De La Salle defeats Folsom 42-27

DLS_Spartan

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

DLS gave up 27 points to a shitty public school team.

They gave up 24 to STA. And STA was trying to score until the very end.

Folsom was down 14 in the 3rd until DLS got lucky on a 3rd and 21 hail mary in their own territory. Changed the complexion of the game. Also, Ngata was hurt. 

BTW- Badgers BURNEDDDDDDDDDD Hearns all night. Owned that dude! It was the biggest mismatch in talent I've ever seen!

Atta kid way to personally call a kid out in a negative way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Atta kid way to personally call a kid out in a negative way. 

Especially when that kid is a Junior with no offers and is playing against a 5 star Receiver who has Offers from everyone....

it is just Really sad that @frankyjames has to call out kids because his team just doesn’t match up and he has nothing else to say other then pick on a Kid....

That is both Sad and Awful....

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You know you've lost the argument when you start to throw stuff out like this. I won. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And when Block can't refute something and knows he is digging himself a deeper hole, this is his go to move.

You can go back under your bridge now, the billy goats miss you.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Especially when that kid is a Junior with no offers and is playing against a 5 star Receiver who has Offers from everyone....

it is just Really sad that @frankyjames has to call out kids because his team just doesn’t match up and he has nothing else to say other then pick on a Kid....

LMFAO this coming from the dude with 95 percent posts about Folsom- trashing the fans, coaches, and players.

Pretty rich. 

😉

3 hours ago, jamzz94549 said:

Im just gonna block you because I’m starting to lose my cool and I don’t want to alienate other posters...you’re not worth it whatsoever 

I blocked this dip shit again when he was allowed back in. In fact I’ve blocked all of Blockheads (pun intended) user names that I know of. His BS will never change and gets old very fast. Guy is a total loser but he is the Folsom All Star reporter for Maxpreps so he’s got that. I wonder if he’s a closet dip shit or acts the same way in public?

14 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

LMFAO this coming from the dude with 95 percent posts about Folsom- trashing the fans, coaches, and players.

Pretty rich. 

😉

Yes, Folsom Coaches are Cowards for using their Recruited up, Transferred up team to run up the score on inferior opponents to protect their Stats and Rankings while Ducking CA top teams because they are afraid to lose....

Example- 2018 1-AA Regional Playoff, Folsom up 77-46 with a minute left on the Central 2 yard line.... Instead of kicking a FG or Taking a Knee, Folsom punches in a TD to win 84-46.... Because of course 80-46 or 77-46 was not good enough....

I have never once called out any Folsom player other then stating that their “D1” QB was “Overmatched” last year against DLS....

You on the other hand bash kids, call them choke artists, etc... Just like the Folsom “Bullies”.... “My 5 Star Player is better then your 0 Star Player”.... It is all just so sad...

Just like Folsom’s performance last night when they were down 42-14 in the 4th quarter and the game was never in doubt...

It’s nice to see the Folsom Bullies get back some of what they do to all those poor lower level teams that are not allowed to play by the same rules as Folsom...

#openenrollment... ##1transferschoolinnorcal... #papertiger...

42-14?in the 4th and Never in Doubt... That just never gets old!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes, Folsom Coaches are Cowards for using their Recruited up, Transferred up team to run up the score on inferior opponents to protect their Stats and Rankings while Ducking CA top teams because they are afraid to lose....

Example- 2018 1-AA Regional Playoff, Folsom up 77-46 with a minute left on the Central 2 yard line.... Instead of kicking a FG or Taking a Knee, Folsom punches in a TD to win 84-46.... Because of course 80-46 or 77-46 was not good enough....

I have never once called out any Folsom player other then stating that their “D1” QB was “Overmatched” last year against DLS....

You on the other hand bash kids, call them choke artists, etc... Just like the Folsom “Bullies”.... “My 5 Star Player is better then your 0 Star Player”.... It is all just so sad...

Just like Folsom’s performance last night when they were down 42-14 in the 4th quarter and the game was never in doubt...

It’s nice to see the Folsom Bullies get back some of what they do to all those poor lower level teams that are not allowed to play by the same rules as Folsom...

#openenrollment... ##1transferschoolinnorcal... #papertiger...

42-14?in the 4th and Never in Doubt... That just never gets old!!!...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need to put some of that energy you spend in capitalizing random words and sending emojis, in improving the DLS secondary.

They need it. Especially Hearns. 

😉

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

The problem is Blockhead is to stupid, ignorant and pathetic to understand this concept!!

• Like 1

There's no bigger Folsom fan than me, having had 3 sons who  played in the program and  me coaching in the junior program for several years.  It was not a fun game to watch. Folsom got outcoached and outplayed.  DLS ground the D line down to a nub, and the CBs were getting beat regularly, and the 3rd and twenty one conversion sealed the Bulldog's fate. The program is good enough to be a state public power in D1AA, but they are not on par with the Pac 5.  I'm sorry to have to say it, but they got curb stomped last night.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 8

20 hours ago, Wosinc said:

What’s the over/under on how many posts it takes block to start spinning this as a Folsom win?

I say 4.

12 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Ah, great High School game last night! What a crowd! Was so fun to be at.

My takeaways: DLS played great and handled the LOS, which we figured. They're QB was mediocre at best, but they're RB's and line were great, and that was the difference. They're defense was also very solid overall.

Folsom got off to a slow start and made some killer mistakes You can't do that against DLS. They did, however, show some resilience by cleaning up some things and putting points on the board. If they hadn't given up a 3rd and 21 hail mary, the game was likely to become very interesting. That sealed it IMO.  Ngata was injured to a point where Folsom didn't even try to run the ball. Even in plays where he caught passes, he was visibly shaken. No way to beat DLS without him. Badger was amazing and a man among boys. He absolutely ABUSED Hearns. He showed by he is one of the top WRs in the country.

A few tidbits to come away with:

Folsom scored 27 points against DLS. STA scored 24

Folsom threw the ball very effectively against DLS. They have been unable to do so in the past. If Ngata was healthy and they had somewhat of a running game, this game could have been interesting. 

Overall, it was a fun game to watch. After the slow start, Folsom got it going on offense and made it fun. I actually thought, despite the points, Folsom played well on defense. They didn't give up many big plays and just succumbed to the ground and pound of the veer, which most people (not Academies) do. 

In other Southern CA news, buried on page 27 of the funny pages:

San Diego D1AA #2 tier power Cathedral Catholic is blown out by Helix 45-27.

Cathedral Catholic ripped Centennial last week in one of the San Diego area's best wins in years. Helix #OneUps the Souther Section and BLOWS out Cathedral. 

Crazy stuff in the D1AA world in San Diego!

6 hours ago, frankyjames said:

DLS gave up 27 points to a shitty public school team.

They gave up 24 to STA. And STA was trying to score until the very end.

Folsom was down 14 in the 3rd until DLS got lucky on a 3rd and 21 hail mary in their own territory. Changed the complexion of the game. Also, Ngata was hurt. 

BTW- Badgers BURNEDDDDDDDDDD Hearns all night. Owned that dude! It was the biggest mismatch in talent I've ever seen!

STA- 24 points

Folsom- 27 points

Scoreboard. 😉

14 point game in the 3rd quarter LMFAO! Def in doubt until DLS gets a 3rd and 21 hail mary!

LMFAO!

Your boy Hearns gave up so many catches to Badger, dude can't even see straight today!

Folsom scored more points on DLS last night as ANYONE has in the last 4 years. Prior to that, only once with Bellarmine. Not bad for a shitty public school offense. 

😉

One, two, three, four - BOOM.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DogPile said:

There's no bigger Folsom fan than me, having had 3 sons who  played in the program and  me coaching in the junior program for several years.  It was not a fun game to watch. Folsom got outcoached and outplayed.  DLS ground the D line down to a nub, and the CBs were getting beat regularly, and the 3rd and twenty one conversion sealed the Bulldog's fate. The program is good enough to be a state public power in D1AA, but they are not on par with the Pac 5.  I'm sorry to have to say it, but they got curb stomped last night.

I’m Sorry that you as a legit fan of the Folsom program and family have to deal with all the BS on this site and others mainly due to the one physciotic troll. Crazy how there’s a thousand good fans and all it takes is one bad apple for the internet masses to pile on with the hatred. 

Some trolls are necessary and comical... he’s just the worst of everything. Not funny, not very bright, predictable, did I mention dumb? 

I enjoy the banter of the North vs the South and I do think the folsom is gaining ground on DLS but he takes the fun out of everything. I can’t even imagine his antics if Folsom won. 

Sad

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Fred said:

You must be talking about the Republic of Georgia if you are talking about snow skiing.  We did teach them about boiled peanuts during some really big cultural exchanges in 1990 so he might can get them there.

On the dark side of the forum, Block at one point thought there was snow skiing in the state of GA.  This was last year I think.  

That cool about the cultural exchanges.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I’m Sorry that you as a legit fan of the Folsom program and family have to deal with all the BS on this site and others mainly due to the one physciotic troll. Crazy how there’s a thousand good fans and all it takes is one bad apple for the internet masses to pile on with the hatred. 

Some trolls are necessary and comical... he’s just the worst of everything. Not funny, not very bright, predictable, did I mention dumb? 

I enjoy the banter of the North vs the South and I do think the folsom is gaining ground on DLS but he takes the fun out of everything. I can’t even imagine his antics if Folsom won. 

Sad

I want yo make this clear, I have only a beef with Blockhead. In no way am I trying to offend any Normal Folsom fan... I like the Town of Folsom and think they have a very good team. As I’ve said before, Blockhead has ruined the Folsom name..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

The game was far from a blowout. And the dude handed the ball off 40 plus times and fumbled.

At least you don't quit, gotta give you credit for that.  45-27 Helix over Cathedral was a blow out to you, but 42-27 DLS over Folsom was "far from a blowout"?   DLS lead 28-0 and then 42-14 halfway through the 4th quarter.  Yep, only in Block would say that "far from a blowout".

And "the dude" also scored 4 TD's himself last night, which is also how many TD's Folsom, as a team, has scored in their last two games against DLS.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3