John Curtis vs #343rd ranked Florida team

Nolebull813

Man. John Curtis has got to go down in history as the biggest pussy school alive. 

I know GA teams were ragged on for playing ISB but the majority of the time those teams couldn’t find anyone else. It was emergency scheduling. 

Now in John Curtis case, they have had multiple offers by top teams to play and they declined them all. 

STA was begging them to play and they refused. They had Atlantic from Delray which wasn’t bad. They would have been favored but here’s the pussy part. 

They dropped Atlantic to go play the 343rd ranked Florida team. Freaking Lake Placid!! 

Utterly speechless 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man. John Curtis has got to go down in history as the biggest pussy school alive. 

I know GA teams were ragged on for playing ISB but the majority of the time those teams couldn’t find anyone else. It was emergency scheduling. 

Now in John Curtis case, they have had multiple offers by top teams to play and they declined them all. 

STA was begging them to play and they refused. They had Atlantic from Delray which wasn’t bad. They would have been favored but here’s the pussy part. 

They dropped Atlantic to go play the 343rd ranked Florida team. Freaking Lake Placid!! 

Utterly speechless 

Are you really speechless? What do you expect look at @RedZonehes the poster child, cmon now u shouldn’t be shocked you should except them to always be pussays

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Utterly speechless 

Don't forget Columbia reached out both early and late in off-season with openings and John Curtis wouldn't take it

In fact they will drive by lake City and go 4 more hours on road to play Lake Placid and probably get less of a stipend to play a weaker team

But at least them being gutless got our schedule filled, besides Columbia and Atlantic will probably be a better game for both teams anyway

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I realize that Louisiana is one of the most irrelevant states for anything. The football has faded from the national stage. 

Think about it. The consensus number 1 team won’t play any top national teams. They bypassed numerous teams to go in the middle of nowhere Florida to play some no name slapdick. This town is literally in the middle of nowhere. You gotta go down some sketchy ass roads just to get to it. And when you get to it, you just keep driving because mother fuckers that look like they are from Louisiana will be staring at you. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I realize that Louisiana is one of the most irrelevant states for anything. The football has faded from the national stage. 

Think about it. The consensus number 1 team won’t play any top national teams. They bypassed numerous teams to go in the middle of nowhere Florida to play some no name slapdick. This town is literally in the middle of nowhere. You gotta go down some sketchy ass roads just to get to it. And when you get to it, you just keep driving because mother fuckers that look like they are from Louisiana will be staring at you. 

Isn’t lake placid the town they Filmed Sharknado in ...🦈   🌪  

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This game sets the tone for Fla recovery in the eyes of the National posters.  Will Fla continue its downward trend?

This is a winable OOS test at home vs a Tier 6 state.  They. must. win.

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

This game sets the tone for Fla recovery in the eyes of the National posters.  Will Fla continue its downward trend?

This is a winable OOS test vs a Tier 6 state.  They. must. win.

Thanks for the pep talk. Louisiana is garbage!! I don’t care if they are the number 1 team from a crap state: 

Lake Placid better win this game!!! Hell if Escambia can beat the tar out of Rummel, then surely Lake Placid can make it happen. 

Thanks coach!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thanks for the pep talk. Louisiana is garbage!! I don’t care if they are the number 1 team from a crap state: 

Lake Placid better win this game!!! Hell if Escambia can beat the tar out of Rummel, then surely Lake Placid can make it happen. 

Thanks coach!!!!!

If they lose you can kick them out. Just like we will kick Jserra out of the league if they lose to SJR or Milton

The Bishop has been knocking anyway

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thanks coach!!!!!

Image result for black baby laughing gif with sound

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I mean, I'm sure JCC has a good reason as to why they scheduled this team. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt (even tho it is head scratching). What's the reason behind this? @RedZone

I really don't know,  my friend...or really care all that much 

A few years back John Curtis traveled to Longview, TX to war with one of the best 5A programs in TX. Curtis lost a heartbreaker in the last minute 24-20. The understanding was Longview would make a return trip to NOLA. 

Long story, short. Longview whiffed on the NOLA trip and scheduled the worst 5A team in Louisiana. Longview's reasoning was they needed another home game. It's one of the reasons Curtis no longer travels to TX.

I still respect the Longview Lobo though. I remember people including myself giving Longview a hard time, but NO one acted like a little skank bitch about it.

Know what I'm saying?

These people here don't know squat.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

A few years back John Curtis traveled to Longview, TX to war with one of the best 5A programs in TX. Curtis lost a heartbreaker in the last minute 24-20. The understanding was Longview would make a return trip to NOLA. 

Long story, short. Longview whiffed on the NOLA trip and scheduled the worst 5A team in Louisiana. Longview's reasoning was they needed another home game. It's one of the reasons Curtis no longer travels to TX.

I still respect the Longview Lobo though. I remember people including myself giving Longview a hard time, but NO one acted like a little skank bitch about it.

Know what I'm saying?

C'mon man. The best LA team lost a heart breaker to  a TX 5A team. If the best SoCal team played a 5A TX squad, they can name the score.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Know what I'm saying?

So ur blaming Longview for Curtis Scheduleing a Movie Set,?  That’s a Bitch move @RedZone

• Like 1

It wasn’t the fact that the chose a crap team. Top teams do it every year. 

It is the fact that they are the clear-cut number one team from their state, loaded with talent and they are on record of actively dodging teams equal or better than them. 

It was a cowardly, pussy move, no debate about it 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It wasn’t the fact that the chose a crap team. Top teams do it every year. 

It is the fact that they are the clear-cut number one team from their state, loaded with talent and they are on record of actively dodging teams equal or better than them. 

It was a cowardly, pussy move, no debate about it 

It is what it is, you know how coaches in Louisiana and their fans are, you should no that that state is lazy and dumb but add scared to it... they gonna come on here pimping that roster but not play 1 team Nationally

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

If they lose you can kick them out. Just like we will kick Jserra out of the league if they lose to SJR or Milton

The Bishop has been knocking anyway

NO STFU 

YOUVE BEEN TELLING US TO NOT DOUBT MILTON WHEN WE'VE ALL BEEN SAYING THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA LOSE BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AS STACKED AS LAST YEAR. 

IF JSERRA LOSES TO THEM THEN YOU'RE GONNA KEEP EM AND YOU'RE GONNA FLAUNT THEM LIKE YOU WOULD IF THEY WON.  

YOU DON'T GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE ANYMORE THOSE DAYS ARE OVER EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY. 

• Haha 1