Trump's Wall

noonereal

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

An 11th century solution to a 21st century problem.

Damn straight, we could have just gotten Elon Musk to punch out a bunch of those electric drones yeah...pop some of those solar roof panels he's got on top and the whole flock of em be like 24/7 modern style problem fixers...now how they gonna stop that whole caravan of thousands of bodies in such a passive way as that silly old 11th century solution you say??? Was it lasers or smartbombs again.....I can't recall......🤔

PS. The spreadsheet on cost per effectiveness...yeah....maybe that will help....🤣

BTW: you have to let me know when you re-invent the wheel 😝

Sorry but your thread really looked like it needed some help...

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

Damn straight, we could have just gotten Elon Musk to punch out a bunch of those electric drones yeah...pop some of those solar roof panels he's got on top and the whole flock of em be like 24/7 modern style problem fixers...now how they gonna stop that whole caravan of thousands of bodies in such a passive way as that silly old 11th century solution you say??? Was it lasers or smartbombs again.....I can't recall......🤔

PS. The spreadsheet on cost per effectiveness...yeah....maybe that will help....🤣

Well done. 👍

7 hours ago, Troll said:

@concha called me out in the other thread I started at teh same time yesterday... bored. :)

I'll try to do better!

Peace all!!!

12 hours ago, Troll said:

you forgot about the moat and alligators??...how does that look on the spreadsheet??...😉

6 hours ago, Troll said:

I was actually going to mention them 🤣….

But figured I'd leave the honors to you...👌

as you seem to get off on that kind of stuff...🤡

giphy.gif

"that kind of stuff"??...wasn't my idea...it was the guy who's side you always seem to be on idea..it's genius!!...🤡

2 hours ago, Troll said:

When you start to cry about alligators...

it's called a parrot alert...👌

See if you can guess why...

giphy.gif

Glad I gave you the honors.....

you never disappoint..👍

..LOL..back to the silly gifs...🤡..who's crying about the alligators??..not me...I think it's genius!!...don't you??....I asked how it would look on the spreadsheet?...I'm waiting for your answer...I know you suggested piranhas...that's genius too!!...no wonder you like Trump so much!...😉

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..LOL..back to the silly gifs...🤡..who's crying about the alligators??..not me...I think it's genius!!...don't you??....I asked how it would look on the spreadsheet?...I'm waiting for your answer...I know you suggested piranhas...that's genius too!!...no wonder you like Trump so much!...😉

Canada awaits..along with Rosie and the rest of The View....you'll fit right in Georgie Girl😂

On 10/11/2019 at 8:01 AM, noonereal said:

@concha called me out in the other thread I started at teh same time yesterday... bored. :)

I'll try to do better!

Peace all!!!

Peace Brother.

Hope all is well with you.

I appreciate your differences of opinions, and how you present them. It is better to think about another's words than to laugh at them. A lot can be accomplished with reasonable people.

• Like 1