speak for myself.

Keep in mind...Rush didn't BRING anybody with him.  These Alabama kids came years after he took the Colquitt job.

You don't know me...or you wouldn't suggest there's ANYTHING mealy-mouthed about me.   Ask the Georgia people who DO know me.  they can probably enlighten you.

Now...people got all over Morgan because Marietta got caught with ineligible players.  They had to forfeit games.  They broke the GHSA rules.  Whether Morgan was the culprit or not...he's the HC in charge of the team.  He takes the heat.

Oh...and you DIDN'T answer my question.    Explain what stunts were pulled at Colquitt.  You can't cause there weren't any.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Here's you some Gospel.   If the kids from Virginia were not too old to play in Georgia...and they moved to the Marietta school district WITH THEIR FAMILY....and they were vetted by the GHSA as being eligible to play....I wouldn't give one shit.  I can only speak for myself.

Keep in mind...Rush didn't BRING anybody with him.  These Alabama kids came years after he took the Colquitt job.

You don't know me...or you wouldn't suggest there's ANYTHING mealy-mouthed about me.   Ask the Georgia people who DO know me.  they can probably enlighten you.

Now...people got all over Morgan because Marietta got caught with ineligible players.  They had to forfeit games.  They broke the GHSA rules.  Whether Morgan was the culprit or not...he's the HC in charge of the team.  He takes the heat.

Oh...and you DIDN'T answer my question.    Explain what stunts were pulled at Colquitt.  You can't cause there weren't any.

Rufus>>

You may feel that way, but I asked your thoughts on others. You can take the high road and say that you don’t know, but Coach Morgan is as much of a lightning rod as fcrp for people looking to bury them.

As the story was relayed to me, they were brought over by fcrp. cc fan had no reason to lie, but he could’ve been wrong. 

The mealy mouthed comment was in reference to the ability to speak freely here, where you can’t in other places without censorship. Especially when referencing anything cc or fcrp.

Coach Morgan has nothing to do with any violation, but we agree when you’re the HC you’re in charge of EVERYTHING. 

If the kids that came from alabama just happened to move into cc and wanted to play football, no stunts pulled. I’ll say it again, this is how one of your fans relayed the story to me. He sees nothing wrong with recruiting kids, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You may feel that way, but I asked your thoughts on others. You can take the high road and say that you don’t know, but Coach Morgan is as much of a lightning rod as fcrp for people looking to bury them.

As the story was relayed to me, they were brought over by fcrp. cc fan had no reason to lie, but he could’ve been wrong. 

The mealy mouthed comment was in reference to the ability to speak freely here, where you can’t in other places without censorship. Especially when referencing anything cc or fcrp.

Coach Morgan has nothing to do with any violation, but we agree when you’re the HC you’re in charge of EVERYTHING. 

If the kids that came from alabama just happened to move into cc and wanted to play football, no stunts pulled. I’ll say it again, this is how one of your fans relayed the story to me. He sees nothing wrong with recruiting kids, obviously. 

How the hell can I speak for somebody else?

I don't know what others would say about a particular situation.  I only know MY feelings.  And if you have followed any of my postings over the years...you'd already know...I don't care about recruiting kids.  It doesn't bother me one iota.  Rush didn't bring anybody over.  He was contacted by certain HCs from Alabama about kids that were gonna be too old to play there...but wouldn't be too old to play in Georgia.  Rush said fine...if the parents wanted to contact him...to do so.  When the parents called (one family actually showed up in person)...Rush introduced them to our AD (at the time) and/or our Principal (at the time).  The rules were explained of what steps had to be handled.  Once Colquitt admin felt they had been handled properly...they were immediately sent to the GHSA for vetting.  Once the GHSA signed off on the paperwork...the kids joined the Packer team.  They played their Senior year at Colquitt and a few went on to the next level...mainly thru Rush's contacts with college coaches.

As far as being free to comment as you want on this board...talk to Rab about that.  i know you and him are CLOSE.  Everybody has rules.  You break them and you run the risk of being banned.

Rufus>>

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

How the hell can I speak for somebody else?

I don't know what others would say about a particular situation.  I only know MY feelings.  And if you have followed any of my postings over the years...you'd already know...I don't care about recruiting kids.  It doesn't bother me one iota.  Rush didn't bring anybody over.  He was contacted by certain HCs from Alabama about kids that were gonna be too old to play there...but wouldn't be too old to play in Georgia.  Rush said fine...if the parents wanted to contact him...to do so.  When the parents called (one family actually showed up in person)...Rush introduced them to our AD (at the time) and/or our Principal (at the time).  The rules were explained of what steps had to be handled.  Once Colquitt admin felt they had been handled properly...they were immediately sent to the GHSA for vetting.  Once the GHSA signed off on the paperwork...the kids joined the Packer team.  They played their Senior year at Colquitt and a few went on to the next level...mainly thru Rush's contacts with college coaches.

As far as being free to comment as you want on this board...talk to Rab about that.  i know you and him are CLOSE.  Everybody has rules.  You break them and you run the risk of being banned.

Rufus>>

We can disagree. You know damn well how they would act. That’s funny.

Yep.......me and Rab iz rilly tite! I do sincerely hope he’s well and look forward to seeing him on the 30th. As far as the rules go.......let’s just say I’ve seen plenty of posters jump over the line and wasn’t anything done. 

Well.......maybe a stern DM from the moderator, but some folks there have absolution.......

3 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We can disagree. You know damn well how not there would act. That’s funny.

Yep.......me and Rab iz rilly tite! I do sincerely hope he’s well and look forward to seeing him on the 30th. As far as the rules go.......let’s just say I’ve seen plenty of posters jump over the line and wasn’t anything done. 

Well.......maybe a stern DM from the moderator, but some folks there have absolution.......

I'll end this little diatribe with this....

I had a guy from Cobb County tell me that Marietta wasn't anything but a bunch of cheaters and they would do anything to win.  The guy also said that the ineligible player debacle proved it.

And I'm NOT making this up.

My point is...I have never gone on a message board and accused Marietta of cheating based on what somebody told me.  I don't do that.  It appears you and I have different philosophies.

If you'll excuse me...we're headed to The Tavern.

Rufus>>

28 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'll end this little diatribe with this....

I had a guy from Cobb County tell me that Marietta wasn't anything but a bunch of cheaters and they would do anything to win.  The guy also said that the ineligible player debacle proved it.

And I'm NOT making this up.

My point is...I have never gone on a message board and accused Marietta of cheating based on what somebody told me.  I don't do that.  It appears you and I have different philosophies.

If you'll excuse me...we're headed to The Tavern.

Rufus>>

Knock one back for me. 

Edit: and tell your Cobb buddy they may want to tend to their own house when it comes to cheating.  

Sometimes that shit comes back to bite the self righteous.......

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why so they can’t afford to play oos games ... sometimes in life you need priorities 

Rather you're joking or not idk... But F**k that logic... I'd rather my team have a damn football stadium than travel to 8 different states for football games... 

That's the equivalent of wasting 1 million dollars gambling but you have nowhere to lay your head,No where to call home.... 

You can afford to Go to California and Florida but you don't have a football stadium.... 

Ok... But I get to go to L.A right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Rather you're joking or not idk... But F**k that logic... I'd rather my team have a damn football stadium than travel to 8 different states for football games... 

That's the equivalent of wasting 1 million dollars gambling but you have nowhere to lay your head,No where to call home.... 

You can afford to Go to California and Florida but you don't have a football stadium.... 

Ok... But I get to go to L.A right? 

Lmao 😂 ur a funny guy .. please tell everyone one why a school with 500 kids needs a 50 million dollar stadium..I thought u were better than that, I thought u weren’t that guy that brags that a stadium makes their football great

9384D5FD-2DDC-4C8C-BCE9-7BF1B15958A3.jpeg

453EA25A-4F54-4BD6-B78F-6AD5E2AD83B0.jpeg

E68555E1-0492-4A27-8C67-1C255AE36298.jpeg

26D398F6-0B7C-4A41-A335-DA7C0B81096F.jpeg

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lmao 😂 ur a funny guy .. please tell everyone one why a school with 500 kids needs a 50 million dollar stadium..I thought u were better than that, I thought u weren’t that guy that brags that a stadium makes their football great

Did I say You need a 50 million dollar Stadium? That's you who wants that fancy extravagant stadium... The point is you need a stadium bigger than what you have... Dude we have practice fields bigger than that. Your football stadium Is barely bigger than your Tennis courts. Let that sink in... 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Did I say You need a 50 million dollar Stadium? That's you who wants that fancy extravagant stadium... The point is you need a stadium bigger than what you have... Dude we have practice fields bigger than that. Your football stadium Is barely bigger than your Tennis courts. Let that sink in... 

You can fit 14 + of those in that stadium but I’m not shocked 

but im not surprised coming from a dude coming from  where they build multimillion dollar stadiums with Million dollar practice fields but can’t afford good teachers to teach their students how to read a book 

Where you posters even claimed some kids struggle to eat, and y’all worried about stadium sizes, hopefully ur never in a management position because that company or program would be Fucked

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You can fit 14 + of those in that stadium but I’m not shocked 

but im not surprised coming from a dude coming from  where they build multimillion dollar stadiums with Million dollar practice fields but can’t afford good teachers to teach their students how to read a book 

Where you posters even claimed some kids struggle to eat, and y’all worried about stadium sizes, hopefully ur never in a management position because that company or program would be Fucked

By reading your ramblings, I have to question the teaching abilities at SJR as well.

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

WTF am I looking at, LDT?

Asking for a friend I barely like. 

BGW

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

WTF am I looking at, LDT?

Asking for a friend I barely like. 

BGW

MaximumNeedleDick over here thinks it’s more important to drop 8 Digits on a stadium than have a nice and open stadium that’s already to big for the school of 500 .. he thinks it’s more important to have a big stadium than upgrade the School academic  facilities and supplies, how about raises for the teachers, upgrade the security features, invest in college courses 

i can have a 5 page report of things I can have done with 10,000,000 then just build 1 stadium 

@BUFORDGAWOLVES you catching What I’m throwing 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

MaximumNeedleDick over here thinks it’s more important to drop 8 Digits on a stadium than have a nice and open stadium that’s already to big for the school of 500 .. he thinks it’s more important to have a big stadium than upgrade the School academic  facilities and supplies, how about raises for the teachers, upgrade the security features, invest in college courses 

i can have a 5 page report of things I can have done with 10,000,000 then just build 1 stadium 

@BUFORDGAWOLVES you catching What I’m throwing 

First off that's not what I said... 

You're doing a terrible job at putting words in my mouth... 

I said it's stupid to travel all the time and have a subpar stadium... 

I never once said you needed to drop 50 mill or even 1 mil for a stadium... I just said y'all travel alot but have a subpar stadium and that's  what im sticking with... 

Again we have practice fields bigger than what y'all have... 

Y'all don't even have a guest side... 

Y'all barely have a home side...... 

It's sad... 

Don't twist my words... 

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

First off that's not what I said... 

You're doing a terrible job at putting words in my mouth... 

I said it's stupid to travel all the time and have a subpar stadium... What’s subpar about it

I never once said you needed to drop 50 mill or even 1 mil for a stadium

quality turf will run you $750,000

... I just said y'all travel alot but have a subpar stadium and that's  what im sticking with... 

Again we have practice fields bigger than what y'all have... 

Y'all don't even have a guest side...  why you always lieing 

Y'all barely have a home side...... 

It's sad... 

Don't twist my words... 

We got end zone bleachers, a guest side on the Home side bleachers, their own guest bleachers  across field as when all those fill up the Hill is Filled with parents watching the game and their kids playing around sledding down the Hill Very Warming place for Saturday games

F50BA03E-BCE9-4FA5-89CC-51EC9C512471.jpeg

02093FB7-A775-4F29-BF95-4105BC31B3FD.jpeg

87074AE1-BFAC-4548-81C8-2D395B2D2D0A.jpeg

E47F149B-5D33-478D-B0A7-4C7F9EF4049C.jpeg

Someone acts like some of these Georgia public schools like Colquitt aren't state of the art schools with all their gum flapping about IPF's and nice stadiums and whatnot. 

State of the art. All of it. Including the IPF. 

Don't be jelly because y'all can barely fill up a five hundred seat stadium that amounts to being comparable to the Colquitt practice field. 

We have a 10k seat stadium because we need it. Y'all have a 500 seat stadium because it's all you need. 

It is sad. You are lucky to get 500 people to show up and support your youth in football while we have the fire marshal counting heads down here telling the AD that they have to close the gates. 

All that and we still have a state of the art high school, practice field, IPF, cross country track, baseball/softball fields, tennis courts, multiple soccer fields, green houses, auto body shop, high school farm, welding shop, basketball and wrestling gym and track facility. 

It's unbelievable the amount of investment we have put into our high school and connected facilities. I know that it's clearly difficult for some folks not from here to wrap their simple minds around. Especially considering the broken record argument that we invest in football and not academics. The only explanation is they're a little touched in the head. 

31 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

We got end zone bleachers, a guest side on the Home side bleachers, their own guest bleachers  across field as when all those fill up the Hill is Filled with parents watching the game and their kids playing around sledding down the Hill Very Warming place for Saturday games

Pathetic. 

Looks like the visitor side of Brookwood or Mill Creek. 

And it's what you got for everyone unless they wanna sit in the field on the hill and get grass stains on their duck heads and penny loafers. 

Just pathetic. 

29 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You're putting the P in Pathetic.... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You're putting the P in Pathetic.... 

They probably single-handedly keeping oxi-clean in business with all the grass stains on their gold toe socks and embroidered pocket shorts and all having to sit in the grass because they too stupid to invest in some better seating. 

Then try to claim it's some heart warming thing to see folks having to sit on their ass looking uncomfortable as hell, propping on one arm until it gets tired then switching to the other.  Blow up that pic and look at all the uncomfortable fat asses ruining their gold toe socks trying not to slide their fat asses down the hill because gravity sucks. xD

Hahaha. Sellin' that sizzle I reckon. 

Most schools in Cobb have good facilities. Not great, but good. 

mceachern, who HAS to spend more money every year than most schools get in ten, has a fucking joke of a “visitors” locker room. There’s a bathroom and some janitors closet. 

Some of their alums brag about it like it's a big advantage. Perhaps Marietta can come up with some chickenshit way to be petty this year when they come to Northcutt?! 

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Most schools in Cobb have good facilities. Not great, but good. 

mceachern, who HAS to spend more money every year than most schools get in ten, has a fucking joke of a “visitors” locker room. There’s a bathroom and some janitors closet. 

Some of their alums brag about it like it's a big advantage. Perhaps Marietta can come up with some chickenshit way to be petty this year when they come to Northcutt?! 

Northcutt is the class of Cobb county... 

• Like 1