Valdosta 50 Colquitt 49 F

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Why not throw the ball?!! Like you have a senior QB making PLAYS! You probably could’ve hit the end zone. Had a shaky nervous defense on their heels. To force a 41 yard FG on 1st down with 16 seconds left is BAD COACHING. They’ve shown the ability to move the ball through the air all night (300 yards passing, 5 touchdowns) 

I agree. If he wanted to kick a field goal, he shoulda at least ran one more play and got closer instead of putting all his eggs in one basket. I figured this game would be a shootout, but I woulda put my money on colquitt to win. But seriously, where the hell is Rush?!!! I wanna know what he thought about this game and Rogers decision to kick the field goal with that much time left on the clock. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Why not throw the ball?!! Like you have a senior QB making PLAYS! You probably could’ve hit the end zone. Had a shaky nervous defense on their heels. To force a 41 yard FG on 1st down with 16 seconds left is BAD COACHING. They’ve shown the ability to move the ball through the air all night (300 yards passing, 5 touchdowns) 

I literally just asked the coach this. 

He just wanted to play safe. Felt like the kicker had been money. If you throw an int or give up a sack it's still game. 

Tough to be a head coach having to make that decision. 

I feel terrible for Gallardo. He's a great kid. Just missed the most important kick of his life. 

Great game for a football fan. Period. 

Hate we lost, but, what a thriller. What a story for the Cats. They have been waiting on this for quite a while. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Yes bro after three consecutive FIRST DOWN PASSES LOL 

Defensive Coordinator killed us. He looked like he didnt have a clue. Had 12 men on the field about 6 or 7 times . Barely getting off the field multiple times and getting called a few times all 12 lined up. Cost us a timeout in the second half  also. Guess they haven't reviewed that North Gwinnett state championship game. SMH. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Y’all worried about Rogers any? This was his first big road game in South Georgia and he did not pass the test. And Aztec can say what he wants but Colquitt has better players than Valdosta. I don’t believe Rush Propst loses this game. History tells us he wouldn’t

Nah. He now realizes this ain't just any old football down here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I literally just asked the coach this. 

He just wanted to play safe. Felt like the kicker had been money. If you throw an int or give up a sack it's still game. 

Tough to be a head coach having to make that decision. 

I feel terrible for Gallardo. He's a great kid. Just missed the most important kick of his life

Great game for a football fan. Period. 

Hate we lost, but, what a thriller. What a story for the Cats. They have been waiting on this for quite a while. 

Wouldn't go that far. Colquitt could be playing in game 15 and he'll have to go through another moment like this. 

The ending of this game kinda reminds me of the 2012 sec championship now that I think about it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

Defensive Coordinator killed us. He looked like he didnt have a clue. Had 12 men on the field about 6 or 7 times . Barely getting off the field multiple times and getting called a few times all 12 lined up. Cost us a timeout in the second half  also. Guess they haven't reviewed that North Gwinnett state championship game. SMH. 

NO SPY ON THE CRAZY GOOD QB either. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Woodchopper said:

He came from Newnan. Nuff said.

I'd imagine he'll be running laps on Monday. Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Our defense is soft in the middle with this defensive scheme. 

A good mobile qb has murdered this defensive scheme every time we've seen one. 

You need a game changer at nose and and good cover guys at LB to play in his scheme. We don't have it and he hasn't adjusted in 4 weeks now.

NG could have scored a lot more if their coach would've stuck to throwing the ball.

I was just kidding! He played well against North in the Corky Kell 

PS need your Harden vs Parrish breakdown revisited

I swear man, I went to Harden on the field after the game and told him this was the best game I've ever seen from him. 

Aside from that whatever happened on the first offensive play of the game, he was pretty amazing tonight. Great poise and much fewer indecisive moments. 

I was in the action so I'll have to catch the replay. 

Man... It's still great to be a Packer! 

Especially one that took the keys for the buses so the coaches gotta walk to Moultrie! Hahahaha. I joke. I asked a couple of them if they had the keys in their pockets to protect them from me though. Haha.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I swear man, I went to Harden on the field after the game and told him this was the best game I've ever seen from him. 

Aside from that whatever happened on the first offensive play of the game, he was pretty amazing tonight. Great poise and much fewer indecisive moments. 

I was in the action so I'll have to catch the replay. 

Man... It's still great to be a Packer! 

Especially one that took the keys for the buses so the coaches gotta walk to Moultrie! Hahahaha. I joke. I asked a couple of them if they had the keys in their pockets to protect them from me though. Haha.

I have a question. Why does Harden need a babysitter on the sideline. Is that dude the QB coach. He follows Harden around like a puppy dog and tries to calm him down when he gets irate some times. I dont get it.