Folsom steam rolls Rocklin to claim SFL title

frankyjames

@frankyjames I'm not being combative. Can you please send us a link to any ranking that has Folsom as the #1 public in CA. 

I just did some checking myself and the highest ranking I saw anywhere is Calhisports.com which has them at #2 behind Mission Viejo. Calpreps currently has them at #7 public in CA behind Cen10, Narbonne, Helix, Mission, CDM, and Central Fresno.

So I ask you to please send us something factual to support your claim. 

Now if you are talking the past 10 years, that is Cen10 and it's not even close. Winning meaningless bowl games at a lower division does not make you the best.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

@frankyjames I'm not being combative. Can you please send us a link to any ranking that has Folsom as the #1 public in CA. 

I just did some checking myself and the highest ranking I saw anywhere is Calhisports.com which has them at #2 behind Mission Viejo. Calpreps currently has them at #7 public in CA behind Cen10, Narbonne, Helix, Mission, CDM, and Central Fresno.

So I ask you to please send us something factual to support your claim. 

Now if you are talking the past 10 years, that is Cen10 and it's not even close. Winning meaningless bowl games at a lower division does not make you the best.

1. Cen10 has NEVER traveled outside SoCal to take on anyone. Ever. Disqualifying factor. 

2. Folsom has never lost to a SoCal team.

3. Folsom has more titles.

4. Folsom has done more with less.

5. In terms of this season alone, Cen10 lost to an SD team who, in turn, got blown out by another SD team. Enough said.

The rest is purely my opinion and I shall tout. 

50 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

1. Cen10 has NEVER traveled outside SoCal to take on anyone. Ever. Disqualifying factor. 

2. Folsom has never lost to a SoCal team.

3. Folsom has more titles.

4. Folsom has done more with less.

5. In terms of this season alone, Cen10 lost to an SD team who, in turn, got blown out by another SD team. Enough said.

The rest is purely my opinion and I shall tout. 

I'm still waiting to see a ranking that has Folsom as #1. Regarding above...

2. Folsom has never played one of the big boys from SoCal

3. Titles are at the lower level but okay

5. Helix is ranked higher than Folsom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

1. Cen10 has NEVER traveled outside SoCal to take on anyone. Ever. Disqualifying factor.- And y'all have been out of NorCal when? Against the almighty Chaminade?  Shit did y'all even give Cour'd Arlene a return trip? 

2. Folsom has never lost to a SoCal team.- Because the only ones you play are the SD teams in the state finals and you struggle then on top of that you can't beat DLS so you can't play in the top notch division. 

3. Folsom has more titles.- In a lesser class/division. This is like saying Cartersville is better than Mceachern because they've won more 4A state titles when Mceachern plays in a far tougher division/class than Cartersville. When is the last time Cen10 played in a class other than open? 

4. Folsom has done more with less.-See previous statement

5. In terms of this season alone, Cen10 lost to an SD team who, in turn, got blown out by another SD team. Enough said.- you haven't said shit... 

The rest is purely my opinion and I shall tout.- Like the court Jester you are... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, frankyjames said:

I do not care where you are from. 

All the posters on here said it themsevles- Polls are lazy. Polls don't matter. They stated they're "expert opinions" were more relevant. I shall go with that one.

Folsom #1 public in CA. 

My Mommy will kick your mommies ass, that’s my expert opinion. I’ll stick with that.

Short🚌/Block=Winning

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

1. Cen10 has NEVER traveled outside SoCal to take on anyone. Ever. Disqualifying factor.- And y'all have been out of NorCal when? Against the almighty Chaminade?  Shit did y'all even give Cour'd Arlene a return trip? 

2. Folsom has never lost to a SoCal team.- Because the only ones you play are the SD teams in the state finals and you struggle then on top of that you can't beat DLS so you can't play in the top notch division. 

3. Folsom has more titles.- In a lesser class/division. This is like saying Cartersville is better than Mceachern because they've won more 4A state titles when Mceachern plays in a far tougher division/class than Cartersville. When is the last time Cen10 played in a class other than open? 

4. Folsom has done more with less.-See previous statement

5. In terms of this season alone, Cen10 lost to an SD team who, in turn, got blown out by another SD team. Enough said.- you haven't said shit... 

The rest is purely my opinion and I shall tout.- Like the court Jester you are... 

1. We have traveled to Cathedral as well. We have been to SoCal more times than Cen10 has traveled outside of 20 miles to games :)

2. Those same SD teams you mention beat Cen10. Same teams we smoke.

3. Folsom has titles in the class they should be in. They are not a private school, they are the #1 public in CA.

4. Winning. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

1. We have traveled to Cathedral as well. We have been to SoCal more times than Cen10 has traveled outside of 20 miles to games :)

3. Folsom has titles in the class they should be in. They are not a private school, they are the #1 public in CA.

4. Winning. 

Last time I checked Cen10 wasn't a private either and they do have atleast 1 state title in CA's toughest class... They constantly stay playing Trinity League and other Socal top teams and you say "those" it was only 1 SD school.... And smoke? Dude an OT win is not a smoking. 56-49 is not a smoking... 

And your sense of geography is terrible... 

Corona to SD may as well be an all day trip.

Corona to Santa Ana is far more than 20 miles 

Corona to Long Beach is more than 20 miles

You're an idiot. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Navy mom! I am @THEOC89s mother.

:)

Yes... @TheMaximumHornetSting And @Norcalnut  Apparently I own this Dude so bad he Sits in His Mother’s Basement Dressed like a Woman posting on a HSFB message board pretending to be my mom....🤣🤣

I am either “Winning by 17” or up “42-14 in the 4th and the game was Never in Doubt”.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, frankyjames said:

4. Winning. 

Image result for do you smoke crack gif

1 hour ago, bigrobstercraws said:

Image result for do you smoke crack gif

What that Dude doesn’t realize is when it comes to Being the #1 Public in Cali, that road goes through The OC....

Cen10 Has done it by Winning the PAC 5 in Back to Back years... And they Have Beaten DLS and Played IMG 2 Times.... 

ST. Mission Viejo Has done it by beating everyone in TheOC, all Trinity League Teams, Traveling to DLS and Beating them and Traveling to NJ to play the Top Team in the country at that time...

When LBP (RIP) was the #1 Public they Beat all the Top OC Teams to win the PAC 5 and Traveled to DLS and FL...

And for Good Measure when DLS had to prove themselves and their ”Streak” they Traveled to The OC to play 2 Time National Champ MD....

If you “Think” you are a good HSFB team, you go to the OC and Seek out Cali’s Top Competition....

Until Folsom Travels to The OC and Beats Mission Viejo on the Field, or The I.E. and Beats Cen 10, Folsom is no more then “A Nice Lower Level Team” and no Better then The #3 Public in CA... If LBP was not gutted Folsom would be #4.... 

No Amount of Blathering on by “The Folsom Idiot” will change that reality and it just pisses that dude off....🤣🤣🤣

• Like 5