John Curtis vs #343rd ranked Florida team

Nolebull813

7 hours ago, Futbalfan said:

It's obvious you're on the outside looking In. Y'all think y'all know the if and why and don't know shit!

NJ guy may be on outside looking in but I'm not 

I actually was helping with locating games because I could tell after my initial conversations with the athletic director that Columbia was gonna have it's hands full trying to find games with 3 different teams refusing to continue playing and it became even harder when you had so called national powerhouses like John Curtis having no interest in playing as Columbia did reach out to John Curtis earlier in off-season and you all had no interest in playing, this came directly from a coach at Columbia

Then you all were looking for games later in the off-season and I had @GardenStateBaller try again with John Curtis and once again it went cold and went nowhere

But somehow you all felt Lake Placid was a better FL option then Columbia and Atlantic, though thank you for bailing like a bitch on Atlantic because even though John Curtis was scared to play you bailing on Atlantic got us our 10th game

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Jeff Curtis also declined to play STA. His mission was accomplished, though. #sad

Good point I forgot about that one when I was posting 

So 3 playoff teams all could have been playable options for John Curtis but instead they play a nobody like Lake Placid who is clearly taking a paycheck so John Curtis can beat their chest and act like they "beat a FL school" 

9 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Lake Placid was only down 22-14 after the 1st before they got worn down by John Curtis's depth.

Not a bad showing from a team drawing its roster from a town of 2,500.

The fact it was close at any point should be concerning for John Curtis

Could you imagine what a top 10 team in FL could have done if this was what kind of fight a team not even in top 250 in FL put up?

It's was 51-14 at halftime. 

(3-3) Lake Placid came in red hot having won two in a row. 

The Dragons offense fumbled the ball away and with ten seconds before halftime, Austin McCready made a 37-yard field goal putting the Patriots up 51-14.

The start of the second half saw a gentleman’s’ agreement to put the running clock in play. The Patriots took the ball and drove down the field. They attempted a 56-yard field goal that was missed. With a running into the kicker, the penalty gave the Patriots a first down. The Patriots decided to kick a field goal on first down. McCready made a 46-yard field goal. The Patriots were up 54-14.

The fourth quarter saw the Patriots Jordan Smith take a quarterback keeper 12-yards for a touchdown. The PAT was good putting the Patriots up 61-14.

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's was 51-14 at halftime. 

(3-3) Lake Placid came in red hot having won two in a row. 

The Dragons offense fumbled the ball away and with ten seconds before halftime, Austin McCready made a 37-yard field goal putting the Patriots up 51-14.

The start of the second half saw a gentleman’s’ agreement to put the running clock in play. The Patriots took the ball and drove down the field. They attempted a 56-yard field goal that was missed. With a running into the kicker, the penalty gave the Patriots a first down. The Patriots decided to kick a field goal on first down. McCready made a 46-yard field goal. The Patriots were up 54-14.

The fourth quarter saw the Patriots Jordan Smith take a quarterback keeper 12-yards for a touchdown. The PAT was good putting the Patriots up 61-14.

They beat 1-6 1A Fort Meade and 3-3 1A Frostproof 

Wouldn't call that coming in hot as neither team is a impressive win 

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/high-schools/lake-placid-dragons-(lake-placid,fl)/football/schedule.htm

When Lowndes, Grayson, Colquitt, Buford,  Elder, Cocoa, and etc scheduled #7420 and #7720 International School of Broward people made a joke or two and moved on........well, most people not named Big Loser W/nothing who desperately needs something to talk about because he has....nothing.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/international-school-of-broward-pumas-(hollywood,fl)/football-fall-17/schedule.htm

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/international-school-of-broward-pumas-(hollywood,fl)/football-fall-16/schedule.htm

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Oh my God. It really isn't.

I wouldn't be talking about Curtis now except a couple internet bitches can't let anything die......look who started this BS thread. yep!

BIG LOSER W/nothing!

You are the #1 defender/apologist for John Curtis.

If you hadn't advertised your connection to Rummel then people would think that you were a Curtis alum. That's how much water you've carried for them over the years.