Bryce Young commits to Alabama

ATLien12x

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Bro it was 80-20 a few weeks ago! Even Greg Biggins the National analyst closest to bryce has to Bama trending now! Three crystal balls this week for BY to Bama and Greg’s blessing. There’s smoke/fire here 

FA35CFA2-833F-4301-A683-5D1864E6B294.jpeg

356D66A1-A91E-4D2F-BED2-56076C74E93B.jpeg

Just checked 247 and they have hom going to SC 55%.  I don't trust folk who work for the teams.  Give me a 3rd party. 

Just now, 954gator said:

Why risk your body as a QB playing in the SEC?   He loses one game at Bama and there a disgrace.   

Not true. Bama hasn’t gone undefeated since 2009 and that was with an average intelligent QB. Besides, with Bryce under center, I see no reason to expect the Tide to step back. Come in, deliver, and head to the NFL as a made man. 

Playing college football for championships under Nick Saban is a lot better story to tell than fighting for the Farmers Bowl under Clay Helton or Mario Cristobal

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

But if SC makes a huge splash on a new hire, he would stay.  So would others.  SC has the money and they should do it now. 

The only issue with that is time. Early signing period changes a lot. Has to be done now. Heard from many people we could be a couple days away from him flipping his commitment.  True freshman starting at SC, jt Daniels will have 3 years of eligibility left, just doesn’t make all the sense for Bryce anymore. In my opinion it’s a done deal. When saban comes across the country and says you’re his guy, you usually don’t say no. I believe he’s challenging Bryce to go be great and go to Alabama. (Not to mention the domino effect it would have on Alabama recruits when saban tells them Bryce young is coming.) 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Not true. Bama hasn’t gone undefeated since 2009 and that was with an average intelligent QB. Besides, with Bryce under center, I see no reason to expect the Tide to step back. Come in, deliver, and head to the NFL as a made man. 

Playing college football for championships under Nick Saban is a lot better story to tell than fighting for the Farmers Bowl under Clay Helton or Mario Cristobal

It’s saban vs helton now for a guy that would be the best recruit in either class. I think we all know who wins that one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol... You got it right... 

He should've been gone after last season. 

USC has money, reputation and location as an advantage they could get any recruit they wanted if they had a good coach. 

Oh man you don’t have to tell me. If you can’t sell kids on Los Angeles and USC, then you are not the guy for the job. Pete Carroll said all he had to do was get the kid to come on a visit then it was done deal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Oh man you don’t have to tell me. If you can’t sell kids on Los Angeles and USC, then you are not the guy for the job. Pete Carroll said all he had to do was get the kid to come on a visit then it was done deal. 

As a loyal Buckeye I'd hate to see Urban go to the Trojans. 

But I also feel kinda bad that they suck now... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As a loyal Buckeye I'd hate to see Urban go to the Trojans. 

But I also feel kinda bad that they suck now... 

The worst part about this is that USC has the most talented roster in the pac 12 south. Kids still choose USC because of the name and tradition. But speaking in terms of development, USC does develop players in to what they should be and recruits notice that. Depending on how tonight goes, clay could be looking for a job in the morning. 

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Yes but the context of my reply was Aztec saying trusting people working for teams. I was simply saying he’s national and doesn’t work for any individual 247 site  

GB is a really good guy...been around since I was playing for MD, talked to me even though I had zero ️‘S. Has always been close to MD parents/kids. But yes, if Clay loses out on an MD QB then he is done in SoCal