De La Salle defeats Folsom 42-27

DLS_Spartan

Just now, Rippers said:

No guarantee of advantageous field position, you do not know what would have happened on the punt.  Folsom had two drives to that point and the first one was a last second hail mary, so its not like they were lighting it up at that point.  They had 14 points in two and a half quarters.  Take off your blue tinted glasses and face reality.

The reality was Folsom just tore off 14 straight points and was about to get the ball back with likely good field position. Do the math. DLS couldn't stop the pass. 

Badger torched them all night and it was getting worse. Imagine is Ngata was healthy. 

Just now, Rippers said:

And what good did it ultimately do them? 

14 point game into the 3rd quarter, about to be a 7 point game, until Hale gets lucky on a 3rd and 21. 

Folsom still scored more points on DLS than anyone has. DLS is supposed to beat Folsom. DLS isn't supposed to give up 27 to them, let alone any NorCal opponent. 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The reality was Folsom just tore off 14 straight points and was about to get the ball back with likely good field position. Do the math.  

OK, I will do the math:  42-14 is a 28 point differential.  42-27 is still 15 points.  The closest Folsom got within was 14.  Folsom could not stop DLS from scoring.  All the rest is excuse thread speculation.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

14 point game in the 3rd quarter LMFAO! Def in doubt until DLS gets a 3rd and 21 hail mary!

LMFAO!

Your boy Hearns gave up so many catches to Badger, dude can't even see straight today!

Folsom scored more points on DLS last night as ANYONE has in the last 4 years. Prior to that, only once with Bellarmine. Not bad for a shitty public school offense. 

😉

MD scored 35 and 52 last 2 years, BG scored 34 2 years ago

SJB scored 56? 3 years ago

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

So you say I am speculating but then you speculate and claim as fact.

Which one is it?

Either way Folsom lost. Still put up 27 points. 3 more than STA. 

DLS scored on their first 7 drives.  That is a fact, Folsom did not stop them from scoring.  They did not score on their 8th and final drive because they took a knee.  Where is the speculation on my part?

Folsom scoring 27 to STA's 24 is completely meaningless.  Folsom scored 14 until they added two meaningless garbage time touchdowns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rippers said:

Folsom scoring 27 to STA's 24 is completely meaningless. 

How so? STA was trying to score until the end. They even managed to fumble on the way to a TD in the 4th quarter.

in HSFB, with limited match ups, and limited quantifiable numbers, these things matter. Especially to many of these weirdos on here. 

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

in HSFB, with limited match ups, and limited quantifiable numbers, these things matter. Especially to many of these weirdos on here. 

Actually, you know, you are right.  I forgot how much meaningless, garbage times touchdowns mean to Folsom and you.  Its just that Folsom is usually padding their stats when they are winning versus trying to make being on the losing end look better.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

14 point game into the 3rd quarter, about to be a 7 point game, until Hale gets lucky on a 3rd and 21. 

Folsom still scored more points on DLS than anyone has. DLS is supposed to beat Folsom. DLS isn't supposed to give up 27 to them, let alone any NorCal opponent. 

DLS 28, San Ramon Valley 27.... SRV loses on a failed 2pt conversion....

Some Nor Cal Teams Have actually put up 27 points in DLS and had a chance to win the game....

Folsom however, is not one of them....🤣

42-14 in the 4th And never in Doubt....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Actually, you know, you are right.  I forgot how much meaningless, garbage times touchdowns mean to Folsom and you.  Its just that Folsom is usually padding their stats when they are winning versus trying to make being on the losing end look better.

You know you've lost the argument when you start to throw stuff out like this. I won. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

DLS 28, San Ramon Valley 27.... SRV loses on a failed 2pt conversion....

Some Nor Cal Teams Have actually put up 27 points in DLS and had a chance to win the game....

Folsom however, is not one of them....🤣

42-14 in the 4th And never in Doubt....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

27>24

And fix your boy Hearns. Dude is hurting today from getting burnt so bad. 

14 point game in the 3rd and totally in doubt 😉

10 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

So you say I am speculating but then you speculate and claim as fact.

Which one is it?

Either way Folsom lost. Still put up 27 points. 3 more than STA. 

I’m surprised you can see straight enough to type after soooooooo much spinning. You are truly one pathetic and predictable individual. You and the mango Mussolini have a lot in common and “winning” isn’t it...whining is your way 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rippers said:

DLS scored on their first 7 drives.  That is a fact, Folsom did not stop them from scoring.  They did not score on their 8th and final drive because they took a knee.  Where is the speculation on my part?

Folsom scoring 27 to STA's 24 is completely meaningless.  Folsom scored 14 until they added two meaningless garbage time touchdowns.

Exactly...and STA vs Folsom would be comical, at best. Folsom would get smoked faster than a rolled joint at a heavy metal concert

2 minutes ago, jamzz94549 said:

Exactly...and STA vs Folsom would be comical, at best. Folsom would get smoked faster than a rolled joint at a heavy metal concert

HA!!!...🤣🤣🤣.... As soon as Folsom saw STA get off the bus they would be calling the CIF and The Parents would be writing letters to quickly invoke the “Folsom Rule”....🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

How classy.

The DLS secondary needs help!

Dude, you’re such a classless, pathetic and asinine individual that I was actually paying you a compliment. If you think anyone actually respects you or your opinion on this or the NCP board after all of your antics and crap I’ve got some beachfront property in Nebraska to sell you, which would be an easy sell. You’ve earned all of the shame and ridicule you get, and then some and I have no regrets about anything I post about you...you’re a vapid ass. 

Im just gonna block you because I’m starting to lose my cool and I don’t want to alienate other posters...you’re not worth it whatsoever 

• Like 2