Georgia 23, Notre Dame 17 - Final

ECHS05

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Like when you claimed that Florida's WR unit was one of the best in the country.

🤡

Name just a few better... 

You are just a butthurt fan because they clubbed Miami. 

Van Jefferson, Tyrie Cleveland, Kadarius Toney, Josh Hammond, Trevon Grimes, Freddie Swain.... Yeah fuck you they dont have one of the best WR units in the country.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Van Jefferson, Tyrie Cleveland, Kadarius Toney, Josh Hammond, Trevon Grimes, Freddie Swain.... Yeah fuck you they dont have one of the best WR units in the country.

Texas, OSU from Oklahoma and Ohio, OU, LSU, Alabama, USC, Clemson, Houston.....  I could keep going.

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Texas, OSU from Oklahoma and Ohio, OU, LSU, Alabama, USC, Clemson, Houston.....  I could keep going.

Alabama yeah... That may be the best group of WRs of all time.

Clemson has 2 good WRs & the rest are mediocre. Amari Rodgers is ok I guess. Clemson has the better QB is the difference.

LSU - maybe ... Florida has more depth, LSU is top heavy like Clemson.

None of the rest... Let Florida trade WRs with any of the others,  and they all become better teams.

Florida has just had a really shitty QB. Franks isnt as good as the QBs for any of those teams.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Clemson has 2 good WRs & the rest are mediocre. Amari Rodgers is ok I guess. Clemson has the better QB is the difference.

None of the rest... Let Florida trade WRs with any of the others,  and they all become better teams.

What are you basing this off of?

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Kyle Pitts might be the most dangerous.   Technically a TE, but moves more like a WR.   Great target for a green QB. 

31 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Florida has just had a really shitty QB. Franks isnt as good as the QBs for any of those teams.

Ross is probably the best WR in the nation,  not Jeudy. 

Ross and Higgins aren't just good,  they're elite WRs, and no way in hell does Florida have a better receiving corps

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Literally no one but you believes that. 

Jeudy: 30 catches, 406 yards, 6 TD 

Ross: 17 catches, 171 yards, 1 TD

lolololol

2 different types of schedules to boot... 

Outside of Texas A&M Clemson's schedule has been weak.... 

And let's not get started on the Cheesecake factory schedule that has been Alabama so far... 

Southern Miss....

New Mexico State....

Duke....

South Carolina.... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

2 different types of schedules to boot... 

Outside of Texas A&M Clemson's schedule has been weak.... 

And let's not get started on the Cheesecake factory schedule that has been Alabama so far... 

Southern Miss....

New Mexico State....

Duke....

Was that the excuse last year too when he outperformed him by a mile and won the Biletnikoff? Is that why Jeudy is a top 5 pick in everyone’s mock draft? 

Good talk

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

That's not really proving anything 

Devonta Smith

20 catches 263 yards 3 tds

You think he's better to?

Bama likes racking up Tua's stats like last year. 

I think it’s certainly possible. Ruggs is better for sure (again, that’s a projected top 15 pick in the NFL) 

Ross is slow and doesn’t make people miss. He can catch but he’s just big. And he drops way more than Alabama’s receivers

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I think it’s certainly possible. Ruggs is better for sure (again, that’s a projected top 15 pick in the NFL) 

Ross is slow and doesn’t make people miss. He can catch but he’s just big. And he drops way more than Alabama’s receivers

You need to watch Ross more. Clemson loves using everyone in that offense but in the big games,  it's Ross and Higgins.