#7 Public School in CA, Folsom continues to roll

frankyjames

7 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

These are serious allegations, can we have @The Comish open an inquiry?

Dear member,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  This forum was built on honor and integrity, and as such the bylaws strictly state that:

Paragraph 67 section 14 item q. "No member shall accuse a fellow member of impersonating a supporter of a small market team,  without first bringing evidence to the Executive Committee." 

Paragraph 67 section 14 item r. "Any member such impugned shall have the right to challenge his accuser to a duel.  Said impugned member may choose both the weaponry and a Champion to represent said impugned member. 

We appreciate the knowledge that the tenured members bring to the board, and as such, must protect their honor at all costs.

Thank you for your diligence in identifying the said infraction, and for reporting the said infraction through the said proper channel.

-The Comish

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Pops said:

I normally defend Folsom when you’re not around but just FYI, the league rated just above Folsom’s is DLS’s and they aren’t even eligible for a league title because the league released them from playing a full league schedule since their last loss to an EBAL team was 31 years ago 

that’d be the next step for Folsom 

#6 out of #175 would be top 10% if my NorCal math is correct.

:)

9 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  This forum was built on honor and integrity, and as such the bylaws strictly state that:

Paragraph 67 section 14 item q. "No member shall accuse a fellow member of impersonating a supporter of a small market team,  without first bringing evidence to the Executive Committee." 

Paragraph 67 section 14 item r. "Any member such impugned shall have the right to challenge his accuser to a duel.  Said impugned member may choose both the weaponry and a Champion to represent said impugned member. 

We appreciate the knowledge that the tenured members bring to the board, and as such, must protect their honor at all costs.

Thank you for your diligence in identifying the said infraction, and for reporting the said infraction through the said proper channel.

-The Comish

I’m up for the challenge, let’s do this. Who’s bringing the beer and snacks?

12 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I’ve had my suspicions of this for a long time but Sammy swears it’s not him. I think @PrepGridiron Is the only one who could confirm with IP addresses. I really hope even Sammy wouldn’t stoop that low... 

No way it can be sammy, unless he's being doing this for many years.  Block has been on the NorCal boards since like 2011 doing this and did not come to this board until last year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

No way it can be sammy, unless he's being doing this for many years.  Block has been on the NorCal boards since like 2011 doing this and did not come to this board until last year. 

That's a good point but Sammy has been on the norcal boards since 2006.... Folsom didn't start winning and getting national attention until 2010... also around the same time that Servite dropped off the face of the planet.... Sammy has had this weird hatred for Folsom as long as I've been watching these boards which has been since around 2013. 

Just sayin.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

That's a good point but Sammy has been on the norcal boards since 2006.... Folsom didn't start winning and getting national attention until 2010... also around the same time that Servite dropped off the face of the planet.... Sammy has had this weird hatred for Folsom as long as I've been watching these boards which has been since around 2013. 

Just sayin.... 

You might be on to something. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

You guys are way off.

I hate Servite and I love Folsom! :)

BTW- Why do I have the SAME people constantly checking my profile and posts? Creepers! 

Capture.PNG

You say the most illogical things and claim greatness while losing to the only good team you play on your schedule each year. It. Is. Entertaining. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

That's rich coming from a guy that has had multiple names on this forum and has had an IP address banned on the NorCal site. 

What a winner! :)

I’ve got nothing to hide, I’ll list my IP address for everyone to see if you do the same. I’ll list my home address if you do the same. I ain’t skeered.

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

I’ve got nothing to hide, I’ll list my IP address for everyone to see if you do the same. I’ll list my home address if you do the same. I ain’t skeered.

We don't need all that.

Just post the name you had on here when you were banned the first time. And your NorCal banned IP name.

Easy. :)