Justin fields

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Funny how all these dudes with all these "stars" can't deal with competition whatsoever. Makes you wonder about the high schools they attended. 

Well tate did go to one of the premiere hs in the country in bishop gorman and his backup is the starting qb at ucla. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I get that- but I mean he was never challenged at BG or probably ever in his life. This is evident by the events of the last few years. 

How can you say he wasnt challenged when the kid behind him at the time went on to become a starter at ucla while martell is on the bench. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tate Martell could've stayed at OSU and probably beaten out Fields because he already has experience in the system but he didn't want competition.. 

Funny part about it... He lost out to Georgia QB's at both places ... 

Martell wasnt beating out Fields & he knew it. Martell just isnt a good college QB. He cant throw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Couldn't beat out Tua but can start immediately at Oklahoma, aka QB Heisman U? 😉

Oklahoma had nobody left after Murray left. Now jalen steps into a conference that plays almost no defense and hell still be nervous about throwing the ball. I hope oklahoma plays alabama in the playoffs. He will be murdered. 

5 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Jake Browning is still better than JT Daniels 😉

Hard to compare since their paths were so different in terms of the level of competition they faced.  

Daniel’s college story is still in progress, while we’ll find out if Minnesota Vikings have turned over a new Leaf.

In terms of character and effort, Ive got no problem with Browning and hope he is successful.  

If Trevor Lawrence and Fromm haven’t proven to you that Georgia is producing some very good QB’s, I don’t know what to say.  Fields has all the tools so it won’t be surprising if he is successful too.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Where I'm from, we call that a "Southern California excuse."

So what’s the excuse for Washington’s struggle to get the ball into the end zone against OSU in the Rose Bowl until it was too late?  Wasn’t it Gaskins that had to put the team on his back in the fourth quarter, and threw the only TD pass for the Huskies?

I guess you have to look at NorCal connection in that one.

• Haha 1