Georgia 23, Notre Dame 17 - Final

ECHS05

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Is that supposed to be good? This is the guy you claim is the best WR in the nation? Because he had a great national championship. Damn you must’ve thought OJ Howard was a HALL OF FAMER!!!

No,  Ross performs in big games, when they need him. 

Vs Notre Dame

6 receptions

148 yards 

2 tds

Vs Texas A&M

7 receptions

98 yards

1 Td

Refs werent calling PIs at all last night. NDs corners were nonstop with the grabbing and pulling on Pickens , Robertson, & Simmons.

There needs to be a huge penalty for faking injuries... One of those was extremely obvious... After the commercial, CBS even showed one of NDs defensive players pushing his teammate to the ground to tell him to fake an injury... Out of nowhere he just gets wobbly & falls.. Come on man. That should be a 50 yard penalty and automatic ejection for the player that does that. Thats blantantly taking advantage of the rules. Toss that player and I guarantee it stops 

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Refs werent calling PIs at all last night. NDs corners were nonstop with the grabbing and pulling on Pickens , Robertson, & Simmons.

There needs to be a huge penalty for faking injuries... One of those was extremely obvious... After the commercial, CBS even showed one of NDs defensive players pushing his teammate to the ground to tell him to fake an injury... Out of nowhere he just gets wobbly & falls.. Come on man. That should be a 50 yard penalty and automatic ejection for the player that does that. Thats blantantly taking advantage of the rules. Toss that player and I guarantee it stops 

So UGA was just covering guys without grabbing.  On Book's last heave, Claypool was held and pushed down and prevented from high pointing the ball.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn. Steeler better be making more money than an NFL GM or he is low balling himself 😂

P. S. 

Jeudy who’s the best wide receiver in college football,  Will be the highest drafted receiver in the NFL,  and will have the best career of his class. 

Highest drafted doesnt mean best WR.

Signed

Antonio Brown 

T. Y. Hilton

Randy Moss

Jerry Rice

And so on

17 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

So UGA was just covering guys without grabbing.  On Book's last heave, Claypool was held and pushed down and prevented from high pointing the ball.  

Probably to make up for countless instances of PI the refs didnt call on ND. Go back & look man it was atrocious. ND was using every cheap trick in the book last night.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Probably to make up for countless instances of PI the refs didnt call on ND. Go back & look man it was atrocious. ND was using every cheap trick in the book last night.

UGA was mimicking the ND snap and shifting to cause all of those false starts.  Those were SEC refs who let both teams skill guys play.  You expect UGA to run right over ND.  They couldn't but they were the better team.  UGA's offensive line is not that good.  Fromm is good and he is definitely more than a game manager now.  

good game...GA defense line was very good.....as mentioned earlier...now the Irish need to run the table..go 11-1 ...forget playoffs and win a big bowl game this year against a good team...then next year....entire offensive line returns plus Book can return as well...so looking at 2020 year that could be special.....current frosh class is one of their best recruiting classes etc......

side note...that Fromm spinning the ball thing is nuts....baker mayfield did that last night as well on an RPO.....

14 hours ago, nptb17 said:

UGA was mimicking the ND snap and shifting to cause all of those false starts.  Those were SEC refs who let both teams skill guys play.  You expect UGA to run right over ND.  They couldn't but they were the better team.  UGA's offensive line is not that good.  Fromm is good and he is definitely more than a game manager now.  

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/ACC-referees-working-UGA-ND-game-1930570

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

You said 20-19 ND. 

Shouldve easily been just that if Kirby would grow a pair & go for it on 4th & 1... ND defense was tired and being gashed... But we kick a FG instead. So its 23-10 instead of 27-10.

GA was the better more talented team, they were just outcoached in a few ways. At this point Im just glad we won. 

I really hope our OL & CB injuries arent too severe and they are back soon.

Well, I was helluva closer than you East Coweta.

LOL

BGW

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dawgs didn't match ND intensity IMHO. ND came to play.

Dawgs win, I'm happy but would've preferred ND getting snot bubbles knocked out of them and tail tucked.

My 20-19 predict was tongue in cheek reflecting on Dawgs stolen win in South Bend.

BGW

snot bubbbles hells no...that was what Quentin Nelson was dealing a couple of years ago....also having both Irish rbs out hurt a lot....good win for GA... Crowd was insane and effected the game....hopefully irish fans take note and replicate...also in the future for these games vs SEC or Clemson etc if I am Notre Dame...I do not let the fans sell those tickets again like that...institute a buy back policy...that was embarrassing last time vs GA at home....

• Haha 1