John Curtis vs #343rd ranked Florida team

Nolebull813

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NO STFU 

YOUVE BEEN TELLING US TO NOT DOUBT MILTON WHEN WE'VE ALL BEEN SAYING THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA LOSE BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AS STACKED AS LAST YEAR. 

IF JSERRA LOSES TO THEM THEN YOU'RE GONNA KEEP EM AND YOU'RE GONNA FLAUNT THEM LIKE YOU WOULD IF THEY WON.  

YOU DON'T GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE ANYMORE THOSE DAYS ARE OVER EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. 

Alright since ur a guru and think Milton is gonna be lacking then it wouldn’t be difficult to give the Board your Georgia top 8 in order.. since your a Guru and All

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Alright since ur a guru and think Milton is gonna be lacking then it wouldn’t be difficult to give the Board your Georgia top 8 in order.. since your a Guru and All

Never claimed to be a guru and by the way we do top 10's in Georgia because y'know we have more than 8 teams playing football... We also have a full season. Unlike NJ... 

Also I don't rank till after everyone has played which will be Sunday when I start back doing report cards. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Never claimed to be a guru and by the way we do top 10's in Georgia because y'know we have more than 8 teams playing football... We also have a full season. Unlike NJ... 

Also I don't rank till after everyone has played which will be Sunday when I start back doing report cards. 

But ur ranking Milton as being not good so surely u can tell us folks the 10 teams in Ga that will

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But ur ranking Milton as being not good so surely u can tell us folks the 10 teams in Ga that will

I said not as stacked I've been saying since the game was first anounced that Milton probably won't beat Jserra. 

Never said they weren't top 10 in state. 

Given that they won 7A(out of luck) they're gonna be top 10 just not #1. 

1. Colquitt- 7A this year is anyone's game but Colquitt has been consistent. We'll see how Coaching changes effect them. 

2. Marietta 

3. Mceachern 

4. Grayson

5. Lowndes

6. Milton

7. Archer

8. North Gwinnett

9. Walton

10. Lee County 

• Thanks 1

I'm not stupid.... 

You all want someone from GA to say that Milton is #1 so if they lose to Jserra a Trinity League 3rd/4th placer you all can post a bunch of astronomical BS about how "TL #3/#4 beat GA #1" when that wouldn't be the case and you all damn well know it. 

I'm not falling in that pit fall... And I'm not gonna let you set up other GA posters for it either. 

So I'm putting a stop to it right now... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm not stupid.... 

You all want someone from GA to say that Milton is #1 so if they lose to Jserra a Trinity League 3rd/4th placer you all can post a bunch of astronomical BS about how "TL #3/#4 beat GA #1" when that wouldn't be the case and you all damn well know it. 

I'm not falling in that pit fall... And I'm not gonna let you set up other GA posters for it either. 

So I'm putting a stop to it right now... 

So the 2018 Trinity League 3rd place team, probably 2019 4th place team is projected to beat 2018 Ga. #1 in a few weeks?

People would think it's a feather in the TL cap, but for us its just what we expect.

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

In Georgia you don't get to be #1 when you've lost a ton of offense and defense... 

I think you forget Milton doesn't have a transfer draft...

Can’t that be said about ur #1 colquit team, they lost most their star players, and the only kid to score points on that team the kicker ooh.  Yah they lost Rush Propst, so ur gonna need an explanation why colquit is #1

i as well will be putting my foot down

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can’t that be said about ur #1 colquit team, they lost most their star players, and the only kid to score points on that team the kicker ooh.  Yah they lost Rush Propst, so ur gonna need an explanation why colquit is #1

i as well will be putting my foot down

I'm loving how y'all want Milton to be #1... 

Colquitt is put together better and Rogers has a solid foundation to work with... 

Milton's not #1... 

And @Sammyswordsman by using your logic doesn't work out here... 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm loving how y'all want Milton to be #1... 

Colquitt is put together better and Rogers has a solid foundation to work with... 

Milton's not #1... 

And @Sammyswordsman by using your logic doesn't work out here... 

Defense mechanism before the JSerra game? Don't worry after the SJR game, JS will be soften.

• Haha 1

On 8/22/2019 at 12:22 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I said not as stacked I've been saying since the game was first anounced that Milton probably won't beat Jserra. 

Never said they weren't top 10 in state. 

Given that they won 7A(out of luck) they're gonna be top 10 just not #1. 

1. Colquitt- 7A this year is anyone's game but Colquitt has been consistent. We'll see how Coaching changes effect them. 

2. Marietta 

3. Mceachern 

4. Grayson

5. Lowndes

6. Milton

7. Archer

8. North Gwinnett

9. Walton

10. Lee County 

Still wanna change it?

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2019 at 10:50 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It is what it is, you know how coaches in Louisiana and their fans are, you should no that that state is lazy and dumb but add scared to it... they gonna come on here pimping that roster but not play 1 team Nationally

It's obvious you're on the outside looking In. Y'all think y'all know the if and why and don't know shit!