Folsom steam rolls Rocklin to claim SFL title

frankyjames

34 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Cen10 lost to a San Diego team who lost to another San Diego team :)

Both those San Diego teams continue to roll while Folsom has been less than impressive.  I also thought Narbonne would be a matchup problem for Folsom but their secondary has it figured out.  Problem is, they might not get by either San Diego team.  

No cakewalk for Folsom in D1AA bowl this year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Why would the starters be out in the 3rd when the score was 35-20... Thats still a very winnable game. Im thinking youre full of it on that one.

When is Folsom going to beat a real team....

They were mos def not out. Watched part of the game and saw them in there well into the 4th.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

They were mos def not out. Watched part of the game and saw them in there well into the 4th.

That’s because Blockhead is a lying sack of shit!! We all know that. Now he’s using the “never in doubt” line as his own because it was used against him in the DLS win.

42-14 Never In Doubt!!!

Guy is dumb as a fence post...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

That’s because Blockhead is a lying sack of shit!! We all know that. Now he’s using the “never in doubt” line as his own because it was used against him in the DLS win.

42-14 Never In Doubt!!!

How dare you disparage the good name of a fence post. It has a good 20 IQ points on him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, DLS350 said:

42-14 Never In Doubt!!!

Ha Rocklin was leading till their rb went out of the game on a stretcher and they had to use their 3rd stringer. Even then it was 28-20 deep into the 3rd quarter. Lol. Healthy Rocklin wins.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Another slap in the face to Fence Post, I mean Blockhead. Maxpreps came out with their California Top teams poll, Folsom is the #5 Public, not #1 as he likes to boast about. Idiot!!

I've been saying this all year. But in his delusional mind California must only exist in NorCal so that makes Folsom the #1 public school.

In all honesty though, I think we need to pray that Folsom wins the State Bowl game because this guy sounds like someone that will shoot up the stadium if they lose.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, eddiev said:

In all honesty though, I think we need to pray that Folsom wins the State Bowl game because this guy sounds like someone that will shoot up the stadium if they lose.

A small (very small) part of me wants Folsom to get the Open which means DLS will have to lose so that’s why I really don’t want it but then Folsom would see what it’s really like to play the big boys in either MD or SJB. After Folsom gets curb stomped, maybe Fence Post would shut TFU or better yet, just go away!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Folsom is the #1 public in CA and has been for a better part of a decade now.

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/st-john-bosco-the-no-1-team-in-america-since-we-began-our-algorithm-rankings-in-2013/

Once again you must be smoking some really good sh*t because according to this article Cent 10 is the number 1 public school  team  in California not to mention the 7 team nationally in the last 6 years. In fact they are ranked the number 2 public school team nationally in the last 6 years. Get over it. Folsom just isn't that highly regarded anywhere except in your extremely high and delusional mind. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, DLS350 said:

A small (very small) part of me wants Folsom to get the Open which means DLS will have to lose so that’s why I really don’t want it but then Folsom would see what it’s really like to play the big boys in either MD or SJB. After Folsom gets curb stomped, maybe Fence Post would shut TFU or better yet, just go away!!

No, if that happened he would just make up some excuse that they lost to the recruited up academies. Or, in his delusional mind...       if they lost , like say , 63-3, he would say, " Oh Folsom was making a ferocious come back in the 4th quarter with that field goal in the last 5 minutes of the game. Had MD worried about a comeback. Hahahaha 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, eddiev said:

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/st-john-bosco-the-no-1-team-in-america-since-we-began-our-algorithm-rankings-in-2013/

Once again you must be smoking some really good sh*t because according to this article Cent 10 is the number 1 public school  team  in California not to mention the 7 team nationally in the last 6 years. In fact they are ranked the number 2 public school team nationally in the last 6 years. Get over it. Folsom just isn't that highly regarded anywhere except in your extremely high and delusional mind. 

We all know SoCalers don't believe in article or rankings unless it suits the agenda. When Folsom is on top of the rankings or polls, you all cry they are fake or lazy.

So here it is for you- Folsom is the #1 public in CA. 

Winning. 

16 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

We all know SoCalers don't believe in article or rankings unless it suits the agenda. When Folsom is on top of the rankings or polls, you all cry they are fake or lazy.

So here it is for you- Folsom is the #1 public in CA. 

Winning. 

First off I'm not from SoCal. Second , when not one poll has Folsom rated as the highest  ranked public school in California it just proves you saying Folsom is the #1 public is just in  your own head. Nothing wrong with that, it's just you are the only one who thinks that. Thirdly, you spelled it wrong ....it's Whining not winning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2