Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So you think michelle was racist. 

Was Obama? 

Obie, no. He was henpecked. 

Does he know white privilege is real? Absolutely. 

Does he know that we don't all have the same opportunity? He sure as hell does.

Does he know blacks youths are stereotyped inappropriately by the police?  We all know it's true.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

His policies, to me, are of no relevance as far as impeachment goes. 

His conduct, his intentional dividing of this country, his lies, his gas-lighting is. 

No country can sustain with a leader who acts as such.

He is uncouth no doubt.  But then I don't vote for a guy because he is Mr Polite. I vote for policies and (hopefully) results. If he can do that while winning awards for politeness, great. If not, I don't give a rat's.

Division of the country?  Laughable. The left OWNS this.  It is an ideology dominated by identity politics. It is the side that encourages their minions to harass, abuse, dox, expel and ban those that do not follow their beliefs. The examples are legion.

Lies?  Welcome to politics. Name me the successful candidates in our lifetimes who were honest abut everything.

Gas-lighting? Seriously?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Are you sure it works this way? 3 Terms would have been tried by Bill Clinton.

Also, I have a feeling it would start a revolt if Trump ran for 2 more terms.

Clinton could have. I am not saying he wd be re-elected but technical he could run for two more terms

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

you wouldn't know a fact if it was spanking your ass 

LOL..and how many LIES did Trump say today Tex..facts?!...you Trumpers can't talk about facts anymore...you need to stick to your "alternative facts" Tex...that's the only way you clowns can make sense of anything..🤡

13 minutes ago, concha said:

He is uncouth no doubt.  But then I don't vote for a guy because he is Mr Polite. I vote for policies an (hopefully) results. If he can do that while winning awards for politeness, great. If not, I don't give a rat's.

Division of the country?  Laughable. The left OWNS this.  It is an ideology dominated by identity politics. It is the side that encourages their minions to harass, abuse, dox, expel and ban those that do not follow their beliefs. The examples are legion.

Lies?  Welcome to politics. Name me the successful candidates in our lifetimes who were honest abut everything.

Gas-lighting? Seriously?

I can't quite figure out if noon is purposely being obtuse regarding these topics or is he just oblivious. He seems like a smart enough guy. You don't have to like Trump, but c'mon man! 

Just now, Blueliner said:

I can't quite figure out if noon is purposely being obtuse regarding these topics or is he just oblivious. He seems like a smart enough guy. You don't have to like Trump, but c'mon man! 

He's not (smart).

And he's here for the attention. Thankfully not to the degree the recently disposed of resident of Lovejoy was.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'm just tired of the Impeach at every drop of the hat. Trump may not be the best communicator, but he is getting a lot done without a lot of help from the other side.

It's sad for both sides really. Like fighting with your own family. Sad!

They've literally have been talking about impeachment since two days after Trump took office. Three years ago. You know who's winning? Trump and the American people. The parties can go pound sand if they're not willing to do what's right.

The State Department’s inspector general is giving an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick was to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/state-dept-inspector-general-expected-urgent-ukraine-briefing/story%3fid=65991911

The fired prosecutor at the center of the Ukraine controversy said during a private interview with President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani earlier this year that he was told to back off an investigation into a natural gas firm that was linked to Joe Biden’s son, according to details of that interview that were handed over to Congress by the State Department’s inspector general Wednesday.

Mr. Shokin attempted to continue the investigations but on or around June or July of 2015, the U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey R. Pyatt told him that the investigation has to be handled with white gloves, which according to Mr. Shokin, that implied do nothing,” the notes from the interview stated.

Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-prosecutor-biden-burisma-back-off-state-department-files

Hill/Harrisx poll President Trump up to 49%. His highest this yr. Funny thing is this poll was taken by 1000 registered voters AFTER Pelosi screamed impeachment. 

The GOP has also had record breaking fundraising. Again all this with the dems screaming impeachment.

This is so going to blow up in their faces.

Not that kind of blow up in the face douchebagpussy66. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm wondering if leftist politicians could be sued for malpractice by their constituents for the last 3 years of ineptitude?!?! The liberal assholes have done nothing to advance the betterment of their fellow man. They've become obstructionists with their traitorous actions and enemies of the people who elected them.  Anyone associated with them should be excommunicated...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'm wondering if leftist politicians could be sued for malpractice by their constituents for the last 3 years of ineptitude?!?! The liberal assholes have done nothing to advance the betterment of their fellow man. They've become obstructionists with their traitorous actions and enemies of the people who elected them.  Anyone associated with them should be excommunicated...

Giuliani said hes going to file a lawsuit against the dems 

The noose is coming

Brennan told Nicole Wallace on MSNBC that he is “supposedly” going to be interviewed by US Attorney John Durham but that he just doesn’t understand why there is an active investigation on the Obama administration’s spying on the opposition candidate in the 2016 election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-former-cia-director-john-brennan-reveals-he-will-be-interviewed-by-us-attorney-john-durham-in-coming-days-video/

Biden campaign is ending everyday

What wasn't known then was that as he accompanied his father to China, Hunter Biden was forming a Chinese private equity fund that associates said at the time was planning to raise big money, including from China. Hunter Biden has acknowledged meeting with Jonathan Li, a Chinese banker and his partner in the fund during the trip, although his spokesman says it was a social visit.

hunter sat on a board in China as well as the Ukraine

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1061051