De La Salle defeats Folsom 42-27

DLS_Spartan

On 9/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, frankyjames said:

You need to put some of that energy you spend in capitalizing random words and sending emojis, in improving the DLS secondary.

They need it. Especially Hearns. 

😉

You say you can't be banned because you aren't breaking any rules.  Calling out kids by their name is just one of others that I can think of.  I know you do this to try to get banned, but why include children? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

When Cen10 petitions the CIF to eliminate regional games for lower tier bowls to avoid facing SD teams, then your fallacy will have merit. 

Nobody petitioned anyone. That is a total lie, perpetrated by the same 4 or 5 posters on here. No one has provided any proof of this other than a small town newspaper using quotes from random soccer moms. 

Folsom is right where they should be, playing who they should play. 

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Nobody petitioned anyone. That is a total lie, perpetrated by the same 4 or 5 posters on here. No one has provided any proof of this other than a small town newspaper using quotes from random soccer moms. 

Folsom is right where they should be, playing who they should play. 

Folsom doesn't play in the Open division from what I've seen. It takes rocket science to understand the CIF's overly complicated playoff method and class placement.

So y'all play in 1-AA or whatever... 

How can you claim to be so great but you don't play in the top tier brackets in your state. 

Then you brag about beating SD teams but in the same breath belittle the same SD teams you brag about beating... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Folsom doesn't play in the Open division from what I've seen. It takes rocket science to understand the CIF's overly complicated playoff method and class placement.

How can you claim to be so great but you don't play in the top tier brackets in your state. 

Then you brag about beating SD teams but in the same breath belittle the same SD teams you brag about beating... 

That’s why the participation bowls were set up. For guys like this to feel good about themselves. It seems to be working.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Academies and Privates play in the open.

Publics play in D1AA and below, generally.

Pretty simple. 

Open Division= transfers

All others= normal HSs with a few sprinkled in transfers

If you don't understand the the my point about the SD teams, you need to go back and read more. The SoCal peeps are quick to shit on the San Diego teams, yet as soon as they beat one of their own, they are suddenly a "great team." A NorCal team beats them and the same San Diego teams are back to being shit on be SoCal peeps.  

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Quick CA primer (from memory when changes were made — someone can correct any recent revisions):

CA has 10 sections that operate as autonomous athletic associations within CIF — each of these sections have multiple divisions that don’t always mean the same thing — is the Northern Section has D3 and D4 playoff brackets, while the southern has D1 they D13 or some such

eith a couple of exceptions, these teams play 2-4 rounds of playoff games and then the section winners (all 56 or so of them by division) get seeded in Norcal/ socal groups 

Norcal #1 plays Socal #1 in Open with a bye week before 

all the other section winners (save the smallest) beefing a 4-team, 2-round SBG playoffs for D1Aaa, D1A, D2AA etc 

so, technically every team is eligible for the Open bracket but realistically Folsom is eliminated unless DLS loses (and DLS very unlikely to lose between now and then)

22 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Academies and Privates play in the open.

Publics play in D1AA and below, generally.

Pretty simple. 

Open Division= transfers

All others= normal HSs with a few sprinkled in transfers

If you don't understand the the my point about the SD teams, you need to go back and read more. The SoCal peeps are quick to shit on the San Diego teams, yet as soon as they beat one of their own, they are suddenly a "great team." A NorCal team beats them and the same San Diego teams are back to being shit on be SoCal peeps.  

It’s funny how you try to change the narrative to suit your agenda. What’s the qualifying amount of transfers to be eligible for the open. I bet it’s just above the the number of transfers Folsom received. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

There is no open regional game.

DLS fans complained and had it eliminated. 

That is bs.  Why would DLS complain.  Since that time (when Folsom got out of it) DLS has had nothing but bye weeks during the playoffs and it hasn't helped them at all, in fact I think it has hurt them a great deal to have so much time off.  IMO, that is part of the problem they have been having with fumbles and snaps over the punter's head, etc.  

It does make sense for Folsom to complain and since that time they have been able to go to lower bowl games.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

That's a BS lie... 

Why would DLS the unchallenged winners complain about the regional game when nobody was a threat to them....

It’s called the “Folsom Rule”. The Sac Bee had a big article back in the day. Folsom parents complained about having to play DLS in the NorCal Open finals. They got their asses handed to them twice, then Parents complained and thus got the Open elimination game eliminated. They didn’t like their perfect season being ended in the playoffs and cried about it. They’d rather win the 1-AA game than try for the Open and get beaten. Isn’t that how playoffs work, Lose and go home?? Apparently not in Folsom, complain and move on in a lesser bracket. Win that game and little Jimmy gets a parade!!

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Folsom parents complained about having to play DLS in the NorCal Open finals. 

To be fair, the complaint was not having to play DLS in the regional open final.  The complaint was the "lose and go home" aspect of the game.  The loser, although they were the "second" best team in NorCal,  did not advance to state while lesser teams got the advantage to play in lower tiered bowl games just by winning their section.

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

There is no open regional game.

DLS fans complained and had it eliminated. 

59 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is bs.  Why would DLS complain.  Since that time (when Folsom got out of it) DLS has had nothing but bye weeks during the playoffs and it hasn't helped them at all, in fact I think it has hurt them a great deal to have so much time off.  IMO, that is part of the problem they have been having with fumbles and snaps over the punter's head, etc.  

It does make sense for Folsom to complain and since that time they have been able to go to lower bowl games.  

He’s pulling your chain Citizen, don’t try to respond with logic. He works under the mantra if you can’t dazzle them with brilliance you baffle them with bullshit. So I come back with even more bullshit.

Short🚌/Block=Winning 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Rippers said:

To be fair, the complaint was not having to play DLS in the regional open final.  The complaint was the "lose and go home" aspect of the game.  The loser, although they were the "second" best team in NorCal,  did not advance to state while lesser teams got the advantage to play in lower tiered bowl games just by winning their section.

I understand what you’re saying but that’s playoffs, lose and go home. Not to prop up Socal or the SS but, the second best in the State, maybe Country will go home when MD & SJB play and loser goes home if both teams make it to the Southern Regional for the Open

• Like 1