De La Salle defeats Folsom 42-27

DLS_Spartan

Folsom was in the game, and then the game started. Hail Mary at end of half which was clearly offensive PI and lucky bounces on onside kicks made this game seem as if it were close, but was never in doubt. The first onside kick was out of bounds as well

by the way, where’s G61/blockhead? He was talking soooooooooooooooo much crap leading up to the start of this game. He must be licking his wounds and thinking of ways to spin this loss into golden win. I’d like to pour some salt in those wounds 🧂🧂🧂🧂

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

😂 You gotta admit, it makes things entertaining 

Watching  him and his multiple screen names is hilarious!!!... 🤣

Should be a fun night in “The Folsom Prison Psych Ward”....🤣🤣

The only reason he is not posting right now is I am sure they had to bring out the “Straight Jacket” after that disaster tonight!!!!...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jamzz94549 said:

Folsom was in the game, and then the game started. Hail Mary at end of half which was clearly offensive PI and lucky bounces on onside kicks made this game seem as if it were close, but was never in doubt. The first onside kick was out of bounds as well

And right on que, here comes one of “Blocks” screen names from The Nor Cal Board....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome!!!!.... Folsom was DOMINATED tonight, they are on the DECLINE.... Their Coach is Undisciplined and terrible....

Right @DLS_Spartan ????....🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

And right on que, here comes one of “Blocks” screen names from The Nor Cal Board....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome!!!!.... Folsom was DOMINATED tonight, they are on the DECLINE.... Their Coach is Undisciplined and terrible....

Pretty accurate statement. Folsom is on there way out. It will be great to see other Nocal programs begin to thump ‘em. 

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Dude, are you saying I’m this idiot block/G61? Seriously? I went to DLS for 2 years before transferring to Alhambra due to family issues. Class of ‘87 with Tuan Van Lee, Mike Gibson, Greg Pron, Etc. This is just the first time I’ve ever posted on this site and only post sparingly at NCP

• Haha 1

Just now, jamzz94549 said:

Dude, are you saying I’m this idiot block/G61? Seriously? I went to DLS for 2 years before transferring to Alhambra due to family issues. Class of ‘87 with Tuan Van Lee, Mike Gibson, Greg Pron, Etc

Completely wrong poster, had you totally confused with someone else, that was MY BAD!!!.... That was Awful on My part all the way!!!... My Apologies....

Too many Celebratory IPA’s!!!....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2