One of the most entertaining teams in the country

mje44

57 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They're not a quality team, though, and nothing that I've seen is impressive.

And, for your information, most of the kids that I grew up around were dipshits. The best friends I have in life came from driving 20-25 minutes every day to go to school.

What do you like about high school football?  Is the sport just garbage except the teams that have a lot of D1 athletes?  Serious question.  What is enjoyable about the sport for you?

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What do you like about high school football?  Is the sport just garbage except the teams that have a lot of D1 athletes?  Serious question.  What is enjoyable about the sport for you?

There's nothing inherently good or "great" about having all of your players from one neighborhood or one Pop Warner team.

It's cornball stuff when people come here and try to sell it as better than anything else.

Especially when the team isn't any good.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

59 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The original post said that the member knew this team wasn't top 25 or anything. He then went on to post numbers and great information about the team. 

Enter The Guru to repeat the same thing the original poster basically said. And then The Guru says he didn't even watch the film therefore he really can't make any educated statement about the team anyway. 

Then The Guru decides that to try insulting me is the way to go. 

The only thing enjoyable about the sport to The Guru is being able to come on here and belittle others. Full stop. 

The end. 

Fin. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The original post said that the member knew this team wasn't top 25 or anything. He then went on to post numbers and great information about the team. 

Enter The Guru to repeat the same thing the original poster basically said. And then The Guru says he didn't even watch the film therefore he really can't make any educated statement about the team anyway. 

Then The Guru decides that to try insulting me is the way to go. 

The only thing enjoyable about the sport to The Guru is being able to come on here and belittle others. Full stop. 

The end. 

Fin. 

Best way to get his panties in a bunch (but puppies are at risk) is this:

20-10

24-7

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Best way to get his panties in a bunch (but puppies are at risk) is this:

20-10

24-7

Nobody wants to get his panties in a bunch. Most folks just want to talk about football. Some even want to brag about their team. I know! "GASP!!!"

It seems to me, the way to get his panties in a bunch is to talk about your team. Provide videos and numbers while admitting the team isn't top 25 worthy. 

That seems to bring the guy running. 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nobody wants to get his panties in a bunch. Most folks just want to talk about football. Some even want to brag about their team. I know! "GASP!!!"

It seems to me, the way to get his panties in a bunch is to talk about your team. Provide videos and numbers while admitting the team isn't top 25 worthy. 

That seems to bring the guy running. 

spot on 😂😂

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know that they lost to JSerra by 42 and Grace Brethren by 12.

Is that educated enough to know that they're not any good?

Yet another goofball who thinks watching film is required to make an initial evaluation.

🤡

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, mje44 said:

. Best part is, they all grew up in the same neighborhood as each other and have been playing together since they were kids. Check them out, I have a lot of pride in my alma mater and couldn’t be more excited for this upcoming szn.

They've had a great run of great skill guys the last 5 years or so. Most would be at Mater Dei had they not recruited super teams. Just like talented kids from that area used to attend. 

They run into trouble late in the playoffs due to their lack of beef up front. But they can beat D1 teams as they defeated San Clam last year. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

They've had a great run of great skill guys the last 5 years or so. Most would be at Mater Dei had they not recruited super teams. Just like talented kids from that area used to attend. 

They run into trouble late in the playoffs due to their lack of beef up front. But they can beat D1 teams as they defeated San Clam last year. 

You are 100% correct. When I went there, it was a given that the top guys in the area went to Mater Dei.

This years team should be able to hold there own a little more against some of the beefier teams. They still would struggle with Trinity league squads. But they have 18 returning starters, including the whole OL & DL. Another offseason stronger will help. I think they would give Cent10 a great game (CDM easily beat them in passing league this year). 

Passing game will be prolific. Humphreys is as good of a HSFB player as you will find anywhere in the country. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mje44 said:

You are 100% correct. When I went there, it was a given that the top guys in the area went to Mater Dei.

This years team should be able to hold there own a little more against some of the beefier teams. They still would struggle with Trinity league squads. But they have 18 returning starters, including the whole OL & DL. Another offseason stronger will help. I think they would give Cent10 a great game (CDM easily beat them in passing league this year). 

Passing game will be prolific. Humphreys is as good of a HSFB player as you will find anywhere in the country. 

He's better than both brothers who went Pac 12. Shit, I'm spacing on their names. I think he's the 2nd best QB in So Cal behind DJ from SJB. Better than Young at MD. I think this is the year, CDM can win a state bowl game. Maybe even play Folsom. lol

• Like 1