Longview vs Rockwall 42- 3 3rd

rockinl

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s funny cause their making a big thing out of a winning streak of playing 21 slap dick teams in a row

....broke crackheads don't have to explain themselves.

A bird will drop some shit on top of your head today and you will laugh for 30 minutes.....people walking by won't even question you!

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....broke crackheads don't have to explain themselves.

A bird will drop some shit on top of your head today and you will laugh for 30 minutes.....people walking by won't even question you!

The guy doesn’t even have the cash worth of a Mcdonalds Big Mac...and he still lives at home!  Let that sink in ...

if  if I were I’d spend less time on SOCIAL MEDIA and more time seriously grinding.   He can’t afford this luxury.  

Also, Texans should start to become familiar with Longview 2023 WR Jalen Hale (6'2 175). He'll be a top 3 WR in TX 2023 cycle, first 9th grader to play varsity ball in Longview since 90s-late 80s.

Caught his 1st TD in first quarter last night.

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The guy doesn’t even have the cash worth of a Mcdonalds Big Mac...and he still lives at home!  Let that sink in ...

if  if I were I’d spend less time on SOCIAL MEDIA and more time seriously grinding.   He can’t afford this luxury.  

Dude brought his family to Charlotte Catholic game for a Family vacation 

the guy guy is a loser and so are you for riding his bike

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Dude brought his family to Charlotte Catholic game for a Family vacation 

the guy guy is a loser and so are you for riding his bike

You’re a jackass, kid.  I’m ripping on YOU!

You are an ass on here 24/7 with HS level jokes and antics.  Aren’t you in your thirties? Pathetic

Just now, Horsefly said:

I’m talking you and me.  This has not nothing to do with caj. 

This thread was started so folks can talk about Texas games just like you all do with your BNU stuff.  We at least respect the game threads, you don’t.  

I respect it I don’t respect bragging about a 21 game streak  against peasants. We’re not  to play patty cake, were here to dissect and analyze these teams

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I respect it I don’t respect bragging about a 21 game streak  against peasants. We’re not  to play patty cake, were here to dissect and analyze these teams

He mentioned it in a GAME THREAD!  You’re not dissecting anything, you didn’t watch nor follow their game last night.  You’re trolling at this point