Folsom remains top 10 in CA, #2 in Norcal

frankyjames

What an amazing HSFB game on Friday night from El Dorado Hills. One of the best environments I've ever been to. A instant classic. 

You have to give Oak Ridge credit. They played their hearts out. They are a legit team this year. Normally, I would say this would be a beating like last year, but Ngata did not play in the 1st half. He is battling a knee injury. It is crazy how good he is even on one leg. Badger was unstoppable as usual. A man among boys.

Best of all- Folsom remains #2 in NorCal and one of the few publics in the CA top 10! Doing it the right way!

Gotta love the 4 time State Champs. A team that dropped 27 on DLS and just keeps rolling.

"Good teams find a way to win....................................."

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Nice bump on your garbage post that nobody gave a shit about Block. 

Mods we going to hear about Folsom's opponents every week? 

Yes you will. Next week they play Sacramento School for Blind Quadriplegics. They will eke out a win because that’s what great teams do.

Short🚌/Block=Winning

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, eddiev said:

Not true they are still ranked lower than Cen10 and also ranked lower than Narbonne.

It's funny- when rankings support your agenda, they are spot on. When they don't support your agenda, they are "lazy" or "incorrect."

Cen10 lost to two SD teams essentially, losing to Cathedral who got blown out by Helix. Total joke. Folsom is undefeated against San Diego.

Folsom is the #1 pubic in Ca. Period. 

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

It's funny- when rankings support your agenda, they are spot on. When they don't support your agenda, they are "lazy" or "incorrect."

Cen10 lost to two SD teams essentially, losing to Cathedral who got blown out by Helix. Total joke. Folsom is undefeated against San Diego.

Folsom is the #1 pubic in Ca. Period. 

It’s funny when the posters say your a dipshit, they are spot on. When they don’t say your a dipshit, your still a dipshit. 

Short🚌/Block is the #1 dipshit at Prepgridiron Period

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, frankyjames said:

I agree. They have overtaken them as the #1 public in CA!

Good teams find a way! :)

I don't really care for the whole public vs private debate. I get that one do have an advantage over the other but if you are willing to compete, you have to take the good and bad that comes with it. Don't take this the wrong way but being the best public school in Cali is like being the smartest kid in special ed.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Kalven said:

I don't really care for the whole public vs private debate. I get that one do have an advantage over the other but if you are willing to compete, you have to take the good and bad that comes with it. Don't take this the wrong way but being the best public school in Cali is like being the smartest kid in special ed.

This was never a public vs private debate. It’s about Short🚙/Block trying to get people riled up and in a argument by posting nonsense. Just call him a Dipshit, Moron, Numbnuts, Dill hole or Mommy’s special little man and move on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Kalven said:

I get that one do have an advantage over the other

True. 

3 hours ago, Kalven said:

Don't take this the wrong way but being the best public school in Cali is like being the smartest kid in special ed.

Special ed kids are generally not your top 1 percenters. Bad comparison. However, nice try at a troll job. I am impressed.

Folsom #1 public in CA. 

Interesting Post From the Nor Cal Board.... Apparently "Little Old Public School" Folsom is an absolute Transfer Powerhouse with 15 Football Transfers this year alone.... :) 

So much for all those "Hardworking Local Kids" In the Jr. Bulldog Program... :) :) 

At lest Folsom is #1 in Nor Cal at something!!! :) :) :) 

image.png.784d1bcd3e9a6158c451c144f7a32547.png

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

Interesting Post From the Nor Cal Board.... Apparently "Little Old Public School" Folsom is an absolute Transfer Powerhouse with 15 Football Transfers this year alone.... :) 

So much for all those "Hardworking Local Kids" In the Jr. Bulldog Program... :) :) 

At lest Folsom is #1 in Nor Cal at something!!! :) :) :) 

image.png.784d1bcd3e9a6158c451c144f7a32547.png

This is great news if true. 

Where's the source so I can check out all this new talent? 

10 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

This is great news if true. 

Where's the source so I can check out all this new talent? 

It's Highlighted in the Post... Feel Free to look it up... Or just Go read about it on the Nor Cal Board... :) 

I already Posted on another Thread that Folsom Had 24 Total Student Athlete Transfers, a certain "Folsom Poster" said "7" were Football Transfers, this Nor Cal Poster says there are "15" Football transfers....

I could care less, so I am going with the Poster that states 15 Football transfers for Folsom this year, unlike the "Folsom Poster", that Nor Cal dude doesn't seem like a Liar.... :) :) 

Seems Like Folsom is keeping up with the So Cal transfer train, Now Maybe Folsom can do what PITT and ST. Mary's have done and Schedule Corona Cen 10 and Mission Viejo....

Although after seeing what MV did to ST. Marys, there is no way Folsom is picking up THAT phone call!!!!... :) :) :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

It's Highlighted in the Post... Feel Free to look it up... Or just Go read about it on the Nor Cal Board... :) 

I already Posted on another Thread that Folsom Had 24 Total Student Athlete Transfers, a certain "Folsom Poster" said "7" were Football Transfers, this Nor Cal Poster says there are "15" Football transfers....

I could care less, so I am going with the Poster that states 15 Football transfers for Folsom this year, unlike the "Folsom Poster", that Nor Cal dude doesn't seem like a Liar.... :) :) 

Seems Like Folsom is keeping up with the So Cal transfer train, Now Maybe Folsom can do what PITT and ST. Mary's have done and Schedule Corona Cen 10 and Mission Viejo....

Although after seeing what MV did to ST. Marys, there is no way Folsom is picking up THAT phone call!!!!... :) :) :) 

LOL judging by MV's schedule the past few years, I don't think anyone is picking up the phone. 

I checked out the webpage and perhaps I'm reading it wrong but I only counted 6 new transfers and 5 of them were sophmores. Unfortunately won't help this years team much but safe to say Folsom will be relevant for years to come. 😉

35 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

LOL judging by MV's schedule the past few years, I don't think anyone is picking up the phone. 

So, if you went back five years and lined up MV OOL schedule vs Folsom’s, included the cal preps ranking for each team, and totaled the score, I wonder which team would have the lower overall score, ie the tougher OOL schedule.   Keep in mind MV only moved into the tougher bracket in 2016 so a couple of those years they would be technically D2.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So, if you went back five years and lined up MV OOL schedule vs Folsom’s, included the cal preps ranking for each team, and totaled the score, I wonder which team would have the lower overall score, ie the tougher OOL schedule.   Keep in mind MV only moved into the tougher bracket in 2016 so a couple of those years they would be technically D2.  

MV might have a tougher schedule overall going back 5 years but when was the last time they willingly scheduled a good nationally ranked team? Folsom has 2 years in a row. MV is always one of the better teams in Cali so they shouldn't get a pass especially when they're geographically surrounded by good teams. 

• Like 1

Their new coach is a former assistant at SJB and has started a developmental league in that area to feed that team.  He understands what he needs to do to bring his team to the next level.

Starting next year he should have impact on the schedule.  

MV doesn’t have the luxury of falling back into a lesser bowl,  and NFW they drop out of the revised 8 team bracket into the D1/D2 bracket.  

Expect to see their voluntary schedule become increasingly more difficult so that when playoff time arrives, they aren’t an instant out.   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1