Team that left the strongest impression on you ever?

BobbySanchez

15 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

2018 MD destroying NJ State Champs BC 62-14

I sat on the BC side after the SJB fans left.  Eventually was encircled by BC fans including the wife and daughter of one of the BC defensive coordinators.  The BC fans were in awe of the size of MD.  I expected MD to win but it was clear the two teams were not even close.  Late in the second quarter MD had a fourth and short from near midfield and could easily have converted but punted, held and coasted for another TD.  The foot was off the gas after that.  Pure domination.  You could see by the body language of the BC players.  That game was over before it began.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Cen10 offense against IMG is another one.  

Oh man! That game shocked me as well. I remember how we all thought CC and California defenses were a complete joke, especially the East Coast guys and the Georgia guys. IMG had beaten a LOADED Grayson 26-7 a week before, which Grayson would then go on to win the GA State Champs and finish Number 1.

Then next week CC just put up 49 points like it was a video game and should have putten up more, the refs called alot of bogus calls against CC.

18 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I sat on the BC side after the SJB fans left.  Eventually was encircled by BC fans including the wife and daughter of one of the BC defensive coordinators.  The BC fans were in awe of the size of MD.  I expected MD to win but it was clear the two teams were not even close.  Late in the second quarter MD had a fourth and short from near midfield and could easily have converted but punted, held and coasted for another TD.  The foot was off the gas after that.  Pure domination.  You could see by the body language of the BC players.  That game was over before it began.

Nunizo that year knew he would have a loaded BC team that year and called out a Trinity league team. Little did Nunizo know, he had NOOO clue just how loaded MD would be that year.

5 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

Nunizo that year knew he would have a loaded BC team that year and called out a Trinity league team. Little did Nunizo know, he had NOOO clue just how loaded MD would be that year.

Well to BC’s credit, the coaches wife had her daughter with her who looked to be around 20 or so and  was hotter than any girl I had seen in CA...ever.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

Oh man! That game shocked me as well. I remember how we all thought CC and California defenses were a complete joke, especially the East Coast guys and the Georgia guys. IMG had beaten a LOADED Grayson 26-7 a week before, which Grayson would then go on to win the GA State Champs and finish Number 1.

Then next week CC just put up 49 points like it was a video game and should have putten up more, the refs called alot of bogus calls against CC.

IMG had the balls to run a shovel pass for the win.   Crazy game. 

3 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

Let's all be honest here folks. For me,

2010 DLS murdering 14-0 Socal champs Servite 48-8

2016 STA giving BG HELL. BG destroyed every single OOS team with Tate Martell and his goons but STA was so close to beating them.

2018 MD destroying NJ State Champs BC 62-14

Yo Robert! You gonna answer my question that I asked you earlier about the BG/STA or nah?

3 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

CA defenses are a joke... They gave up 50!