Georgia 23, Notre Dame 17 - Final

ECHS05

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Kirby is going to have to grow a pair if UGA expects to win anything

Calling that last timeout when ND was gassed was dumb as fuck.  You have Swift and that O line and kick a fg instead og going for a yard.  Again they are lucky they won.  GA is the better team but they were out coached tonight.  That game should have been over with 6:09 left in the 4th. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

ND couldn't run the ball.  That was the difference. 

I don’t understand why down the stretch ND didn’t change it up a bit and bring in a couple of fresh wideouts, try to spread the D out a bit and maybe open something up in the middle. 

Good game though.   

Georgia fans gotta be a little concerned.  

• Like 4

Notre Dame will have to wait another week for that 900th win. I'm pleased with the Dawgs  effort, and tenacity. Aside from the fumbled punt, we made the Irish work for it The Irish aren't chopped liver.. Dawgs need to clean up a few things.And we will. I feel good this team, and program going forward.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Georgia is the 3rd best SEC team this season. Defense is stout but offense is behind Alabama and LSU. Old school offense wouldn’t be able to keep up against Clemson, Alabama, or LSU this season. Defenses just as talented with more firepower on offense. 

I think Auburn has the dudes and style to give them a good fight too IMO. 

28 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I don’t understand why down the stretch ND didn’t change it up a bit and bring in a couple of fresh wideouts, try to spread the D out a bit and maybe open something up in the middle. 

Good game though.   

Georgia fans gotta be a little concerned.  

Had we played Kentucky to a similar score, or South Carolina, I'd be concerned. Notre Dame has good  players.Lots of them And they GATA( Get after that ass). Not an easy out.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Had we played Kentucky to a similar score, or South Carolina, I'd be concerned. Notre Dame has good  players.Lots of them And they GATA( Get after that ass). Not an easy out.

Agree,  and they play the run well. Something that Georgia leans on. Clemson beat them easier because they throw the ball a lot and better than Georgia.  Which is why I scoffed at 181 saying Georgia and Clemson were similar

• Like 1

Fvck!!!

I just knew we had UGA after that punt.  ND not having an explosive back for this game really hurt.  They were smart to not even really try to run it.  The penalties were depressing for ND.  7 false start penalties.  Come on man.  

Fromm can throw the rock.  He found his go to in Cager.  Look for him to start to really come on now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Calling that last timeout when ND was gassed was dumb as fuck.  You have Swift and that O line and kick a fg instead og going for a yard.  Again they are lucky they won.  GA is the better team but they were out coached tonight.  That game should have been over with 6:09 left in the 4th. 

It obviously was.....

Rufus>>