Folsom remains top 10 in CA, #2 in Norcal

frankyjames

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

MV might have a tougher schedule overall going back 5 years but when was the last time they willingly scheduled a good nationally ranked team? Folsom has 2 years in a row. MV is always one of the better teams in Cali so they shouldn't get a pass especially when they're geographically surrounded by good teams. 

#1 ranked Don Bosco Prep 2011 and 2013 , each team won at home.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Their schedule used to be very impressive. 

Right now, MV and Folsom are separated by one point in terms of strength of schedule.  In the CA top 25, 15 teams have tougher OOL schedules. Expand it to top 50 and there’s a few more.  Go beyond that and even more appear.  So yes, both teams are battling it out for “highest capability team with lowest capability schedule”.  

Both have recent coaching changes so it will be interesting to see if they step up next year.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Blockhead has returned...

I know it can get confusing on here but @GloryDays is not “Block”.... He is an actual former DLS player who played in “The Greatest HS Game Ever 1998 MD vs DLS”.... 

“Blocks” DLS account is @DLS_Spartan .... So when you see “That Guy” Post, Clown the Hell out of Him....  🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Right now, MV and Folsom are separated by one point in terms of strength of schedule.  In the CA top 25, 15 teams have tougher OOL schedules. Expand it to top 50 and there’s a few more.  Go beyond that and even more appear.  So yes, both teams are battling it out for “highest capability team with lowest capability schedule”.  

Both have recent coaching changes so it will be interesting to see if they step up next year.

“Highest Capability Team with Lowest Capability Schedule.”... Now that was perfect!!!....🤣🤣🤣

I am giving “ST. Misson Viejo” a pass on their Schedule, since to go to a State Bowl Game They will have to beat the #1 and #2 teams in the country.... So no matter how many lower level teams they “Hang 60” on, it is likely someone will be “Hanging 60” on them in the end.... 

And if MV rises up and knocks off one of those teams, then they prove on the field they are a Top 5 Team....

As Far as Cal Preps... Project a Matchup says.... 41-27 MV over Folsom....

Sounds a lot like “42-14 in the 4th and Never in Doubt” to me....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I am giving “ST. Misson Viejo” a pass on their Schedule, since to go to a State Bowl Game They will have to beat the #1 and #2 teams in the country.... So no matter how many lower level teams they “Hang 60” on, it is likely someone will be “Hanging 60” on them in the end.... 

MV has pretty good lines.  Not only are they big, but their guys are in pretty good shape.  I doubt anyone hangs 60 on them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, On2whls said:

MV has pretty good lines.  Not only are they big, but their guys are in pretty good shape.  I doubt anyone hangs 60 on them.

Forsure!!!... Plus, everyone has to keep in Mind MV is competing against JSerra right now for the big time players in South County.... 

Those players want to play in big time games so I 100% agree with you that these 2 years were The New MV Coach getting “His Program” going so I expect to see MV with some big time games next year....

They are a great OC program with a RIch Tradition.... They have ALWAYS been able to get players.... Especially as you pointed out the linemen.... And scheduling wise, MV has ducked no one....

MV plays for the Open, not D1-AA... That is something “Folsom Fan” just doesn’t understand....🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Kind of like Chaminade in 2017....🤣🤣

”We are playing a So Cal Top 10 Opponent”... Just 5 years too late....🤣🤣🤣

Where do I claim Folsom’s schedule has been good? I wish they would play C10 or MV. We’re talking about how weak MV’s schedule has been as of late... there’s no denying it. 

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Where do I claim Folsom’s schedule has been good? I wish they would play C10 or MV. We’re talking about how weak MV’s schedule has been as of late... there’s no denying it. 

You have been doing a “Block Level” attack job on MV’s schedule... Claiming “They Don’t Play Anyone”... 

Folsom has done this for a decade... So what if MV’s schedule is weak, they have to play SJB and MD to get to a Bowl game...

If MV is a “Paper Tiger” they will have 60 hung on them, and they will not play in a SBG... No “Loser Moves On”....

As a public school HSFB fan, You should appreciate it... 

7 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

You have been doing a “Block Level” attack job on MV’s schedule... Claiming “They Don’t Play Anyone”... 

Folsom has done this for a decade... So what if MV’s schedule is weak, they have to play SJB and MD to get to a Bowl game...

If MV is a “Paper Tiger” they will have 60 hung on them, and they will not play in a SBG... No “Loser Moves On”....

As a public school HSFB fan, You should appreciate it... 

Literally every day on this forum I hear about Folsom’s scheduling, a lot of it from you btw, and when I point out Folsom isn’t the only good team in Cali who needs to step up their scheduling I get attacked from all angles. 

Pathetic. 

4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

Don't drink the kool-aid.

Folsom has played 4 games. 2 have been against top 40 teams in CA. 1 of them top 3. Not exactly bad.

They also play in one of the toughest leagues in CA. Half of those clowns don't even realize some of the schools they have mentioned that Folsom should be playing have declined to play them!