Folsom steam rolls Rocklin to claim SFL title

frankyjames

16 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

What that Dude doesn’t realize is when it comes to Being the #1 Public in Cali, that road goes through The OC....

Cen10 Has done it by Winning the PAC 5 in Back to Back years... And they Have Beaten DLS and Played IMG 2 Times.... 

ST. Mission Viejo Has done it by beating everyone in TheOC, all Trinity League Teams, Traveling to DLS and Beating them and Traveling to NJ to play the Top Team in the country at that time...

When LBP (RIP) was the #1 Public they Beat all the Top OC Teams to win the PAC 5 and Traveled to DLS and FL...

And for Good Measure when DLS had to prove themselves and their ”Streak” they Traveled to The OC to play 2 Time National Champ MD....

If you “Think” you are a good HSFB team, you go to the OC and Seek out Cali’s Top Competition....

Until Folsom Travels to The OC and Beats Mission Viejo on the Field, or The I.E. and Beats Cen 10, Folsom is no more then “A Nice Lower Level Team” and no Better then The #3 Public in CA... If LBP was not gutted Folsom would be #4.... 

No Amount of Blathering on by “The Folsom Idiot” will change that reality and it just pisses that dude off....🤣🤣🤣

Exactly.

Folsom's best teams would be on par with the San Clam team that won a lower state bowl. They won SS D4 and then beat the D3 champ, Edison to get to the bowl game. So same level of competition sans the one game SC lost to St Mission Viejo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Exactly.

Folsom's best teams would be on par with the San Clam team that won a lower state bowl. They won SS D4 and then beat the D3 champ, Edison to get to the bowl game. So same level of competition sans the one game SC lost to St Mission Viejo. 

Not totally exactly, but this is the rub of it.  Since DLS is the only recognized "great to elite" team that Folsom has ever played and since Folsom is 0-4 against them, no one really knows how good Folsom is and no one will really know until Folsom goes and plays other "great to elite" teams.  Until Folsom does so, this debate will never end.

DLS faced the same thing, minus the losses, in the mid 90's.  Then they went out and sought better competition, something that Folsom has apparently been loathe to do.  Another point of relevance:  DLS first played Mater Dei on the road.  DLS first played Poly on the road.   DLS went to Hawaii to play St. Louis.  DLS went to Washington to play Bellevue, all of these during the streak years when DLS was or near top dog nationally.  So Block's "you have to come visit us" assertion does not hold water until Folsom has done something more significant than a D1AA title.  Hell, public school Grant has more Open titles than Folsom does.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Not totally exactly, but this is the rub of it.  Since DLS is the only recognized "great to elite" team that Folsom has ever played and since Folsom is 0-4 against them, no one really knows how good Folsom is and no one will really know until Folsom goes and plays other "great to elite" teams.  Until Folsom does so, this debate will never end.

Since they're very reluctant to do so, then they get zero benefit of the doubt. I respect Liberty in Nevada more. They got blasted in their 5 games, but at least they had stones. 

• Like 2

On 10/6/2019 at 12:04 PM, AztecPadre said:

Ha Rocklin was leading till their rb went out of the game on a stretcher and they had to use their 3rd stringer. Even then it was 28-20 deep into the 3rd quarter. Lol. Healthy Rocklin wins.

I was there.  Rocklin was in the game (actually winning the game) until the pick 6 at the end of the 3rd/beginning of 4th.Been watching Folsom since the early '90's.  This team is out of synch both offensively and defensively.  Maybe it's the new system, maybe the coaching change has affected them.  I thought (still think) they had the talent to beat DLS, but with continuous breakdowns on 3rd down (both O and D), silly penalties and coverage breakdowns, they never were in the game. They were lucky to get by Oak Ridge and Rocklin, neither team is a state power.  It hurts to admit all this!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DogPile said:

I was there.  Rocklin was in the game (actually winning the game) until the pick 6 at the end of the 3rd/beginning of 4th.Been watching Folsom since the early '90's.  This team is out of synch both offensively and defensively.  Maybe it's the new system, maybe the coaching change has affected them.  I thought (still think) they had the talent to beat DLS, but with continuous breakdowns on 3rd down (both O and D), silly penalties and coverage breakdowns, they never were in the game. They were lucky to get by Oak Ridge and Rocklin, neither team is a state power.  It hurts to admit all this!

@whiteshoes.  Since you don't have the energy to find this info, I will do you a favor and serve it up to you.  Consider it my good deed for the day.

Thank you dogpile for being the ONLY Folsom guy not tryna blow smoke up our collective @sses.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Folsom still #1 public in CA. 

Look at me, I’m short🚌/Block, I went on Prepgridiron to post “Folsom still #1 public in CA” now my mommy is going to make me pancakes because I can’t take my meds on an empty stomach. Since I’m stuck in this basement I have nothing better to do. Will you come over and play with me? Why is the sky blue?

short🚌/Block=Winning