John Curtis/Edna Karr (live stream Thursday 7pm)

RedZone

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's pretty rough. 

I don't get it. Guy says he isn't even watching the game, but that hasn't slowed his ass down from fucking up football talk in the thread with bullshit. 

Just fucking move along. Let the grown folks try to enjoy watching the game and discussion. The guy they're trying to hurt his feelings isn't even on the thread. 

We need to get back to being a little lighter on the game threads. This one is trashed up by a couple of clowns. 

Now what about the next SJR game thread? Know what I'm saying? This shit is a spiral. Yall two need to stay home if you don't know how to act. Y'all been over the top all night. @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow

I watched whole game .. you want me to Lie about what I was watching 

ok Wow this game was so Fun , the announcers weren’t bias at all, the coaches were great, Special teams was phenomenal and the kicker kicked it out of endzone every kick off 

2 National power houses right there, just wish every game was played just like that

Better?

On 9/4/2019 at 9:24 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

NFL dude .. have you ever seen edna play I’m not trolling, they would rather blast rap music and do all that pre Game Dancing and walking the football players with dog leashes., it’s a show it’s not football, there’s a Reason why Edna doesn’t play Sta SFA MD , they don’t play football They Dance

ill be watching and betting on NFL tomorrow night 

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I watched whole game .. you want me to Lie about what I was watching 

ok Wow this game was so Fun , the announcers weren’t bias at all, the coaches were great, Special teams was phenomenal and the kicker kicked it out of endzone every kick off 

2 National power houses right there, just wish every game was played just like that

Better?

Next time, do what you said you were gonna do the day before. 

Technically, your commentary outside of instigating Nolebull during the game wasn't that bad. It was all the stuff leading up and the fact that you called nolebull in. 

I'm gonna go ahead and say that you and I aren't going to be going around and around about warnings. If I warn you, just take it in stride. Do better and move along. Not gonna be playing games with you about this stuff. 

I probably won't be posting links to live streams from ANY state in the future. They all end up the very same way. Couple of assholes led by Big Loser W/nothing and junkie fuck it up for everyone. What are you gonna do? I guess the good thing is they got their 50th warning. Maybe that will change them.

I'd like to clear to one thing up. In 2011, Edna Karr did lose to the Texas team as mentioned by Big Loser W/nothing. Karr was young that year and had QB issues first part of the year. They finally inserted 5* ATH  Speedy Noel at QB and Karr made the 4A champ game getting smacked pretty good Monroe Neville.

Karr was a wounded animal first part of 2011. You can see St Paul's clubbed Karr before they even went to Texas. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/edna-karr-cougars-(new-orleans,la)/football-fall-11/schedule.htm

Bottom line? Less video streams in 2019 and more Big Loser W/nothing and junkie for the crowd, I guess.

Have fun with that!

Later...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

I probably won't be posting links to live streams from ANY state in the future. They all end up the very same way. Couple of assholes led by Big Loser W/nothing and junkie fuck it up for everyone. What are you gonna do? I guess the good thing is they got their 50th warning. Maybe that will change them.

I'd like to clear to one thing up. In 2011, Edna Karr did lose to the Texas team as mentioned by Big Loser W/nothing. Karr was young that year and had QB issues first part of the year. They finally inserted 5* ATH  Speedy Noel at QB and Karr made the 4A champ game getting smacked pretty good Monroe Neville.

Karr was a wounded animal first part of 2011. You can see St Paul's clubbed Karr before they even went to Texas. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/edna-karr-cougars-(new-orleans,la)/football-fall-11/schedule.htm

Bottom line? Less video streams in 2019 and more Big Loser W/nothing and junkie for the crowd, I guess.

Have fun with that!

Later...

No comment 

25 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Have a nice family vacation and have fun at Rummel game Bro!

His feelings are hurt. It’s the anxiety that he drove all the way to Charlotte to watch the team he cheerleads for get smacked around worse than Escambia did to them last year. 

They lost to 1,136 Escambia at home by multiple scores, imagine the ass whopping that’s coming from Charlotte Catholic. 

48 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Have fun with that!

Later...

9542DD79-807C-4626-8974-F6545E38EEF9.gif

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Have fun with that!

Later...

You bring all this on yourself just like your pen pal Los

You insult people but then expect those same people to show you respect, who the fuck do you think you are!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

I don't care what kind of games you guys wanna sit around on a message board all day and play with each other, but stop bringing it into game threads. 

I checked in last night to check out this game, and after opening up this thread, said f it, put my phone away and figured I'd just Google the score later. 

I don't blame you.

Was looking at the stats and some highlights and Edna Karr damn near put 600 yds of total offense on Curtis....170 rushing, 410 passing. 

No OOS team has EVER come close to that....no Louisiana team has come close to that either for that matter.

Edna Karr's QB has 3 nice FCS offers to date. 

Anyways, will watch the replay maybe Monday....

Getting ready to roll out of Loganville, GA. I remember when Loganville was a pile of dirt. Not that way anymore.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't blame you.

Was looking at the stats and some highlights and Edna Karr damn near put 600 yds of total offense on Curtis....170 rushing, 410 passing. 

No OOS team has EVER come close to that....no Louisiana team has come close to that either for that matter.

Edna Karr's QB has 3 nice FCS offers to date. 

Anyways, will watch the replay maybe Monday....

Getting ready to roll out of Loganville, GA. I remember when Loganville was a pile of dirt. Not that way anymore.

Loganville is all grown up now. 

The game was exciting. Karr definitely was never out of it. They have some.quick strike capabilities for sure. Entertaining to watch to say the least. 

Curtis has that running game that is just tough to get under control for a defense. They keep coming with it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

I don't care what kind of games you guys wanna sit around on a message board all day and play with each other, but stop bringing it into game threads. 

I checked in last night to check out this game, and after opening up this thread, said f it, put my phone away and figured I'd just Google the score later. 

I mostly watched the game on my laptop and checked in the thread periodically to see how bad it was getting. 

I played like the usher at a theater. Sitting back until someone got tired of the chatter in the next row and said "SHHH!"  Eventually you have to come down and shine them with your flashlight and all. 

Grown ups. Lol. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Because they haven't been required to.

John Curtis hardly scores against quality opponents (OOS and in-state) and, therefore, it never becomes a track meet.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's all grown up now. 

The game was exciting. Karr definitely was never out of it. They have some.quick strike capabilities for sure. Entertaining to watch to say the least. 

Curtis has that running game that is just tough to get under control for a defense. The keep coming with it. 

Stats: Curtis had 348 yds rushing and 14 passing.

Funny story before I go.

Couple weeks ago I posted a Utah stream in a match up of #1 vs #3 Utah. Even highlighted some of the key players for each team.

That thread got hijacked by the CA versions of Big Loser W/nothing and Junkie (guys with nothing) "those teams suck, slow as hell, no athletes, would be D6 in CA"

....2 weeks later #2 Utah takes out #9 Preseason Narbonne, CA by 3 TDs.....Narbonne has 25 D1s and a 5* QB.

LMAO-these clowns don't know SHIT!

Cya man

Keep 'em straight.

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Because they haven't been required to.

John Curtis hardly scores against quality opponents (OOS and in-state) and, therefore, it never becomes a track meet.

I don't know what Curtis scoring has to do with giving up almost 600 yds of total offense ....didn't watch the game last night.

That's a lot of yards.

I remember Curtis coming up with stops OOS even vs STA...seems like to me they couldn't stop Karr.

What do I know. Will watch it.

Later.

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't know what Curtis scoring has to do with giving up almost 600 yds of total offense ....didn't watch the game last night.

Karr put up 600 yards because they had to.

It was a shootout and they had to keep up. If you're up 14-0, or 21-0, or 24-0 it affects the play-calling. It no longer makes sense to take risks trying to get chunk plays and score points.

Maybe I have been a little too hard on the John Curtis coach. 

After that defensive performance I can understand why he doesn’t want to play any national relevant teams. 

It is why he requested from the battle of the border to play the weakest traveling team.  No coincidence. 

Lake Flaccid solidified that theory. 

Hopefully some of the other Louisiana teams have a better showing 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Maybe I have been a little too hard on the John Curtis coach. 

After that defensive performance I can understand why he doesn’t want to play any national relevant teams. 

It is why he requested from the battle of the border to play the weakest traveling team.  No coincidence. 

Lake Flaccid solidified that theory. 

Hopefully some of the other Louisiana teams have a better showing 

Chill out .. or ima get banned 😂 😅 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Chill out .. or ima get banned 😂 😅 

Wow. I can’t  even comment about the game, and throw in some inside tidbits to add some flavor to the thread? 

Is this Hong fucking Kong? Is this fucking Soviet Russian minus the blondes and vodka? 

I thought this was the good ole 50 stars and 13 bars of Red, White and better than you!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wow. I can’t  even comment about the game, and throw in some inside tidbits to add some flavor to the thread? 

Is this Hong fucking Kong? Is this fucking Soviet Russian minus the blondes and vodka? 

I thought this was the good ole 50 stars and 13 bars of Red, White and better than you!!!!!!!!

Preaching to choir I was just giving my honest opinion on how bad the coaching was last night now ima asshole