Bryce Young commits to Alabama

ATLien12x

8 hours ago, Texasvic said:

Lol no

Why not?

When Pete Carroll was hired he went 6-6 in 2001 to Orange Bowl Champs in 2002 to National Champs in 2003 to 2x National Champs in 2004 to 1 play away from being 3x Nationals Champs in 2005. 

USC has arguably the best built in recruiting advantage in the country. Not many Blue Blood programs have 30-40 blue chip recruits within a 30min drive of its campus. The problem the past decade for USC has been scandals, bowl bans, scholarship bans, with incompetent coaching & terrible decisions made by the BoD/AD. Not talent. They are a sleeping giant. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How damn good was he vs SFA? He'd fit in perfectly at Bama. And I'm no fan of the SEC. 

I just saw highlights of the game, but he looked like he's progressed a lot from last year, which is scary

Very poised, very accurate, very athletic and surrounded by future P5 talent

I thought DLS's chances might be better this year, because I think they've improved, but MD scary and maybe a bridge too far (for DLS) with a QB THAT good 

Not sure how they project to next level or one after that, but I'd rather MD have JT Daniels under center right now 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Pops said:

I just saw highlights of the game, but he looked like he's progressed a lot from last year, which is scary

I thought DLS's chances might be better this year, because I think they've improved, but MD scary and maybe a bridge too far (for DLS) with a QB THAT good 

Not sure how they project to next level or one after that, but I'd rather MD have JT Daniels under center right now 

I think DLS will fair better against DJ than Byrce this year.

19 hours ago, Pops said:

Pops,

It wasn't all that great when JT actually was under center...

But take heart, IMO 2019 DLS is better than 2017 DLS, so let's placate ourselves with that happy thought and dreams of a puncher's chance for the rest of the regular season, see how they progress...and then we panic and hit the excuse thread hard!  😉

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I hope Harrison changes his mind.... 

I applaud him for getting a full ride I mean free college is great but... Tennessee though.... And he has better offers I know... 

He is struggling so far this year.  He better make sure he goes to a place where he would have a chance to get some PT by at least his sophomore/junior year.  Or if he knows he won't get far, then to a school with great academics.  His numbers so far are not good.  Especially for hsfb.