Jserra Catholic preview

SJR89

the interesting point here is the new starting QB has a hysterical name.....and he transferred from Cornerstone Christian academy in San Antonio TX to Jserra....seems run first offense with stud RB....stop run win game and pressure General .....

https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/no-17-nationally-ranked-jserra-catholic-2019-preseason-football-preview/

Any texas guys know anything about this school and General Booty QB

7 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

the interesting point here is the new starting QB has a hysterical name.....and he transferred from Cornerstone Christian academy in San Antonio TX to Jserra....seems run first offense with stud RB....stop run win game and pressure General .....

https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/no-17-nationally-ranked-jserra-catholic-2019-preseason-football-preview/

Any texas guys know anything about this school and General Booty QB

He had a lot of hype when he came to Corona del Mar (Ca) as a freshman but ended up leaving for Texas bc CDM had Ethan Garbers, who was a year older & significantly more talented than him.

Also heard JSerra had a terrible summer passing league wise. He'll have a huge line & lots of talent around him, but I think he's overrated. Hope he proves me wrong.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, mje44 said:

He had a lot of hype when he came to Corona del Mar (Ca) as a freshman but ended up leaving for Texas bc CDM had Ethan Garbers, who was a year older & significantly more talented than him.

Also heard JSerra had a terrible summer passing league wise. He'll have a huge line & lots of talent around him, but I think he's overrated. Hope he proves me wrong.  

Good thing we’re playing them this year because there whole team is stacked with 2021 athletes, granted our 2021 is That Shiznit 

2 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Their WRs aren't as good as last year's.

Their O will be trying to pound that RB down your throat with their big O Line.

I heard Thier O Line is Big but How athletic are they ... some times those scrawny linebackers can get by those big Brutes by using no muscle and all finesse to get to the QB 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I heard Thier O Line is Big but How athletic are they ... some times those scrawny linebackers can get by those big Brutes by using no muscle and all finesse to get to the QB 

I believe one is a 4 star and the rest are 3 star guys. So not quite blue chippers. But, not just fat loafs who can't move.

*Edit Note*

They are very well-coached though. A very well-coached OL goes a long, long way in HS football regardless of star power. The HC, Harlow is an ex-NFL first round pick and played 8 years in the League at tackle.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Kingwill said:

SJR should win but game is on west coast so that factors in.. still got SJR by 10..

🤦‍♂️ just received a text laughing saying Joe's was fucked because whoever you pick always loses. Hope this is not true. What's your record on picks king?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 954gator said:

SJR usually is pretty good at stopping the run from the times I've seen them.     

Like I said well match up fine, we’ll be conditioned,

@SammyswordsmanU can post this as well in excuse threads the game will come down to strictly if joes commits holding and personal fouls, that has been the story the last few years, game will be close with st Joes(the Leg) kicking a 44 yard game winning field goal 

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Like I said well match up fine, we’ll be conditioned,

@SammyswordsmanU can post this as well in excuse threads the game will come down to strictly if joes commits holding and personal fouls, that has been the story the last few years, game will be close with st Joes(the Leg) kicking a 44 yard game winning field goal 

The leg will miss cuz he’s not used to the Santa Ana winds 

• Haha 2