John Curtis/Edna Karr (live stream Thursday 7pm)

RedZone

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The puss is on the payroll. This game sucks. Louisiana is garbage. Lol. 

Games garbage? Was this posted before when the defender ran past the kicker kicking PAT and the kicker watched him run by, waited and then kicked the ball good or after the kicker just kicked a 25 yard kickoff right out of bounds 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No wonder why these teams aren’t ranked.. can’t kick kickoffs barely kick PATS

Now I see why Karr hasn’t played an OOS game since losing to Bowie,TX 36-6 and Curtis ducked top comp to play Lake Flaccid. 

Westlake GA is the worst OOS team coming to the Battle of the Border. John Curtis has broke the Guinness record for worlds largest human pussy 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Games garbage? Was this posted before when the defender ran past the kicker kicking PAT and the kicker watched him run by, waited and then kicked the ball good or after the kicker just kicked a 25 yard kickoff right out of bounds 

You could have told me these teams are from Nebraska or Vermont and I would have believed you. Tough to watch. I turned it off a while ago. Watching Bears/Pack and this TAPPS game now

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

commentator tells us it’s easy to block an XP and Karr is barely making them. Five minutes later commentator is telling us JC needs to go for two to go up by seven 

lololol

This is why Louisiana as a state is ranked 50th out of 50 in pretty much anything that sucks. They need to build a Louisiana bypass to connect Mississippi with Texas 😂

12 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Checking in for the sake of the pick em and of course it's nothing but a troll show from S. Fl.

It's pretty rough. 

I don't get it. Guy says he isn't even watching the game, but that hasn't slowed his ass down from fucking up football talk in the thread with bullshit. 

Just fucking move along. Let the grown folks try to enjoy watching the game and discussion. The guy they're trying to hurt his feelings isn't even on the thread. 

We need to get back to being a little lighter on the game threads. This one is trashed up by a couple of clowns. 

Now what about the next SJR game thread? Know what I'm saying? This shit is a spiral. Yall two need to stay home if you don't know how to act. Y'all been over the top all night. @Nolebull813 @imaGoodBoyNow

• Like 2
  • Haha 2